Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 amRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

He is back Empty He is back

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 am
Orokana sighed deeply. He was finally bored and out of ideas for what to do next. But he always remembered his days as a ninja, not a good ninja but a ninja none the less. He kinda missed it though he would never say anything. But after writing a couple books and reading all a nearby town had to read he was bored out of his mind. He made himself a small home in the middle of nowhere pretty much living as a hermit. But he felt like he could do more with himself so he left one day, his lonely home he loved. Now he was at the hoshi gates. He whistled as he slowly walked inside and looked around. He didnt go past the gates not yet since he didnt want to seem like he was sneaking in. He wore his cloak, though it needed to be resized, and a white tee shirt with black jeans. His long black hair was covering his eye to make him look more angsty. He held his hands in his pocket and played with his old book. He needed to rewrite this copy since its been so long. He was hoping someone nice would come along. Maybe someone that knew him so it would be easier in theory, if it was someone new he hoped he didnt have to do anything hard. The city didnt seem to change much from where he was looking but it was also a long time since he was here so maybe it has changed, he knew the people would have at the very least.
Rethal Sahkash
Rethal Sahkash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15

He is back Empty Re: He is back

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:31 am
Rethal was walking down the road. He was wearing his black cloak, black mask, black pants, black boots. The steel soles of his boots clicked against the flagstones. As Rethal walked through the village, he saw a stranger at the gates. He kept pretty good tabs on the shinobi of this village and this one he did not know of. And he had a look about him as if he had been gone for quite some time. Rethal decided to change course towards the gates. He made it clear that he was heading straight for the boy in front of him. Rethal had kunai up his sleeves that he could use at a moments notice, if force was required. The Akari continued walking until he was 1 meter away from the stranger. Rethal then said, “Hello.”
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:10 pm
Orokana watched the man in all black slowly come for him. He tilted his head a bit and scanned him quickly. Orokana remembered how things normally worked so when the man approached him he gave a small bow and said "Hello, im Orokana, I am a ninja of hoshi and I wish to speak with the kage." He spoke with his monotone voice which was his normal tone. Hie green eyes held little emotions in them. But to make this exchange more believable he pulled out his hoshi headband. He never wore the headband but people put a lot of value in it so he always kept it on him. Thankfully Orokana didnt look like anything special.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:01 pm
Jakosaki the gatekeeper of hoshigakure was also at that moment there, watching. He would see another male who wanted to enter the village. He was right behind rethal another male who was denied by leaving the village. With that Oro asked him to speak with the kage and Jakosaki spoke immediately saying. " Put your hands behind your back and try anything stupid we will obliterate you. As he would have a clean bag, he would place it on the head of Orokana expect his mouth. " Lower your chakra anything you have in your pockets? Best not be playing or I will run down your pockets myself." He would smirk, pushing orokana towards the kage's office. 

"Fresh meat for the hogokage. So tell me who must you be?" He would say walking towards the hogokages office.

Jakosaki (npc)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:03 pm
Orokana rubbed the back of his head and sighed deeply. He lowered his chakra till it was at 0. completely removing his chakra signature. He mumbled and cursed under his breath as he had the bag placed over him. "You know I dont remember this treatment back when I was here last, I guess people are more worried now a days. And I have my book in my pocket, unless that is scary to you, reading, you should be fine." He said was he was being made to walk. He looked around a bit and listened to the male. He yawned under the bag and then spoke for him. "I am Orokana, I doubt you know of me I was never a big player in matters. But I am a hoshi ninja coming back from... Vacation."
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 pm
As Jakosaki walked, he would notice oro chakra dropping, he would nod to show respect. " It's no disrespect to your or anybody. But for the villages sake that's how it is. Unfortunately, a lot has changed here and they will add new rules. The hogokage is a no joke so don't be trying something reckless, understandable?" Jakosaki spoke in a calm tone knowing everything was under-control.  " We'll uh books are special, but thanks." He would also take his book from his pocket, pocketing in his right pocket. As they was walking towards the kage office. " We'll orokana it's nice to see you back. But from here the hogokage will make his call."  He would take him to the kage's office, knocking and waiting upon the hogokages call. It was time.

[exit]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm
Orokana looked at the office and sighed. He thought the muscle man would be around or valen but he didnt see or sense them anywhere. He gussed it was time to see the new kage and hopped he could get things back to normal so he could just do his own thing again. He nodded to the male and then said "I better get that back." He scratched his head. He didnt want to go in but he knew he had to, he always hated meeting new people but he hoped this new kage of his would like him, most kages did in his mind at least. 

(twc 628, claiming 3 stats
exit to kages office
Rethal Sahkash
Rethal Sahkash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:57 pm
It seemed a guard was to take care of the matter. Rehtal continued walking.

[exit]

WC: 14
TWC: 150 wc

not gonna claim anything
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu