Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Spreading the Word [Continued, P] Empty Spreading the Word [Continued, P]

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 am
Ari proceeded to the office of Kurisu, the current Hokage. Standing outside the building; it wouldn't take long for them to figure out what was going on if they hadn't already. Turning to the group suddenly, Ari raised both her hands to encapsulate the building from their point of view. "Welcome to the residence of my partner, Kurisu." She excitedly proclaimed to the group in a happy tone. Immediately switching her tone to be more serious and concerned for the following sentence. "Now don't get carried away here, he's a very busy man so you'd best be prepared to make peace with whatever answers he gives you." Looking at the group for a moment before turning away from them, Ari stepped into the building first. She would also make sure to be the first to his door, a man-sized hole in the wall.

"We're here, so follow me in and ask your questions." Ari briefly told the group before heading in, waving to Kurisu. "Hey hun, these people have some inquiries to make about something they've lost, I didn't quite find out exactly what it is yet but I'm sure they can enlighten us now we're in private." Ari would proceed to step beside Kurisu after explaining the group's purpose in coming to his office; if he were sitting she would stand behind his chair and massage his shoulders.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Spreading the Word [Continued, P] Empty Re: Spreading the Word [Continued, P]

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:42 pm
He might not be the smartest guy around but kouse was smart enough to put two and two together and realise that Ari's so called friend or 'partner' was none other than the hokage himself!.
The moment he realized this his eyes widened with surprise.

Kouse couldn't believe what good luck he and kisuke now had...they previously have been finding things difficult..but maybe now, things would turn for the better.
Kouse nodded At Ari after her warning that the hokage was busy and he and kisuke shouldn't take their hopes up.
He watched as she walked into the hokages office and followed after her.
He watched as she went to meet the hokage himself and begin to massage him, explaining the reasons why she brought he and kisuke into his office to meet him.

Kouse took a deep breath, gave a short greeting to the hokage and gave kurisu the summary of all that had happened, from the time their eyes had been taken to when he and kisuke had met up,in an attempt to find the missing ninja called stein after hearing rumours that he had become a konoha ninja, to the point where ari had met them.
Kouse would fold his arms and wait for kisuke to add to his story if he missed any of the important details and also await kurisu's response.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:04 pm
Kisuke's eyes opened wide as the company approached the Hokage's tower, realizing that he was talking to the partner of the Hokage. How did he not know that this was the partner of their new Hokage? Now that he realized it, he didnt even know who had replaced Jason Senju. "No worries." Kisuke responded to Ari not wanting them to waste the Hokage's time. "We'll get right to the point. Thanks for bringing us here." Nervously fumbling around with the contents of his jacket pockets, Kisuke anxiously ascended the stairs hoping that this time his encounter with the Hokage would lead to something better than last time. Kisuke had already approached the former Kage with this issue but nothing was done about it as died not to long afterwards.

Now inside the familiar office was more, Kisuke took his hands out of his pockets and slightly bowed "Greetings Lord Hokage. Name's Uchiha Kisuke." Standing tall, Kisuke would listen to Kouse quickly explain the turn of events that lead them here.  When Kouse had finished Kisuke would add in "After this man named Stein had stolen our eyes I confronted the former Hokage because nothing was being done about it. Jason told me that this man named Stein was in fact a Konoha-nin but had not been seen in a while. He said he would put the word out but.... well you know what happened to him... and now here we are."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 pm
Too much work, it was overflowing. Paperwork piled high in four stacks on his desk while he went through the motion of taking a paper, looking at it, and then stamping it as needed and then setting to the side. Things got better as he saw Ari enter, granted he wasn't exactly excited about the fact that she had brought some people with questions to him, but that was the life of a Kage. Tension in his shoulder was relieved as Ari started to massage him which made him take a break from dealing with paperwork. "Thanks, you're the best." he'd say after looking up at Ari. With that it was story time. 

Some kid name Kouse began to explain in excruciating detail everything that had happened to him and his friend after their eyes were stolen up to this point in time going so far as to explain the trip up to this room. Kouse's buddy Kisuke was next, talking about the previous Hokage Jason Senju and the fact that this Stein guy was once a Konoha-nin. 

"Well, definitely a serious issue. I'll go over things with my ANBU and look over some old notes to see if I can't find out more and locate your eyes." it didn't seem like it'd be too hard assuming that someone had some more information. "I'll have you come back when I make some progress."
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:45 am
There was not much for Ari to do apart from accept Kurisu's compliment and continue what she was already doing, albeit with the added feature of listening to both of the Uchiha boys' explanations of what happened. "Both lost your Sharingan to the same guy huh? Not only that but he was a Konoha ninja at the time? That certainly wouldn't stand as things are now, all we can promise is that it's unlikely to happen to someone else." Ari couldn't think of a surefire way to discover the location of their Sharingan eyes, but if anybody could figure out where to start it was Kurisu. Of course he brought up using the ANBU to find them; putting that group to work wasn't such a bad idea, getting them familiar with Kurisu in the process no doubt. In the end he excused the two boys telling them he'd inform them when progress was made. "You're going to have the infamous ANBU looking for your eyes, can't complain about that." Ari said encouragingly as she patted Kurisu's shoulders, walking around his desk again and passing by the Uchiha boys.

"I'll go do a few inquiries later today with the locals about the name Stein, you two should be careful talking about missing Sharingan eyes; if the wrong person finds out they'll probably tail you and steal the eyes, should you find them." She stood at the door, waiting for the two boys to leave encase Kurisu had anything to say in private after they left.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 pm
He listened to what the hokage said and felt somewhat relieved... Well some effort would now be put into finding stein and their eyes. The fact that Anbu would be involved was all the better.
"Well thank you for your time" kouse would say to the hokage after his promise to do what he could to help.
He then listened to what ari said......."well I believe he wasn't a konoha nin when he took our eyes but he became one after he had acquired them".
Her offer to do some digging herself was welcome to kouse. Kouse nodded at her acknowledging her warning to be careful who he and kisuke told about their eyes being stolen.

Kouse would wait to see if kisuke had anything to say and if he didn't he would immediately walk out of the hokage's office and out of the building to talk to kisuke alone outside...it had been awhile they had met prior today and he believed they had much to do. Both their lives weren't only just about finding their sharingan after all.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:39 am
(MIght I join in still?)
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:08 am
[You are part of the topic's tags, join in before it finishes.]
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:52 pm
[Sorry for the double post, but as you can see above, I guess Akki might not post after all. So please move on with your post Kisuke.]
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:54 pm
Kisuke was glad to see that the Hokage was on top of it. This was his second meeting with the Hokage over his eyes, albeit this was a new Hokage so hopefully there would be better results. With his hands at his sides, Kisuke bowed in appreciation and said "Thank you very much. I'll make sure to be in the village so you can reach me at any time." Standing back up strait and slipping his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket, Kisuke would watch as Ari made her way around the desk. Fumbling around with the contents of his pockets, Kisuke was glad to hear Ari reassure them that this would never happen again under their watch. The physical and physiological pain Kisuke went through was devastating and no one else should have to endure it. It was also Kisuke's personal goal to make sure that it never happened to anyone else again, whether Uchiha, Hyuuga or any other clan and it made him glad to see he was not the only one concerned with stopping such events from taking place.  

At the mention of keeping the details secret, Kisuke glanced over towards Kouse as he had stopped him from doing something similar when they were out on the streets and responded to Ari "We'll make sure to leave out the part about our eyes. So far I've just been asking around for Stein but not why." Now being reassured that both the Anbu and Ari herself would be on the lookout, Kisuke felt that his task had been completed. Word got out and now the village would be on the lookout for Stein. Bowing to both of them in turn once again, Kisuke said "Thank you again for all your help. I'll patiently be waiting for a response. We'll get out of your hair now." Nodding Kisuke would spin around on his heels and head towards the door. Unless someone had one last thing to say to him, the young Uchiha made his way out of the office and out the tower. 

ooc: sorry for the massive delay, uni has been kicking my ass lately.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum