Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A word, if you will Empty A word, if you will

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Zachariah would walk towards the village of Konoha. Getting close, he summons a cloud of steam. Out of his pocket he pulled out a small key wound toy, within which there was a small lantern. the toy, once wound a bit out of the gates, started walking towards the Hokage's office. If left uninterrupted, it would march down the main street, standing a little over three inches tall, bobbing around people, up to the building. Then, if it's success was to continue, it would rappel up the stairs. Upon entering the Hokage's office, if successful, Zachariah, having entered his own realmn just after letting the little toy on its way, would come back out through the lantern the toy brought with it. "Hokage-sama, we need to talk" would be his first words if this plan reached its finale, either of them, assuming the hokage was actually there.

The other hope was that, even if the toy were stopped, it would plop out a small scroll reading "please show me to the hokage's office." Shortly after its job was complete, however, the toy would fall apart.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A word, if you will Empty Re: A word, if you will

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 pm
The toy as planned makes its way towards the office, Viper's ANBU guards known as Raven at this time are not in front of the door which allows the toy passage into the office through the cracked door, "Viper" is currently sitting at his desk doing paperwork, he hears the small clicks of the toy and tilts his head upwards viewing the toy only for Zachariah to appear just beside the door.
"What brings you here today Zachariah?"
The Hokage form of Viper questions.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Holding a stern face, Zachariah stares into the eyes of Viper. It is of no avail. He collapses to the ground, head hanging on his shoulders, his legs crossed and his arms lying on top of them. "I give up. I once wanted to make this world better. I failed. I tried to protect my people, but it was all worthless. When a large part of your village turns against you, it is not worth it anymore." He looked up. "This world is not the place for me. I try to not interfere with people. That is how I prefer it. But without interference, I cannot know what I need to know to do my main goal; protect my people. I just give up on this world. I will not make it better. I just wish I could know without being involved."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 pm
Viper watches the man with a raised right brow he watches as he drops to the ground, Viper hears his words and responds with a soft sigh.
"I know how you feel, currently Sunagakure no Sato turned its back on me which led in many casualties."
The Hokage stands and walks over to the leader of the sky, offering his right hand to him the clone speaks.
"I think I can help you with that, I have a world of my own that I will allow you to stay in, in your absence I will help guide your nation and allow you to advise me on what you want done, what do you say?"
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm
Zachariah heard the words of the Hokage. "Yes, that would work quite well." The Hokage had good control over his own nation. Hopefully he would be able to control the sky as well, and prevent any more unnecessary deaths. "Thank you Hokage sama." Then, standing up, he said "I guess this makes you ruler of the world. Or, at least something close to that." He shakes hands with the Hokage.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm
The two men shake hands, with that the leader of the sky nation vanishes in a flash of crimson, his form being sent to a far corner of Asgard that is adjusted after a slight mind reading of the man to make the ideal environment and home for the man with in his select location within the space is a monitor allowing him to see that of Tengakure no Sato.

[Exit/Closed unless anything else needs to be done.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum