Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) - Page 3 Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm
Ashur felt like jumping up and down and screeching every curse word he knew. He looked at Kozan and felt like he was going to explode. The boy looked for words but only gawked. When the Raikage spoke next he swallowed deeply. Damn it felt he was just thrown from rags to riches in seconds. He bowed to the Raikage and got watery eyes from how amazing the news was to hear. Kozan's words made him feel goosebumps cover his body. It was like winning the lottery. He hardly was able to contain himself.
"L-lord Raikage..."
He had stuttered as he tried to come up with the right words.
"...this is all a dream come true. I am gladly willing to fight for you and graciously accept the rank of Chuunin. I am ready anytime you need me."
It felt like an explosion inside of him to just even try to grasp the situation. This was a blessing, a way to gain a great deal of respect within the village. He would be a hero to the village to do this! Ashur became overjoyed to fight under the Raikage and was really happy to see Kozan by his side for this. It was hard to even breathe straight from just how powerful the moment was as he just imagined himself being a role model to all the rising ninja in the village.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) - Page 3 Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 am
(Sorry for my late post was out of town)

Pausing for a brief moment before speaking to Kozan he was glad to see the eagerness inside both of the young men, they seemed ready to be of use at a moments notice.

"Very well, after this concludes we can begin your preparations."( make a separate topic Kozan)

Turning his head to Ashur he would simply nod.

"Both of you are free to leave now, unless you have something else to say. I'll be watching you both and prepping myself as well, come to me if you have questions.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Approved @ Khai <3
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:44 pm
Ashur smirked as he made his leave with Kozan. Boy he was going to be excited to do whatever Chuunin do. Man this village needed ninja who knew what was going on. He could only hope Kozan would fill him in on what the benefits of a different title were. All he wanted to do now was to run away and start flying while screaming about himself becoming a Chuunin rank. So many things to do so little time.

[Exit]
[No training here, so it doesn't make sense for stats. Claiming Chuunin rank, 3 canon jutsu I have unlimited ranks of to be claimed, 40 action points for the 20 stat points of getting Chuunin since I have maxed stats, and 100 action points for Chuunin rank.]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 pm
~Bump for approval
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:38 pm
Approved @ Ashur <3
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm
Sitting in his chair he noted most function had returned to him and with that the burning under all his skin and insides could be felt slowly dissolving once more. It seemed the sleeping beast had woken to its captor regaining his faculties and conscious again. A slight grimace escaped the Kages rebreather as the all familiar pain scorched him once more.

"It's good to see you haven't lost any of your potency you miserable creature. However, i think it's about time you relinquish all your power to me. I'm growing bored of your pricks and desecration of my body."

A low growl was echoing through his entirety and soon it could be heard shaping into a bellowing laugh. Soon the three tailed demon was slithering to the forefront of Mortarions mind, it's sunken beady eyes staring blankly at the Kages manifestation in his own solace.

"You presume too much familiarity with me boy, your body is mine to try new toxins and virulent strains on. We are not equals. You've done well to hold on this long with what I've injected into your chakra system and blood so I will admit I am enjoying your healing factor while I attempt to slow it."

Each word it spoke snaked and coiled out of its mouth and felt like poison on Mortarions ears as it burned and etched itself into his very fabric. It was a union that he had forced between himself and the force of nature, he knew the consequences of trying to retain not her entity in himself. The fact that others too had gone through something like this baffled him as the process of subjugation and loving with something that didn't want to be restrained was always too much to bare. Every moment it was attempting to break free and each tail that was manifested and made to fall under his control was a ordeal in of itself. However he could feel something different with the last two tails, they weren't formed from pure malice and soul crushing hate. There was a form of endearment or closeness built into it somehow mixed with the decaying pain there was feeling of acceptance if it could be anything like that. Mortarions smiled at the thought that he might be able to somehow love with this thing through a sort of symbiotic and hate filled relationship that felt nurturing as well.

"We'll see Epidemius, we will see just who comes out on top soon enough."

Twc 2603 putting 2000 towards two more orbs Putting me at 6

Exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Approved @ Youka <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum