Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK) Empty Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 pm
Deep in the depths of Kumogakure,a village know for its different ways. It was truly a village hidden in the clouds. The clouds seem lower around these parts then they would of seem in other villaes. Past the vast mountians at the center of these mountians was the village,the Village Hidden in The Clouds. This day the sun shined through the clouds for once allowing the beautiful rays of sunlight hit the surface below it was truly a beautiful sight to see once in a life time, Deep in the village there was a situation going about the people ran and panicked it was obviously a noisey place to be at the moment. It was told the Raikage has went missing being away from the main part of the village for awhile which left it in chaos. Paperwork was building up as missions were being left behind in being created. It was a complete nasty situation,one not many villages go through but it happens when your Kage is a drunk now dont it?. Well not far off of the coast of the chaos,was Misaki the youngest daughter of the Raikage. Her body on a branch of a tree,as she laid there sleep.

It wouldn't be long till her servant Aki to make her way to her location since she was the only one to know where she is at. Reaching the destination she would see Misaki sleep sighing a deep sigh as she prepared to speak"Mistress?". Misaki just stayed asleep even though she was called as she would turn over in her relaxing tree. Aki would roll her eyes hitting the trunk of the tree making Misaki fall down onto the ground. As soon as she would hit the ground her eyes would shoot open as she would rub her ass."Damnit Aki....what was that for"she screamed as she eyed her.Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her.

"Your father is not in the village at the moment so....as his daughter you were granted the title of Deputy Raikage"Aki will inform her. Misaki was speechless for a moment as she would stand up dusting her ass off"And why me of all people?"she would speak with her eyebrow twitching."Your one of the youngest to reach Jounin...in such little time......others are genin or chuunin your age...but your Jounin showing your determination and power like your father"she would explain.Misaki would begin to laugh softly as she would speak"My father shows determination....really? i thought he just killed things". Aki would sigh as she would grab Misaki pulling her along to the ceremony infront of the village as she would sigh. Misaki would think where could her father be that he will disappear all of a sudden she didnt know what to do at this moment. But why did the elders truly chose her as a Deputy Raikage,She was by far the youngest to be put in such power. She wondered what will she do now now she cant fo to the srripper club whenever she wants. This was a very sad day for Misaki and her pervy nature.

It wouldn't take long for them to reach the Raikage mansion as they would be pushing through the people. They would reach the entrance as she would be walking up the stairs with Aki."Misaki you came"said a elder of the village holding the Raikage hat or rather probably a copy of her since her father carried his all the time."Yeah....i thought ill drop"looks at Aki"...By"she said as she sighs."Well your auidence awaits you whenever your ready here is the hat of the Raikage which now belongs to you"he would say handing her the hat. With a sigh she would take the hat placing it on her head as she would walk through the doors to the balcony. Screams of joy will begin to erupt as Misaki came into view looking at the people below."Lady Misaki!!!"erupted from the crowd below she couldnt help but look down to the people who she would of viewed as no one important cheering for her. She would walk to the edge for she could be in complete view as she would raise her hands placing them on the barricade of stone stopping her from falling off.

"People of Kumogakure i now pronounce your new Raikage.....daughter of Kurisu Ametsuchi......Misaki Takami Ametsuchi!"the elder would speak as it echoed through the area. Misaki would walk to the edge looking down atthe people with her red eyes as she would speak her own words."I will do my best to lead the village to a new era..a era where our power will be seen...a era where we can grow to become what it means to be part of the five great nations"she will pause."We will start having weekly mission assignments since there is alot to be done,allowing for Kumogakure to expand and become what it is suppose to be"she would speak."As the Raikage i will make sure this village remain in shape till my father return.....so i ask you work with me as people of Kumogakure...together we can a welcome for my father back to a village he can proudly say he own"the crowd would erupt in such cheer it echoed through the village as if it was a concert. Misaki would turn her back as she would be handed a new red coat same design but the prints of the name Raikage on the back of it."Ninjas of Kumogakure are ordered to meet the Raikage for a short briefing now...about the future of Kumogakure"ordered the elder to the crowd below,before following Misaki off the balcony. She was now lead to the conference room where she sat in the chair her father normally sat it awaiting the arrival of her ninja,thoses who fight to make a name for Kumogakure.

Last edited by Misaki Takami on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK) Empty Re: Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm
Only a couple of days had passed as Kira found himself wandering through the shadows of the village. "What a dull day..." Kira thought in his head before hearing a roaring crowd, the sound echoing to an extent that had the Genin filled with irritation. As a result, he would run to the Raikage Chambers, wishing to gather some information on this environment, seeing if this community were like this...all the time.

The young boy would walk up the stairs, his normally blank face revealed as, in a usual sense, he would show no fear before the shinobi of high class in which he would soon meet. His pace allowed him to reach the door quite quickly, no noise to be followed as he would give a polite knock. A small creek through the door would allow Kira to glimpse partially as to what lied ahead, his mind shocked as to what he would see. "Jesus Christ..." The Genin thought in his head, the identity rather familiar. All he could see was a stroke of silver hair, yet it clearly revealed who the person was before him. His inner self would be impressed, not knowing that this person was of this status, and that his similarity in hair style gave a good connection, his seductive side clearly trying to play a role in this act. All the mind-blowing actions pushed Kira quite harshly as he would once again come to a standstill, his only wish being the presence of the silver-haired shinobi as he would wait before the door.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK) Empty Re: Birth Of A New Era(Open,Kumo Ninja,NK)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm
Crowds and crowds of people Ukita always hated them...no loathed them. They were always so boisterous and maddening. Plus one could find themselves lost within a crowd in a heartbeat, which was where Ukita was now. The announcement of the new deputy Raikage was rather large: Ukita had never met the old Raikage, but it still felt like the passing of an age. All the same the new Raikage seemed comptent enough-then again Ukita was always a bad judge of character, so who knows? All he knew was that she did indeed know how to make a good first impression. To his knowledge the old Raikage never had any public addresses to the people of Kumogakure: maybe this was a sign of change? All the same Ukita listened to the last the last words of the Raikage about having a meeting for shinobi-that was irksome. Ukita was never one for meetings, but he would attend all the same.

Pushing through the crowd Ukita found himself ushered into a conference room. A bit confused at first Ukita strode confidently into the room-he certainly looked the part of a shinobi. His grandfather's armor adorned his body making him much like a regal samurai and acted a shirt, but was further accented by the baggy brown pants he wore underneath the armor. His normally long hair was in a simple, but pleasing braid that fell straight down his back and kept his hair our of his face. On his feet were worn out sandals that made a slight clacking sound on the floor with each step. Finally to top off his outfit a single sword hung on his left hip waiting to be used should the need arise. Not really wanting to sit down Ukita chose to lean against the wall to the left of the door he entered. From here he could hear all that went on in the meeting and see everyone. For now, while he waited for the Raikage to speak, his eyes studied the new Raikage with interest.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:53 pm
Stepping behind his daughter after the ceremony had concluded and the wait began for ninja to show up in his, well her office now. He placed his right hand upon her shoulder while she was sitting down. "They seem to like you, I'm glad." he said, proudly, it had been such a very very long time since he had felt this at peace and calm. It wouldn't last forever, but he planned to make the most of it before his vacation began. First of all, he wanted to see what his daughter was going to say to people, and obviously he wanted to see everyone before he took his break. 

He wanted to mess with people some, so he hid under the desk, waiting for a moment to cause a little chaos, of course he'd let his daughter do her thing and not ruin her moment.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm
What an interesting day this turned out to be, the announcement of the new kage. Not many have even laid eyes on the previous Raikage, Ganki nodded his head to the side as he witness the new Kage's proclamation. Ganki was currently sitting on top of a balcony himself, couple meters west of the speaker's location. His back was against the wall while his right leg dangled freely. The words of the announcement could be heard perfectly from his position, as well as the figure who gave them. The crowd that gathered was quite impressive, but what was even more of an eye grabber, well attention grabber, was the act of making the power of the village being known amongst the land. Things were going to change around here, for better or worse, who knows?

At the end of the speech, the ninja of the village were told to gather for a meeting. At last, Ganki would get a chance to meet the Raikage. He quickly stood up, brushing the supposed dust and dirt that was on his clothes, before making his way towards the Raikage building. Soon, almost instantly, he found himself zipping up and down the hallways of the Raikage building. Nothing seemed to have changed since his last visit, the same old patched up walls from god knows what, and the numerous amounts of desk ninja. Finally, he arrived at the door of the Raikage, but he was not alone. As he entered the office with his cloud jounin attire, he surveyed the area, witnessing faces both familiar and unfamiliar. His face was covered greatly, the kumogakure head covered is forehead while his large brown hair slight hung over it, and a navy blue face mask that covered the top of his nose all the way down to his neck, with the ending unseen. A light brown ninja pouch was secured the right back side of his waist, and another rectangular navy blue pouch that was strapped to his right mid-thigh section. For now he stuck his hands in his pocket, waiting to be let into the office of the Raikage. "It's a whole new village", he said while waiting for the meeting to begin. For now, he remained so while he stood to the right of the door, 5 feet towards the desk of the Raikage.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:07 pm
The room was quiet for the moment the cheers of the people outside was reassuring as Misaki was in thought. Her thumb reaching up to her mouth as she begun to bite at her nail,it was her panic moment thinking of the what ifs. Her mind would be full of questions she wanted answers too. She would be biting her nail still as she felt her father hand touch her shoulder. Her head will turn to face him beside her as she would smile. She was encouraged by her father words it was her turn to pull n the reins of Kumogakure it was her time and show. This was her chance to impress her father with his successor and his daughter. As these thoughts rain deep into her head as she would be interuppted by her first guest of the evening. Raising her head slightly her red eyes looking at the first boy to walk in."Oh it's you so your still alive? I thought Kumogakure would of swallowed you whole,but guess i was wrong"she spoke as she would ceoss her legs. Her father under the desk which kinda shocked her father still played these kid games,but it amused her nonetheless.

"So if you will stop standing there and take a seat it would be much apperciated"She would say to him. She would then lean back in the chair,her fathers chair he sat in as he ruled this village with a iron fist. Her head would turn slightly looking out the window at the clouds"Mina....i wonder what you would think of me now"she thought inside her head as it seem one of the clouds took shape of her sister. It wouldn't be long till the next shinobi would arrive as her eyes would look towards the monk looking shinobi. She swear she saw him in that famous play Shaolin Monks. But she might of been wrong on that account or just anxious to amuse herself. It was all the same to her with a nod as the monk leaned against the wall"Welcome glad you could make it"she would say as she remain seated for the time being. Still glancing out the window thinking of all the plans she would have to go through. As Aki her servant well assistant now came in bowing to the Shinobi slightly she would place document folders on the desk."This is what you asked for Lady Misaki"she would say before leaving,

Turning around to face the documents,it was the informarion of the ninja of the village,and also the village condition. She would look at the last to arrive as she would raise now and walking to the window."I will start by introducing myself and i expect the same from you three,My name is Misaki Ametsuchi,youngest daughter of your previous Raikage my father"she would say pausing before going on allowing them to get introductions out of the way."I called you here cause i want to inform you of a few changes along the lines,Our mission rate is low,our economy overall is,and to my knowledge our only source of income is by donations from vilagers or my father bar"she would pause for a short moment."i have a dream,we all have them i want to build a foundation here,you can drink and fuck all you want....it's a dream paradise,but to get this paradise things must be challenged to the utmost degree"she would explain pausing allowing for any responses."Next thing to discuss here if you have no further questions...is Anbu placements....we need them,we cant keep sending regular shinobi to hunt down criminals so we need a special ops to begin with a captain and so on"she would turn to face them"Over all this is a new beginning for Kumogakure....so i ask as not your Raikage or a Leader,but as a villager and a shinobi such as yourselves to help me guide this into a new era...one my father can return too"she would finish for now allowing to put in any type of input or questions they may or may not had. At this time she was beyond nervous she never had so much power in this village,she felt as her heart will burst from her chest

Last edited by Misaki Takami on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm
The door would be answered as Kira's prediction would be confirmed. "So it is the drunk lady..." Kira thought, his inner self sighing. Things would seem odd as, instead of being formally introduced, it'd seem as though Kira's presence was a surprise? "Swallowed whole, huh?" Kira chuckled, "Even the Volcano chose not to do so, and they LITERALLY eat people over there." Such a joke. The fact that the Raikage thought the silver-haired man would be so vulnerable was rather pathetic, or disappointing, if you will. As he felt welcomed into the office, he would set foot into it, taking a seat as the Deputy Raikage requested.

Kira would sense something under a nearby desk, but ignore it. Maybe it was another drunk, or something insane at the least. He would keep himself comfortable as he would prefer not to speak as much as he'd hoped, especially after a sudden event. That's right. It had seemed as though there were others coming into this building as it would only make Kira more irritated. Albeit, it wouldn't take long before the silver-haired boy would hear a long speech from Misaki. It had seemed as though change was deeply required in this village. Kira was not surprised. "So if I may recap this..." Kira began, "You entrust us to provide success to the village, and in exchange, our dreams come true? If so, you speak of an easy path to take." Kira would grin, his arrogance clearly going out-of-hand. Despite this, however, the feeling would be satisfying. He would continue to speak as he would hear more from the Deputy. "You want guards too, huh? Even better." Kira commented, no sarcasm being shown, but rather the intent of impression.

Before standing up once more, Kira would conclude what he'd have to say in this meeting. "It's quite ironic how this meeting came together, especially with me involved. You see, I live by a prophecy, a prophecy that entails the will to save a nation, and rebuild it in a fine structure. Perfect timing I'd say." Kira would pause, his arrogance proceeding to higher levels, yet his cold heart revealing itself more by the second. "As the arrogant son of a bitch I am, I request all the missions you have to give, Misaki. Although I'm a Genin, I was trained on the outskirts to fight to the extent of a Kage myself. The only difference we share is my current inability to utilize chakra to an equivalent level. However, the time it'll take to complete a mission like this will be more than enough to satisfy all these needs, thus I thank you for granting me this task." Kira's fearlessness would begin to stand out as, despite his status in this village, he wouldn't be afraid to fight anyone around him, nor die.

"Any comments?" Kira would ask.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Ukita nodded curtly when she welcomed him. He then reverted to silently leaning against the wall. Once everyone who was coming to this meeting had enetered Ukita scanned the room carefully, but found only one person he sort of knew and that was Ganki. In the back of his mind Ukita half wondered whether the poor guy had ever found his hat. Shaking the idea from his mind Ukita returned his attention to the new Raikage who was now speaking. While the new kage was speaking Ukita took note that a new comer wandered in and took his place on the wall-that kid had class. Everyone knew leaning against the wall was where it was at and, in true Kumogakure fashion, it allowed for easy wall breaking. The new comer only distanced Ukita for a small while as he quickly returned his gaze to the new kage whose name he quickly found out was Misaki-the daughter of the Raikage. Go figure...It made Ukita wonder who the mom was, but he quickly pushed that thought from his mind in a heartbeat as he continued listening. 

When the Raikage paused for introductions Ukita simply spoke his name and rank a clear voice-nothing more: "I'm Ukita Hideyasu and chuunin of Kumogakure." Were the Kage to look at her files on Ukita she would find that Ukita was actually an Uchiha, but he chose to hide that fact from most people. He did not really like his clan as they reminded him of his horrible parents. Plus by changing his name he did not get those weird looks people gave Uchiha clansmen at times. Sure the bloodline of the Uchiha was powerful, but it came with a price.

For the most part it seemed as if the speech was fairly cut and dry: bring about a new era and all that jazz though it did strike Ukita as odd that she would mention the anbu. Weren't they supposed to be all secret and stuff? Discounting that Ukita turned his attention to the man who started speaking after Misaki had finished. Even as he began to speak Ukita wondered about the guy: did he listen at all? He never introduced himself. Mentally the young samurai chalked a strike against the guy: he did not much like when people failed to listen to the most simple requests. The rest of the guys long winded speech was phased out by Ukita. He vaguely heard something about a prophecy, but it all sounded kinda wonky. Ukita had always figured there was no such thing as fate: people gained what they gained through hard work-that or inheritance. Fate and prophecy played no role in it. There was merely logical procession of events. 

All the same when the odd prophecy boy finished speaking Ukita decided to take his chance to speak. He did not have much to say in regards to what the kage said, so he chose his time to congratulate the new kage and restrain himself from beating the prophecy boy over the head with his sword-it was people like that that really set him off. So, in a clean smooth tone Ukita's fluid voice filled the room: "Well Raikage-sama I congratulate on your new post and the best I can do as a shinobi is to say that I will try my hardest to help better the village of Kumogakure to the best of my ability." With that Ukita went silent once again he had nothing more to say or if he did he would likely explode in prophecy dude's face, which would probably not bode well for first impressions, so it was better that he keep his mouth shut.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm
The meeting had started immediately after Ganki himself entered the room, he was right on time. Standing there in his current state, he heard the new Raikage announce herself, Misaki Ametsuchi. He nodded his head forward slightly upon hearing her name, thought, the next bit would completely grab his attention. She was the daughter of the previous Kage, it was truly a unexpected twist. Who would of thought? Ganki continued to gaze at her, examining the Raikage's figure and all. "Hmm", he said, as his light brown eyes took in every aspect.

Another ninja joined the meeting, late, which wasn't a good impression. The sound of the creaking opening door alerted Ganki, his entrance was known. At least the ninja came, which had to count for something. Ganki still kept his vision on the Raikage, waiting for her to continue.

After the Raikage's little introduction, it was now Ganki's turn, as well as the other current ninja occupying the room. Ganki's turned his head back towards the left off him, now slightly peering towards Ukita, after his in introduction, Ganki thought his face was familiar. Ganki's thoughts went back on his hat, he really never found out what happened to his hat. Ganki sure did miss his old orange hat; he had it ever since he first joined the academy. After his brief little trip down memory lane, he decided to go. Turning his head back to the Raikage's direction he spoke, "My name is Ganki Sakura, Jounin, and current squad leader of team Zero." Ganki rarely gave out his full name, due to his ill past with his father, but due to the circumstances, it was wise to do so. Like Ukita, he kept his introduction short, what else could Ganki say?

Then came the rest of the Raikage's speech, he straightened up his posture, stretching himself as he would prepare to listen to all of her words. The Raikage spoke about the issue of the village's economy, as well as the mission activity rates. Ganki's eyes dropped slightly, "Well obviously that isn't my fault, during my genin and chuunin years I completed a pretty good amount of missions. In fact if I did a little research, the amount of missions I completed would outshine any cloud ninja's completion rate on record. Those missions were hard as hell, not to mention the pay being as brutal as the missions themselves", Ganki stopped himself from talking to himself in his head, eh would verbally bring up that subject when the time called for it. As for the economy, as far as Ganki knew, the reason behind that was unknown to him. The Raikage also talked about building a foundation, where you could drink and fuck all night long, Ganki's eyes widened as his blood pressure rose too. Ganki once again peered at the female Raikage, up and down, tilting his head slightly too. At Ganki's close distance, well; he tried to make it less obvious to what he was doing. "Damn...", he said as he spaced off into the distance. Realizing what he had done, he shook his head abruptly, regaining his calm previous state. "Sorry Ms Raikage, please continue.

When the Raikage finished with her speech, Ganki planned on talking to her, about the ANBU position. Such advancement in rank would do nicely, proving his father that he was wrong all along. After the genin was done finished with his long monologue, Ganki decided to give his input on the Raikage's new title, “Though I haven't been a Raikage before, nor do I even see myself becoming one anytime soon, just know that we've got your back." Ganki then pulled his right hand out of his pocket, placing his index finger against his cloud headband. "There's a reason why we wear these hand bands you know. So if you need anything, know that you have all of us to fall back on for support." Ganki's right hand fell helplessly back to his side, returning to his regular slouched posture, "man that was wack", he said mentally.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum