Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 5 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:29 am
Slits, Wolf's eyes became slits, not that Kira would be able to see beyond the mask. Wolf felt like she was starring into an abyss. Kira's chakra felt conflicted as if one moment it were warm and the next it was icy cold. At the appearance of a shield and permanent shift of Kira's chakra to a uninviting cold, Wolf did not flinch nor did she blink.

Clearly you do not know.

Wolf felt weakness in Kira's voice. Her instincts told her to attack that weakness like a bone. Gnaw on it, exacerbate it, use it, but she suppressed such urges and held her ground. Instead she listened with an unsympathetic ear. In all her year Wolf had become quite the emotional cripple. Ashi, on the other hand, was much different and she would have to deal with that later. However, for now, the unflinching operative Wolf remained stationary.

Here comes the sob story.

For a moment after Kira finished speaking there was silence, complete and utter silence. Not even the insects made a sound. Then Wolf spoke up in a softer tone than before. This was the voice so many listened to in the academy, this was Ashi Inuzuka.

"We all face our own hell each day," Ashi said plainly. "If you feel so tainted by this Youka Tau then cleanse yourself before facing him. Rid yourself of the bloodlines you have hoarded in an attempt to feel strong in his shadow. There are other ways to be strong. Better ways even."

Another pause.

"I cannot claim to know how you feel because I have always had a village at my back; friends, teammates, and mentors. However, I do know that the path you walk has only one ending."

Wolf nodded over at the smattering of ashes that was quickly dispersing in the air. No, Wolf did not mean to threaten Kira. Merely caution her. Wolf has seen more than her fair share of shinobi walk the path of revenge Kira now walked. It never ended well, ever.

Are all Nara like this?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 5 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:46 am
"And it is a end I'll rejoice in. With the demon priest dead I can find my place of finality as it should be..... I've lived months solely dreaming of the day i cleanse him of this world. The day I can be free. I fear wolf. Fear that my power alone won't hold up. This is why i've taken a piece from every soul I've cast judgement on. When my deed is done... If. If it's done I can seek my own judgement and take my place at my teachers side as both judge and student. " The anbu's tone had softened which in any other circumstance would have brought a giggle to her voice. In this time however it simply brought a slight smile.

"I um. I always wondered if there was a person behind the cold anbu mask. I've never seen an operative show anything but calm resolve. I suppose now I have. " Her smile brightened slightly, the darkness of her aura slinking away as her true self once more fought against the corruption of the Omega. her eyes shifted back to the ressonant blue pools of her birth, the mark of her mothers blood. "In truth from the time I was born my existence was to be used as a weapon, though at the time I couldn't even do that correctly. It's why I even found my way to konoha. 'your mothers blood was a great gift child. a gift she died to protect in you. Cultivate it's power and you can prove your worth'. " Why was she even sharing so much with this girl, she thought to herself. Did she truely feel this comfortable or was this simply her first chance to let down her guard and feel human.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:23 am
"My mistake," The persona of Wolf replied coldly having eclipse Ashi once again. "It won't happen again, I assure you."

Obviously the anbu was referring to the lapse in tone. It was slight, but it was clearly enough for Kira to notice. No, Ashi did not have a split personality. Rather she had two dimensions of self, Wolf and Ashi. She assumed the persona of Wolf along with her mask and reverted to the kinder Ashi without it. In a way Wolf protected Ashi and Ashi protected the world from Wolf. It was a complicated relationship, but one that worked.

"That we have in common; we are both weapons. Though, I am a willing weapon of Konohagakure."

A pause.

"But you know that....Is there anything else I can do for you? I have no further questions."

Wolf remained where she stood once again. It was not often that she would extend a courtesy, but, given the situation, it only seemed right. Even a wild animal could read a situation. Right now all Wolf could think about was the bath she felt she deserved. The day was closing and so was her shift. Yes, even anbu got time off and Wolf was getting hungry.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:15 pm
yah done fucked up, Kira thought to herself, her smile fading nearly immediately at the realization. Of course she shuldn't have brought it up. In her weakness she'd allowed her thoughts to flow without consideration of the consequences, and lost the ground that she'd gained. Thus was however her life.

"It was a nice change. You seem kind. I suppose that's it.... I should be heading over to the Hokage chambers to speak with the seventh. Hopefully it goes well.... Though regardless his will be done. Thank you for your time operative wolf. I enjoyed it." Shifting her body she placed one hand on the ground, The weapon glowing a deep purple as it shifted back into infinity. She pushed herself up, giving the girl a quick nod. "I hope we meet again under more ideal circumstances. " If there was no response she'd begin her treck back towards the village, though understandably she wouldn't actually be walking there.

~Selene. I'm ready.~ After only a few steps Kira would simply disappear as she was summoned back into the village, hidden in the heart of the Nara district. She needed rest and the Hokage convorsation could wait until the morning.

(exit unless stopped)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:29 pm
A curt nod was all Kira would get from Wolf before the anbu stalked off into the darkness. That being said, the Inuzuka would keep tabs on the woman on the woman via chakra senses until she inexplically disappeared into thin air. Nothing, gone. Yes, that would being going in the anbu's report as well. All of it would. However, that could wait.

For now the woman was hit with a wave of fatigue. She had been through a stressful day and sure anbu had great endurance, but even they had limits. It was not so much lethargy that hit her now, but mental stress. The past couple hours had been filled with it. Hell, she was supposed to be off duty at sundown and here she was standing around in the soon to be moonlight. In a blur, the Kunoichi was on here way back to the barracks of the anbu. Hopefully Chai was already there.

[Exit, twc: 6060, Chai left at 4553 so claiming 22 stats for him and 30 for Ashi. Also claiming memorization of Kira and Tatsuya's scents and chakra. Otherwise, topic closed and such.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum