Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Oh Brother Where art thou? (nk) Empty Oh Brother Where art thou? (nk)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Coco put one foot in front of the other as she balanced herself along a railroad line which traveled on in front of her for miles. She was in the middle of a large and open meadow with no trees in sight for miles. There was a nice gentle breeze, and the air smelled Fresh. There were no clouds in the baby blue skies. Coco spun her summoning staff around as she summoneed Manasa onto her soulder. It was such a beautiful day she wanted The salamander to share in it. RA-Ra chirped when he saw his mother. Afterwards he would crawl onto Coco's back and take a look at Akira who was sleeping peacefully in a papoose. "You know Manasa I think I could get used to Life on the road. Much more beautiful than all the sand in Suna."

"No Kidding that place is so hard on my skin I almost regretting teaching you how to summon me."

"That hurts Manasa, Immagine How Poor Ra-Ra feels. At least you get to be summoned back home when we're done."

""I know." She purred. "My poor baby, growing all big and strong."

"It's an uphill battle let me tell you."

"Hey be nice!" The traveling Troupe laughed, as they continued along the old railroad like, long out of use, but still fun to balance on.
Anonymous

Oh Brother Where art thou? (nk) Empty Re: Oh Brother Where art thou? (nk)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am
Salzem had never been happier to see a meadow in his entire life. Finally! Something other than the hot, boring sands of Suna. Although he missed Kira, the cool, green of the meadow has just all too enthralling. It was a delicious feeling, the cool morning breeze on his pale flesh. Suna was full of nice people but it didn't have the... attractiveness this side of nature had. It didn't have the chilled due that rested on each blade of grass. But it also didn't have this weird trail... It seemed to go on forever, two winding metal pieces parallel to one another, latched together by wooden planks. Salzem had never seen a train, nor its tracks so he had no idea what these were. He figured it had something to do with where he was going. He'd been searching for Coco for a little while with little success. Of course, he was as foreign to this land as he was in Suna and new little of it's ways. Nonetheless, Salzem was enjoying himself, looking over the vibrant colors he'd desperately missed. The greens, the purples, the blues and yellows of these wild flowers was like candy to the eyes. He walked along side the tracks for a little while, admiring the scenery and it's ways. It reminded him of Konoha with less trees. He had memories of when he was a child. There were various clearings like these meadows. He'd pick flowers for his mother, sometimes for himself. He was always enraptured with color... how it presented itself. It was as if it raised its arms to the sky and said "Hello world! Look at me!" Salzem grinned at these happy memories. His happy daze was brought to an end quickly as he saw someone in the distance, balancing on one of the iron tracks. As he got closer, he saw it was Coco. Relieved he'd finally found her, Salzem increased his pace to a light jog, intending to close the distance quickly, but not alarmingly, were she to notice his approach. As he drew closer, he saw Coco was carrying some kind of large stick. (A staff?) She also held some kind of creature... A salamander perhaps? He jogged up beside her and waved in greeting.

"Hey there, Coco." He said. "Finally found you."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:06 am
Ra-Ra chirped a warning to Coco. She craned her head over and saw a figure approaching. Her fight or flight instincts were flaring up, however once she noticed who the person was that was approaching her she calmed down a tad. It was the very person she'd invited to go on this journey with. Once she realized that it was him, she smiled and have him a wave with her staff which she'd been using as a walking stick since she'd been walking. "Hey there bud." She said casually as the circus she was carrying around on her body sqirmed and moved around. What coco really needed was one more animal or baby strapped to her body for her to have a really good time. 

"I'm Glad you decided to come along. It'll be good to have someone with thumbs to have a conversation with."

Manasa raised her tiny little head to look at coco and huff. "Well I take offense to that."

Coco giggled and shook her head. "So are you ready to find that place where you belong?"
Anonymous

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 am
Salzem smiled slightly at Coco's casual greeting, letting his own guard down a bit. It was only just now did he realize the vast amount of creatures crawling about her body. Various salamanders. Salzem shivered. Although such a sensation of so many amphibians crawling all over him seemed repulsive, Coco seemed to be having a great time, even seeming to have a conversation with one of them. He looked at her oddly, but the expression went away quickly when she asked if he was ready. His smile returned and he nodded.

"I am ready." Salzem replied. Of course, he doubted it would be as simple as that. There would still be many things to do. While they continued along, Salzem kept getting glimpses of those salamanders and couldn't help but feel slightly off put by their presence. It was just creepy... very creepy... just to have so many all over one's self.

"Hey, Coco?" Salzem couldn't help but ask. "Uh... Why are you carrying so many Salamanders...?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:56 pm
(Don't you leave without me! I'll be posting some time today- love, Kasai)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:36 pm
Dachi had been bumbling down this strange trail of parabolic metal lines that he once heard referred to as a "rail road" for quite some time now; two days to be exact. With the few little rice cakes he had left, and drinking from steams that likely weren't safe, the small seven year old truly did not know how much he was throwing his life away by simply wandering. Yet, he was only seven, and there was much that he did not know.

As he was wondering, looking down at these... railroad "tracks", he heard two voices, and immediately jumped to action. His first thought, of course, was that they must be bandits. He was both extremely terrified and excited at the same time.

He froze dead in his tracks, and put one foot forwards, attempting to puff out his non-existent chest and make himself look intimidating. Squinting at the on-coming duo, he believed that he could fight them both quite easily (though of course he was wrong). However, another part of him wondered if perhaps.... maybe he could join them. They did seem strange enough to fit in a little boy who looked like he was an albino from Arabia. The man with the strange mask, and the salamander woman. 

However, Dachi became so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he forgot to say anything, or move anymore, and stood a good three or four minutes, dead frozen on the railroad, staring at Coco and Salzem.

(short and crappy post is short and crappy. I'm sorry, this is what happens when it's cold and I don't have music)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm
Good ol' Li Dian dialed up the ol' brain Phone and called up coco. He only had one simple message. One tiny, whiny, wittle, bittty message that would no doubt cause her no end of torment. He'd feel bad for her if it wasn't for the fact that he'd lived the last three months in Kumo this hell hole. Yeah. So you can forgive him if he didn't feel bad for messing up Coco's Vacation time. It was time for his message. Seven Simple Words "Coco, I'm cashing in on that favor." He knew she'd know what she had to do.

(Exit!)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:01 pm
Boy oh boy was that a loaded question. "Well about a year ago I was exploring some ruins when a giant salamander attacked him. He said that as a trade for sparing my life I'd have to summon him into battle. He introduced me to a couple of friends, and suddenly I was pretty popular with the whole salamander clan. At some point I was being introduced to one of the more powerful salamanders when my babies decided that they want to be born right in the middle of a swamp. So I'm freaking out sure that I'm going to die in labor, when  to my surprise this cute little lady comes along and helps be give birth. Apparently she's an insanely good healer. So she helped me give birth to my children then asks me to take care of this guy." She patted Ra-Ra on the head. "He's a good boy but doesn't talk much. I dunno I take care of them, they take care of me we're practically a family at this point. Do you have any summons?"

She paused suddenly as once Again Li Dian Invaded her brain. Didn't she tell him that he needed to do something to prepare her before he started talking to her from across the planet? The favor? She knew she shouldn't have made that deal for that one lousy jutsu. Oh well a deal was a deal. She looked towards Salzem and sighed. "Okay say goodbye to the beautiful weather I have to pick up a friend real quick. If you've got anything you don't want to get wet then I Suggest you cover it up quick." she then turned towards Manasa and smiled. "Manasa my lovely. Some express tickets to Ame if you don't mind."

"Coming Right up!" The Salamander cooed, then she paused and looked over at the seven year old they were approaching. "What about that guy?"

Coco looked at the youngin' and shrugged. "Buckle up kid we're going on an adventure!"

With that that reality rippled around then, and then with a poof they were in the middle of a lake! Gone were the sunny sky and dry air. Say hello to clouds an Rain folks. Because by the grave and might of Manasa Goddess of Poisons and Cures all three of the ninja were teleported back to coco's home! Well a swamp outside of it. "Good Grief I missed this place." She sighed, as she lifted up her umbrella and spread it out over her head. "Man It feels good to be home." She hated the rain so much. "Alright let's get to work boys we've got an Amekage to rescue."

(Teleporting everyone to Ame swamps <3 Via Manasa)
850 towards Meigan 3
8ap
exit
Anonymous

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:39 pm
Salzem looked at Coco oddly, finding out the strangest things about her. What his real question was, why did she have to have them all on her...? Even though his question remained unanswered, Salzem took this little smige of history as his answer. Salzem nodded slowly, still processing the part of Coco giving birth to her children in a swamp. He nearly didn't catch her question about his summons, so deep were his processing.

"uh... No. I don't have the chakra for it. I just punch things..." Salzem managed to say before his eyes caught the figure of a boy standing in front of him. He was young... like... REALLY young, looking only 6, perhaps 7. He was dressed like some sort of priest, white robes and sandals. His hair was also white, blending perfectly with his gray eyes and seemingly void expression. Salzem cocked an eyebrow at the kid, wondering what exactly he was staring at. It looked as if the kid was trying to bulk himself up, make himself a bit more intimidating than he was, but his efforts were ultimately wasted by his huge robe that draped over his body. And then Coco said something about saying goodbye to the weather. Something about getting wet.

"Wait, what...?" Salzem looked at Coco confused. His confusion only deepened when she asked her salamander for "tickets" to Amegakure.

"Wait, What?" Salzem asked again, a bit louder. He really had no idea what was going on. He had no idea what was at work. Then, Coco said the boy was coming on their "adventure." She was picking up random people...?

"What!?" Salzem asked, looking sharply at the kid, from Coco, to the kid again, trying to get her to understand that they don't know who this kid is! Heck, they hardly know where they are! And then, Salzem's feet were no longer touching the ground. It was as if time slowed down and Salzem's eyes fell to where the ground once was to be met with an unusual sight: It was all murky water. Acting quickly, Salzem weaved a couple of hand signs, activating his water walking ability. His feet glowed blue and his feet were met with a solid surface once again. Inside, Salzem was internally panicking. WHERE WERE THEY!? HOW HAD THEY GOTTEN HERE!? Salzem looked about for Coco, who seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly. WELL, GOOD FOR HER! And just then did he realize that the kid was here too, likely splashing about in the water. Salzem made his way over to the child's position, hauling him out of the murky brown water with his left hand. Wait... Coco said something about Ame... AMEGAKURE!? SHE BROUGHT THEM TO AMEGAKURE!?

"WELL GOOD GOD DAMN!" Salzem thought to himself, thoroughly angry and scared. He had heard rumors about how brutal Ame is and it's not just for the environment. His attention the kid again. OH YES! The kid! She brought him here, how wise was Coco! He offered the kid a place on his back, assuming he couldn't water-walk. Salzem would pull his hood over his masked face whether the kid took his offer or not before doing a double take at what Coco had said next.

"WE'RE DOING WHAT!?"

(exit, Ported to Ame)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm
Dachi squinted further at the two approaching. They certainly were a strange pair, indeed. But, who was he to judge, he figured, relaxing slightly, as they didn't seem to be a threat at all, until the woman screamed at him. 

All he really heard was the word kid, and Dachi sprang into action, prepared to make up a lot of hand signs on the spot to jutsu that likely didn't exist. No one calls him kid! He wasn't a baby anymore!

However, as Dachi leapt forwards, he found himself landing in water, and immediately let out a scream. He didn't know how to swim. He was only seven, the most he knew was that you're meant to suck in a lot of air and kick really hard. He also didn't have the slightest idea of how to walk on water at all. 

This being said, his scream was cut short by swallowing a mouthful of water before his head went under completely. Thrashing about frantically, his eyes closed because he was worried the water would hurt his eyes, Dachi came into contact with what felt like a hand, and held on for dear life, until it pulled him above the surface. 

There, Dachi promptly fell into a mixture of hiccuping from the water, and crying, also from the water, while holding onto someone's arm as if his life depended on it. Technically speaking, his life did depend on it.

(Exit. Guess I'm going to Ame.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum