Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Brother......Brother (Muu) Empty Brother......Brother (Muu)

Mon May 23, 2016 6:38 am
If this wasn't a desert it would be a heavy downpour going on right now. It was midnight and that was evident with all the stars and the moon being over head. The Moon wasn't even full it was actually a crescent orange like moon this time around. Ichiro stood outside on top of a sand dune as his golden eyes peered down with a emotionless stare. His skin had took on a grey color and his hair, which was now red and clearly longer than usually blew in the wind.

Ichiro sat there silently and had been doing so for an hour. To add more to this odd mood, Ichiro was surrounded by dead animals and blood. The redhead was taking deep breaths; inhaling and exhaling slowly. He examined his claw like hand which was stained with blood and sighed. “Poor...poor animals.” The teen looked up to the moon and reached his hand out as a cannon like thing formed in his palm. Not even a few seconds after a beam of energy fired off from his hand and immediately pulling it back as he watched it fly off towards the direction of the moon before completely dispersing into nothing.

Blasting rocks here, blasting rocks there and more blasting stuff in the desert. If it weren't from the occasional sound of a laser being blasted it would actually be peaceful. In the past few months of him learning of his clan origins, Ichiro had researched more and more and even looking into his family history. Then he found out. He found out he was living a lie. His entire life was based of a lie, a simple lie. Ichiro discovered that his family wasn't even his family but mere people who had pity for some orphaned baby. He discovered his brother wasn't even truly his brother and what's more he was just his parents nephew.

Ichiro felt hurt. He knew his parents liked Jiro more but now he knew why. Jiro was actually related to them while Ichiro was just…..some orphaned kid. That's why he was out here tonight. He wanted to let out some steam….killed a few animals and sat in the dark under the moon. Ichiro didn't confront anyone with this and right now he was actually waiting on this “Favorite Son” spoiled brother of his to appear. Ichiro made it clear to him that he wanted to met him at this very spot….and that was supposed to be an hour ago. Ichiro planned to confront Jiro with this but he was just a no show.

The teen sat there and blasted anything that came near him as a form of stress release. What made him even more pissed was how his so called parents was going around bragging on Jiro when he has just been slacking off in some shack he built meanwhile Ichiro was working his ass off and now entering the Jounin exams despite all his disadvantages in that and he didn't get any form of recognition except for an “Okay”. Ichiro really did try to ignore it but he really couldn't in the end which is why he came out here blasting at things like snakes or animals in the desert.

Tonight was going to be different, Tonight he and Jiro will have a mere talk. So really he was just waiting for Jiro to appear any moment now….for however long does that take.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Brother......Brother (Muu) Empty Re: Brother......Brother (Muu)

Mon May 23, 2016 12:08 pm
It was clear in the dark night sky. The crescent moon above provided minimal light to the desert of Sunagakure, and the stars... the stars were just there. They simply filled the emptiness of space; they did nothing noteworthy. So why is it that they were only visible in darkness? What was the point of their existence? Why did people insist on comparing him to such a thing? Jiro frowned in displeasure as he stared, stared at the useless dots in the sky. His parents would always tell him, "You're a star, Ji, so shine brightly." He could barely see them compared to the lonesome moon.

If anything, he'd rather be the sun, blinding and magnificent until the day he finally burnt out. One could only stop and wonder just when that day would come.

However, there were more pressing matters for him to confront. His older brother, Ichiro, had requested his presence for some strange reason. However, since it was his brother, the youth tried not to think much of it. Chi was, after all, the very definition of strange. If anything otherwise, he simply wouldn't be Ichiro. However, it was slightly concerning that his sibling called him out in the dead of night.

Come to think of it, they barely saw each other anymore. While Jiro wasted his days as an academy student, not having the drive to move onwards, his brother had tackled the genin exams. (Actually, wasn't Chi heading off to take the jounin exams? He'd been planning on making something to congratulate his sibling, but it's been a slow process.) Since then, nothing has truly been the same. But if anyone bothered to ask him about his feelings, Jiro would stubbornly say that everything is fine. He would say that everything is... okay. And it'd be a terrible, terrible lie.

As the blond made his way to the spot Ichiro had described, a sense of foreboding washed over him... as if he should stay home, as if he shouldn't be outside. It was his brother though, his brother. He couldn't have Chi waiting for him any longer. So Jiro swallowed any ounce of apprehension held within him, and marched forward, and forward, and forward.. only to come to a stop, the smell of blood and sight of bodies hitting him full force. Animals. All of the corpses were of animals. Forcing down the urge to gag, his apricot eyes traveled upwards and onto a sand dune. There was a familiar figure there...

"C-Chi?" he called out with slight hesitation, irritated with the stutter that left his mouth.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 2:24 pm
Good he arrived. Ichiro eyes watched closely as the figure moved closer and closer towards him before completely stopping. Ichiro didn't respond when Jiro called out his name, he simply stood from his position and hopped down from his spot landing right in front of Jiro. His skin was reverting back to it's normal color and his hair reverted back to it's size.

“You know….I like the night as without the night we would never be able to see the stars.” Ichiro said this as he removed a bag from his shoulder and reaching in. “You remember when we used to come out here with our parents and have a picnic using only the moon and a few candles for light? I had kinda missed that.” Once finding what he was looking for, the teen pulled out a yellow folder and handed it to Jiro. “We can only see stars in the darkness, despite them always being there. Even then there are some stars that just are brighter than others.” Ichiro would wait for Jiro to take the folder from his hand before continuing on.

“Look, We are stars and that folder in your hand is our darkness. I won't tell you what's inside so you'll have to open it to find out. Of course you don't have to open it and I'll just keep it.” So if Jiro decides to open it and read the files and papers inside he would discover that dark family secret of Ichiro being an orphaned child and some stuff about himself too..if he didn't already know. “Uh also how your doing in the academy? You know everyone is waiting for you to graduate already...you should hurry up and stop slacking.”
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm
He didn't react when Ichiro suddenly jumped off the dune and landed in front of him, nor did he react to the new color of his brother's hair and how it shrank. (As for Ichiro's skin, the blond dubbed it as a trick of the moonlight.) Instead, there was unspoken confusion and curiosity held within his eyes, as always. It was all fascinating and he wished to understand why; he wanted all the answers that could possibly be given to him. Why was Chi's hair red in the first place... did he dye it? How did he suddenly adjust the length of said hair? (Was the change in skin tone really a trick of the light?) A new technique? If so, what technique? All of the questions seemed to be held within Jiro's eyes. They always spoke volumes around certain people after all. But rather than act upon his strong desire for... somewhat trivial knowledge, he focused on his siblings mysterious words.

Even bringing up past memories? This was clearly becoming some type of prelude, yet Jiro couldn't quite pinpoint what his brother was hinting at.

By the time he took the folder from his brother's grasp, confusion should have been clear on his face. It was their darkness... something meant to hold paper? The blond suppressed a sigh and mentally prepared himself, opening the folder and glancing at its contents. The information that came to infiltrate his mind was taken in calmly, soaked in as if his brain were a sponge. However, nothing could stop the frown that reached Jiro's lips, and nothing could stop the bitter taste that took over on his tongue, and nothing could stop his eyes from narrowing in obvious displeasure. The youth was forced to reread the papers, believing yet not believing the words being fed to him. So engrossed he was into reading that it took all of Jiro's willpower to not snap at his brother's inquiry.

"What's the point?" he replied stiffly, tearing his eyes away from the paper and focusing them on his brother, "I... I'm just going to be chasing after you, if anything." That doesn't mean you just give up, you dunce. "Mom and Dad don't seem to care either..." Stop it, stop that. Since when did you ever bother with their opinions?

"On that same note... I... I didn't know you were an orphan... but either way, you're still my brother, it doesn't matter to me," he continued, purposefully not discussing what the papers said about his own predicament. He already knew. He's known for years by now, but why dwell on it? The secret may have opened his eyes to the world, but otherwise, it wouldn't utterly and completely change his life... at least, he hoped it wouldn't.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 9:00 pm
Ichiro watched as Jiro read over the files. “The point….? You don't get it….this Clan, MY Clan is known for uncontrollable rampages. Literally I thought I was going insane but no one told me it was because I wasn't actually related to anybody.” That was the point, Ichiro himself never admitted until now...but yes he was losing his sanity even to the point he just doing things on impulse. “My hair? You want to know why it's red? So do I because I just simply can't remember when it became red!” Oh yeah he dyed his hair on impulse and totally forgot he did it. “What are you talking about? They care more about you than me…..heh” he let that sink in for a bit.

“Look I just...needed someone to know. Anyway this wasn't the only reason why I called you out here.” Backing up Ichiro folded his arms and tilted his head. “You know the academy jutsu? If so show me….if not….You are going to get punched, really really hard!” 
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 pm
Jiro suppressed the urge to flinch at his brother's statements, quickly realizing that Ichiro had taken his comment the wrong way. He was referring to graduating from the academy, and becoming a true shinobi... not their family issues. But insanity? That worried him... He tried opening his mouth to speak, but once he did so, nothing managed to escape. Instead, he slightly resembled that of a gaping fish until his jaw finally snapped shut. There was nothing to say. Chi was most likely feeling disconnected or lost in some way; anything come from the family which caused those feelings, Jiro included, wouldn't be able to reverse much of it.

(At the mention of his sibling's hair however, the blond's frown became deeper, upset at the fact he would be unable to receive a straight answer without some kind of research.)

Upon his brother's mention of their "parents" dotting on Jiro, said youth could only scowl. He may certainly have held respect and love for them, seeing as they had raised him for all his life, but that did nothing to smudge his slight contempt. It's been there ever since the day he discovered his origins, that his birth parents simply abandoned him. Couldn't they convince his real parents of doing otherwise? Did they even try? Were they faking their love for him? Was he just a burden in the end? ... The revelation about Ichiro's own life simply added onto the burning fire. Yet, despite his seemingly rapid fire thoughts, Jiro said nothing.

In fact, he only reacted once his brother moved on to discuss the other reason for their strange meeting. A rebellious expression took over on his face after hearing Ichiro start talking about the academy jutsu, and the consequence for not knowing them. Jiro had, without a doubt, memorized the hand signs needed for them. But could be conduct them properly? Not quite. His chakra control was still on the rocks, but he was working desperately towards fixing that problem.

"Well, I guess you'll have to punch me then," he spoke with an indignant tone, eyebrows furrowed and lips in a straight line. He then tilted his head upwards with flames burning within his eyes, almost presenting his face for Chi to strike. The boy was very clearly bracing himself for impact.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 7:04 pm
In the end Jiro really couldn't perform the jutsu and Ichiro immediately knew that when he heard his words. A frown quickly took form on his face as he listened causing him to move closer to Jiro clearing the distance between them really fast. “So be it then, idiot.” Ichiro sighed as he immediately punched Jiro in the stomach, not hard enough to break anything but it still hurt! His punch didn't have all his strength in it so Jiro probably should be good after that.

Ichiro would wait for his younger brother to recover from the punch and was just giving him the disappointed headshake. “Okay Here’s what's going to happen, I'm going to show you the jutsu and you copy that. If you fail that's going to be a smack against the head.” He said somewhat in between a serious an a joking manner.

Before he actually began; Ichiro formed the seal for the shadow clone jutsu making a perfect replica of himself. “Okay This is for something else but if you actually try hard and pass the genin exams I'll teach you Shadow Clone jutsu too but for now just ignore him.” Ichiro nonchalantly said as he had his clone go far away from him and Jiro. This clone had somewhat of an important task involving lightning! Stay tuned for more!

“Hm, first for the academy Jutsu is uh...The Clone Technique I guess? It's super simple and I'm sure you probably know the hand seals for it already but here we go. Ichiro performed the hand seals for the clone technique creating yet another perfect replica. “Unlike the Shadow Clone jutsu this one is just a reflection that mirror your movements and has mo real substance since it isn't solid.” he said as he paced back and forth with the clone mirroring his each and every move. “For the Genin Exams you would be ask to perform it and what it does and how it can be used. “ Stopping back in front of Jiro still with the clone beside him Ichiro yawned. “Now If you don't have any questions uh perform it I guess...then we can move on to the next part.” Ichiro would wait for Jiro to ask any questions and/ or perform the jutsu for him.

Meanwhile……

Not so far away from Ichiro and Jiro, Ichiro’s clone was putting in work. Like legit mad hardcore work over there. He was trying to put his lightening chakra at a single area which was his hand. He wasn't sure if he was doing it wrong or right, He was just ddoing what felt a bit natural to him.

The clone went back to the basics of the first time, so getting that feeling amd surge of energy feeling was the key to all of this. He examined his hand once more pointing out his index finger as he closed his eyes and focused on that feeling of rush through his hand and to the very tip of his finger. A bit of lightning surged and crackled but not the ideal amount it seems as his hand wasn't fully coated in lightning. This is going to take a while to learn.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 9:11 pm
The punch to his stomach had, unfortunately, come off as a surprise. He could feel the wind getting knocked out of his system, leaving him in a small coughing fit as he reflexively took a few steps back. The blond wasted no time in wrapping his arms around his abdomen, wishing to protect it from any further harm. Ichiro's follow-up insult passed over Jiro's head as he instead focused on the lingering pain from the "attack." It wasn't unbearable, no, but it certainly hurt like hell. If anything, he would have preferred a simply punch to the face. In fact, wasn't he expecting that from the beginning? After taking a few moments to catch his breath, he glared in response to his older's brother head shake. He hated when people did that... as if he was a mere nuisance...

Fortunately, his brother's mix of a serious and lighthearted tone managed to ease Jiro's mood, and his glare simmered back down to a sharpened gaze. Focused. Attentive. He was prepared to listen and learn for once.

The blond quirked an eyebrow at the created clone, confused as to why a single seal was made rather than the usual three... along with the shadow by the clone's feet. Clearly, it was a solid replica. While it was expected, considering the idea of clones was painfully useful, since when had Ichiro gained the technique? He wished to know more about it, if not for use in battle then simply for future reference. Knowledge is a dangerous and powerful thing; it is nothing but fact. However, there not many who happen to actually see this. Almost automatically, Jiro nodded his head at Ichiro's mention of teaching him the technique; how satisfying. Rather than focus on the clone – which is what he desperately wanted to do – the academy student payed close attention to his sibling's words, and watched the performance of the jutsu. What it does and how it can be used... the former was easy to explain, but the latter question...

"Okay..." he said, hesitating as he replayed the jutsu within his mind. After the small pause, his hands flew through the necessary hand seals. It was easy, considering how many times he'd been forced to memorize them. The real issue... was his chakra. Jiro put every ounce of focus into conducting the jutsu, pulling out as little chakra as possible, but not yet reaching too small of an amount. A small "pop" reached his ears, and before Jiro knew it, a clone of himself was standing to his left.

"Like that, right?" he questioned, staring at his creation in slight awe. Did he really just do that? Wow. "So, uh... how are we supposed to use this? For traps? And, well, if that's the case... can the clone go far away from the user for more efficient traps than, say, ones meant for close range?"

My god, it was as if a waterfall of words kept rushing out his mouth.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 5:35 pm
The clone had managed to get it to one finger, of course Hell Stab wasn't only just used with one finger but actually can be used with all four. Yet the clone simply managed to only get one so far. He began once more focussing more and more of his chakra to his finger and while he was doing that he made sure that it was only the lightning nature chakra he needed. With this amount of chakra, Ichiro clone was then able to get up to two fingers after a bit of more straining of his chakra.

There was a bit of delight in this succes and was evident in him shouting out “BOOYAH!” all cyborg style even including popping of one of his arm cannons in the air. This was obviously visible and can be heard by Ichiro and Jiro if they were actually paying any attention. The clone went back to trying it again and practice stabbing the at the air all willy nilly with one finger. Next he tried doing it with the two as he was just trying to get used to the whole using the jutsu part. This jutsu was going to be so helpful in many ways afterall so learning it now rather than later would be better becuase you could never know when you end up in a bad situation. Plus the fact this doesn't need any hand signs if just perfect for Ichiro, he wouldn't have to remember any and he can go around and just stab stab things just by putting the right amount of chakra into his hand along with lightning nature. Ichiro just really wanted to learn another lightning jutsu anyway so while he works on trying to use three fingers instead of just to let's get back to Jiro’s training.

Ichiro watched his younger brother make a clone and perfectly able to pull it off causing him to appluad. If he would have none he was going to be bombarded with all these questions right after he would have holded off his applauding. “Uh look, wait before I answer any of these questions and to make things fair. You can hit me as hard as you can!” Come on he wasn't that mean, Ichiro can be fair plus this was all for Jiro...everything was all for Jiro. “So hit me with your best shot.”

Once he got hit wherever Jiro had hit him, he wait to recollect his thoughts and continue on with the lesson but that's if he hit him. Yeah he knew he was obviously was going to hit him no wishful thinking. “As for your questions, The clone jutsu isn't as great as the Shadow Clone but it still have it's uses. Such as a way to quickly confuse the attacker or if its dark and I don't know you got to stand gaurd somewhere you can use this jutsu to scare away people who don't want to fight three people of course it's just not and would only be you. As for the distance, The clones literally only mirror your moves. So like when I was pacing around the clone did exactly what I did. Another reason why Shadow Clone is better than this as you can send it out and do stuff as it has it's on actions and you can gather information from it as well.  Anyway….You did good Jiro.” Ichiro said as he ruffled the hair of his brother before continuing on with the lesson.

“Next is the transformation. It's basically used for disguising and easy infiltration. Now watch.” Ichiro performed the hand seals transforming into...the Kazekage himself in a poof! “It's not as hard as you would think. Just keep the image in your head of who you want to look like and you should be good.” Ichiro dismissed the jutsu.

“So go ahead and tru it out.” Now Ichiro didn't really have any other plans after this so he had to think of something.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sat May 28, 2016 10:46 pm
Jiro put all his effort into suppressing the pink that threatened to tinge his cheeks, and it was all because of the applause he was given. Truth be told, it was only their parents who truly bothered to praise him with every second they received. Everyone else around the blond had seen him as another face in the crowd, and not only was it a breath of fresh air (but not exactly in an positive sense) compared to his home life... somehow, it managed to humble him, although only slightly. So receiving acknowledgement from someone he actually held a large amount of respect for was just... well, it was nice. He certainly felt a bit proud of himself. His thoughts were cut short however, once his brother began to offer him a free hit.

Barely a second after the "suggestion" – or request as Jiro liked to see it – he aimed a punch for Ichiro's stomach with all the strength and speed he possessed... only to retract his fist seconds after the attack and wince in pain. Well, based upon the lingering sting on his hand, it would be safe to assume that his sibling would not be affected by the punch unfortunately. Sadly, he could not focus on Chi's strange durability. There were still jutsu he was required to learn. Lightly blowing and occasionally rubbing his pained knuckles, the boy tried to focus the majority of his attention on the answers to his questions, gladly drinking in the knowledge. He'd surely put it to good use, whether that be during the genin exams or out in the field, the latter for if he was to ever make it in the first place.

While the boy had begun to ponder just how useful shadow clones seemed to be, already plotting out different methods in which to use them during battle instances (well as much plotting as an academy student could do/handle), a hand suddenly fell onto his messy blond hair. He blinked in surprise, gazing up at his sibling with apricot colored orbs, a pair which shone with confusion. But then Ichiro had ruffled it, and commended his efforts on the clone jutsu... Jiro could do nothing to stop the smile which appeared on his pink lips. Nothing came out of his mouth, but everything was put on display using his facial expression.

He was quick to straighten himself though and continue listening once more, finding a sudden push in motivation after his brother's compliment. Apparently, transformation was the next technique he was to learn. Like he did throughout their meeting, Jiro took in the information being fed to his brain and carefully examined the form his sibling had taken on. It looked like an exact replica of their kage. Already knowing the needed handseals, but not was well as the jutsu prior to this one, the blond went through them to the best of his ability all while picturing someone in his mind. Who to transform into... who to transform into... Suddenly, a light bulb flickered within his head, and the youth was enveloped in smoke. Once it cleared, in Jiro's original position was Ichiro. The blond figured, why not give Ichiro a mirror?

Counting down from ten, he dispelled the transformation once he reached the number one.

"How was that?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum