Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Spite
Spite
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Road to Genin (Part 3: Clone Jutsu) Empty Road to Genin (Part 3: Clone Jutsu)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:23 am
"Spite! Get down here, I'd like to speak with you!" The booming noise of his father's voice echoing from the family room had woken Spite up from a deep slumber. Spite sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes before reaching over towards the small end table near the side of his bed to grab his glasses. He put them on as he yawned loudly. He looked at the clock on his wall, it was already noon. "Geez, how long was I out?" Spite thought to himself. He was still a bit tired from his training the night before. He moved his legs to the side of his bed, placing his feet onto the cold floor. "Damn, that's cold!" he thought to himself. He stood up and walked towards the door of his bedroom, sliding it open as he walked out of the room. "I'll be there in a minute. Just gonna clean up really quick." he shouted towards the family room where his father was waiting for him. Spite made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He quickly relieved himself, then washed up. He stared at himself in the mirror for a moment, staring at the bandages that had been wrapped around his forehead from the previous night. "I can't believe I was so reckless, Mother must have been worried sick..." he thought to himself feeling bad that he was gone most of the day training yesterday. Spite slowly removed the bandages from his forehead, the wound had mostly healed itself at this point. "Better to be safe than sorry I suppose," he said as he applied ointment to the wound, then wrapping it once more. Spite walked back to his room to get dressed. The weather looked alright so he put on a pair of tan shorts, along with a tank top bearing the Uchiha Crest on it. After he finished getting dressed he made his way to the family room where his father was patiently waiting for him. 

Spite opened the door to the family room, his father sitting alone with a stern look on his face. Spite bowed out of respect then sat down on his knees opposite of his father. "Am I in trouble?" he asked waiting for his father to reply. "No. You're not in trouble. Even though you had your mother worried sick, she knows that you were out for a good reason. What I called you here for is to examine your training." his father said. Spite let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad that you are taking your training seriously, especially since your Genin exams are on the horizon." "Thank you, Father." Spite replied with a large grin. "Now, you know your mother and I want to see you succeed, and we'll always be here to help you out if you need our assistance right?" his father asked. "Of course I know that, Father. Actually I could use some help with getting down the Clone Jutsu and Transformation Jutsu. I understand the concept, but I'm struggling with making them work." Spite replied regretfully. "Well then, follow me outside I'll show you a thing or two." his father said as he chuckled loudly.  Spite nodded, and the two Uchiha stood up and on there feet. They both walked outside of their house and into the training area. 

"First things first, you must picture yourself creating an exact copy of your own image. Then you'll want to build up your chakra. Lastly and possibly the most important part is to perform the correct hand seals to activate the jutsu." Spite watched as his father made the hand seals, Ram -> Snake -> Tiger. Then out of nowhere an exact replica of his father stood next to him. Spite was amazed, he'd seen the technique done before but his father made it look like it was the easiest thing on earth to do. "Okay, son. Now...I'd like you to try it. I'm confident you'll get it down without any trouble, after all you are an Uchiha." his father said laughing proudly. That little speech boosted Spite's confidence immensely. He always enjoyed getting lectured by his father, be it good or bad. It always gave him the push he needed whenever he doubted himself. "Okay, here it goes," Spite said with a headstrong tone. Spite focused as much chakra as he could muster, taking in a deep breath while doing so. He cleared his mind thinking of only making a mirror image of himself. Then he performed the hand seals, Ram-> Snake -> Tiger. A second passed and he looked over to his side only to see himself staring himself down. It was weird seeing himself from his own point of view. It freaked him out for a second. The feeling didn't last long though as a wave of overwhelming joy rushed over him. He had actually accomplished it. Spite looked back at his father who was smiling and clapping at the same time. "That's my boy," he said chuckling then asked, "So...What's next?"

(Exit WC: 843)
Claiming
Clone Jutsu (500/500)
+4 Stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Road to Genin (Part 3: Clone Jutsu) Empty Re: Road to Genin (Part 3: Clone Jutsu)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:26 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum