Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

one for two,two for one (training, open, nk) Empty one for two,two for one (training, open, nk)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:34 pm
Segri and neku knelt down as they began to work within the confines of the village as this time their training was now going to be a more quiet training session as they were going to step for a moment away from the offensive arts of fuinjutsu training and more on the defensive side of fuinjutsu particularly releasing some of the nasty techniques that embody the world of fuinjutsu. Ideally the notes and release methods were often known  to those who practiced and learned the techniques at hands. The many that embodied the art alone were devastating yet there accompanied very few techniques that offered a sure free way to by ones own power to break away from fuinjutsu. And even less throes who would take the full art as a whole. This was where the twins despite their unorthodox methods had to return to the reality at hand that a seal despite its looks was neither really a friend nor foe and it's better having a little defensive options then offensive all the time especially at close range in which is their preferences as shinobi.

With this concept in mind the two twins knelt down as the proceeded to return to practicing their techniques at hand as it also enabled them for any visitors to who would come by to join them. To actually talk and communicate without the insane rush of combat running through them all. Well for naught but a moment of actual conversation with others as neku looked up from behind Segri and sighed. "Interesting task to work with the other's while in most cases we work alone and develop on our own. Still it's hard to build teamwork I think it is what you call it with others. When they are neither your sibling nor do they understand the weaknesses and strengths of each one of us.... Quiet disatisfactory when I look at it. For starters while we can go aloof and synchronize well that way twins can only do of course, others must practice for years and break down their own borders in order to get even close to that. People do their own things in disregard unless broken of course, but what good is a broken person besides just ending their misery or leaving them in a box? Unless one were to actually be able to mix and match well with us it's such a challenge and worst yet a problem to follow another's lead I'm still getting a headache from that boy who thought it was reasonable to take the helm of things and got floored per say."

Neku spoke as he dropped his head and shook it slowly while Segri chuckled as he winced a bit "besides neku we didn't fare as well that guy was if I'm right maybe three times as fast as us. That didn't help despite us losing our cool we had to go do the same as the boy. It seems that even without synergy our own abilities will have to.  further improve. Besides the fact remains that we still gotta reach out to the others. Now I don't know I think the other boy we tagged might've cooled off after all he fled away right? Surely he's one we can improve with."

Segri grinned back at neku who shook his head once more. [Color;=green]"I'm doubtful to be honest he neatly killed you and my exchange was also not very good on the spectrum.. I'm afraid our next exchange Will not be very pleasant as he if I was in his shoes was annoyed and thrashed out. Besides he upped the bar to a tiny combat senario while we were playing a non lethal game. Interaction with the other's is challenging brother by that simple fact that they don't understand our fun while theirs is merely hit a target. We make fun objectives... Quiet sad to be honest" [/color]

neku mused slightly after speaking to segri as he went back to thought for their practice senario for the day. To remove a seal required just as much work to remove due to removing the chakra or dispersing the chakra with a counteracting burst of chakra as a way to remove the chakra disruption caused by the seals or breaking apart the core function of the seals with a neutralizing ammount of chakra. This naturally led the twins to eye the powerful five elements seal and a possible way to reverse the seal it's effects and the inhibiting effect of the seal as well. And arguably it would be strong enough to remove other seals as well. This in mind Segri and neku both in thought began to build up chakra within their hands as they began to feel out the correct ammount to match the technique In whole. They sat their in concentration as they awaited another's comming while their training commenced.

Wc:815

815/4,000 for five elements unseal
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

one for two,two for one (training, open, nk) Empty Re: one for two,two for one (training, open, nk)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:16 pm
Haru Hyuuga was minding his own business, truly, he was, but while walking through the village, his superhuman hearing couldn't help but pick up the sound of a distressed Genin. Being a full-time ANBU Captain and a part-time Sensei for many an aspiring Genin, Haru felt it his duty to drop in and help in any way he could. You could almost call it sympathy for the kids, seeing as Haru himself spent ages as a genin when his skill far surpassed the rank he had been assigned. He was happy to see that the current regime put an end to that, but still, he felt the pain of the aspiring shinobi, and wished only to be of assistance.

Still, the conversation he heard was... Rather odd. Two kids, presumably twins, were practicing Fuinjutsu techniques, something Haru himself was only mildly experienced in, with his Yin Seal being the only real form of sealing technique he had accomplished aside from the very basics. As he approached, he heard the boys continue to talk, speaking of somebody... Attacking them? Yup, attacking a Genin, check... That sounded like Altar. Good Lord, if that kid had cut off another Genin's hand, he was gonna wring his neck, so help him. Picking out pieces of the conversation, he managed to hear that the one who did it was... Three times as fast as them? Yup, that sounded like Altar. Your typical Genin wasn't all too fast to start, although Haru had certainly been an exception, and to a lesser extent, Altar as well. 

He also heard them mention their... Rather obsessive regard to their Synergy and like-mindedness. This distracted Haru, and actually irritated him somewhat. Deciding to intervene now, Haru stepped around the corner, holding a hand in greeting.

"...Y'know, synergy is cool and all, but uniqueness is what make Shinobi so powerful. No two Shinobi are the same, and an enemy could never know what to expect from an opponent. We're the most varied and colorful fighting force in the world, and it's what sets us apart from, say, the Samurai. We evolve and adapt, they remain the same, conforming to their surroundings." He said cooly, sitting down near the twins, cross-legged. "I don't think I've seen you two around here. I'm Haru." He said with a polite smile. "And I couldn't help but overhear that you two had been... Attacked? By another Shinobi of Kirigakure? Do you happen to know his name?" He would ask benignly, hoping the name he heard was not that of his protege'...
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

one for two,two for one (training, open, nk) Empty Re: one for two,two for one (training, open, nk)

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:39 am
The twins were startled as an individual appearance came amid  their personal conversation yet by their guess his chakra was very impressive as well yet his demeanor spoke not only of his voice spoke with confidence yet experience slightly. The twins turned after with chakra building up within their hands and stressed the man as their flowy red robes swayed slightly as they turned and orange eyes  met the man known as haru. Neku spoke up first in a bow. "Haru I'm neku synui," with segri following an instant after neku beginning a bow and speaking "And I'm segri synui yes we are twins and further the one we speak of is known as hysterio. He was indeed much faster yes but also a nice mock chuninn exam in the dawn of our genin training. Yet despite the pain game both me and neku despite that felt the failure hit hard. To fail before lord xyxer and further began to train endlessly despite our fallings to gain strength and actually make a diffrence. Still despite the gain we failed yet again this time to a peer genin. A boy with wires and nearly took my own life till neku knocked the boy unconscious with a good hit and his punishment was light."

Segri spoke as neku recalled the dark day the boy with yellow eyes and the feind stood over his brother quelling his  as anger slightly it was only shown as a breif glance over at Segri for a second and on that beat  speaking up " the boy with wires I wonder if I should've ripped off his head instead for even threatening my brother but as I can say. A village mate is not worth the blood spill perhaps it'll haunt us as the seal on him was just as bad but he got away. Now we seek a way to gain more power while tapping into our art. One day we might meet him better or worst it's business one follows through on life. But our experience lacks through I assume. Violence may be breed in the laws of kiri but to me and Segri it may not always be the right thing to be the one with the knife to their neck. We have values and keep to our mortality. Yet we hunger to challenge the world yet lord xyxer sated our fury till we gain more power to take a hand in his work. I can only be fair to assume though that your point on synergy is on the opportune of not seeing what two in one can do. It's not easy to understand that fully till one understands what it means to share the heart and soul of the one who has been with you for all you have known.  Perhaps you can enjoy the rarity of our ability to fuse. But surely have you not heard the legend of the twin bloodline?"

As if on cue neku placed his hand on segris shoulder and their chakra resonating  The synui twin known as neku fused as his robes and shoulders. It would look as if he  walked into his brother all the way till his head was on his brothers shoulder looking at the stranger.  And speaking simultaneously "however by this we work as one despite splitting and combining we are fuinjutsu users. But one day we hope to be a name that holds power in the lands and called upon" it may have not been as much in appearance as it was a slow melting into his brothers body as neku shifted his head to rest on segris right shoulder  observing the man there was curiosity in this man as perhaps he was a higher ranked shinobi Still it was beyond his own knowledge their identities and further intentions.

Segri also took a keen interest as well yet continued to work with the work at their hands. That being the way  to reverse the five elements seal. This he certainly knew required much more then just a mere seal but perhaps a way to unlock the seal at hand in a reverse fashion. But similar in function as like the flames from the five elements seal these flames would serve as a way to unlock the said formula holding down another. The fact that the equal offensive for defensive purposes was apparent as well as necessary in order to handle most seals in question. As many  powerful seals required more then just a mere release to break free. But a certain release to be used in its name in question.

Wc:765

1,580/4,000 for five elements seal release
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 am
Huh. He bowed. That was new. Haru had been a master to countless students, and not once had anyone ever bowed to him. He could get used to that. It made him feel wise and experienced. Oh, wow, the other kid bowed too. That was like seeing two unicorns in one day. For his part, Haru nodded in reply, as he was currently sitting, and bowing back at the moment would look very unusual.
"Good to meet you." He said with a smile. 

Explaining their situation, they mentioned a name, and Haru was relieved to find that Altar had in fact NOT assaulted another Genin. He really dodged the bullet on that one, it was a pain having to clean up after his students. The name they gave him, Hysterio, was one he vaguely knew from the ANBU records. A rather ambitious Chunin who had seemed to slip by Haru and had gone without ever encountering him. He sounded like quite the enjoyable person, if he took to the habit of attacking Genin. "I'll keep an eye on that one, if you like. You needn't worry about him." He offered, leaning back and resting his arm on the ground behind him as he sat

The two of them spoke rather strangely, the way they picked up right after the other one stopped talking, like they were reading each other's minds. It was a little creepy, but Haru hung around with thousand year old girls who sucked the souls out of men and homicidal maniacs who enjoyed taking his employees out for orange juice, so he could get over it, so to speak.

They spoke quite a bit about how it was difficult to understand the bond they had, before making a point about Haru not seeing the value of two in one. That one made him chuckle a little, and the urge to power up both his Sharingan and his Byakugan was very difficult for him to quell. Best not to scare the kids, running around with two legendary dojutsu and whatnot. Still, Haru had plenty to say on the subject of "Two in one," being a Hyuuga, Senju, Uchiha, and Kaguya by blood.

"Well, you know what they say about assuming, don't you?" He said whimsically, the weight of the sarcasm in his voice balanced perfectly with playful wit. As the two spoke, one of them seemed to walk straight into the other, his head still visible. Haru didn't even flinch, astonishingly at first, before one realized it was hardly the strangest thing he had seen. "Huh. Impressive. I assume you can share your energy this way? Does it make you any stronger, or is it just convenient to lose some dead weight?" He asked jokingly, his medical knowledge working to his advantage here. 

He could tell that the two chakra systems would be combined, thus increasing the amount of chakra available to them, although possibly not the actual potency of the chakra. Physical strength and speed likely wouldn't be affected as their biological structures merged, rather than overlapped. As he diagnosed the bloodline's function, he wondered about the application of the reverse: Splitting a person into multiple bodies. "I suppose the real question is simple, if you want the answer to the great Synergy versus Uniqueness debate." He said to them after a moment. "Do you use each other like a crutch, or a ladder?" He asked them. "Like, say, if the playing field were leveled, and you were separated, could you hold your own, or would you cry out for your brother's aid?" He challenged.
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:03 am
amusing he has jokes but that's not quiet how it works with deadweight. But as a merging and unmerging of the body. Despite appearances the body of ours merely stays in a close similarities of its functions and strengths. Impressive by our blood potentials yet doubtful it works to split for another. However that's to be seen. the twins thought as they nodded slightly as haru further explained that he would keep him off their backs. It was satisfactory yet this further lead them to question his superiority to hysterio. perhaps he's close to lord xyxer a ghost of a village does not show themselves unless desiring to be seen of course but yet neku despite the thought awnsered the man's question.

"It's not that simple together we have higher reserves then most people unless of course they trained for quiet awhile. Yet our body neither gain strength but adjusts due to our bodies unique nature. But doubtful anyone else unless with the exception of the only two from centuries ago could fuse at this point and level As for alone we are two people in one we function like natural ninja each able to do what we want but we are brothers. Two heads are better then one just like throwing a second knife is smarter then throwing one. We can fight individually as well as together. Now we can strike and either one can take over. However it's our pact we have our own wishes as me myself disire the medical arts. While Segri is a hope for taijutsu. But we devote notes to our fuinjutsu studies. The fact that alone it's majority of close range techniques as a blade is one hand less despite the extension and deadliness it'd better to remain close and persist in our targets. I am the eyes of Segri."

Neku spoke as he remained truthful to the man in honesty that it's clear that he meant little harm and further ones curiosity was there to be peaked at learning such information as its food for the thought. Segri silently worked as the flames was one blue flame would appear on his right thumb As he began to figure a way to work the reversal seal. Yet he spoke. " we trained alone a lot more then with others. One boy to run into our training methods nearly killed me and neku out of mercy and further concern on my safety just tapped a seal on him. The loss of our clostest ally and a bond beyond a village being that of the blood that flows through one that is the fear that dwells of us. Death is peace but we suffer a fate where we as siblings would protect the other no matter what one were to die. That's what would be equivalent of not greater then a sharingan gaining a stage in its power. Even then if one of us would die the other would die as well. Even if our depression were to be contained we would be cursed to walk alone. A man that lost more then his wife but brother from the womb and would burn ones soul into oblivion. We would kill any and all that stood before us even if they meant to help. But one despite all else would not understand till they have felt a bond like ours. Let me ask you haru be honest. What is worst then death? Loss of conrad? Perhaps leader? Torture and the dives into the depths of hell? Even immorality? Imagine that huh. The constant fear to lose the one who is like a part of your heart, brain, soul, take a deep look at that. You may watch many heads roll, or tear a person's soul in two. Break and mend their bones, a million cuts from the muramasa even. But nothing may compare to our night mere of the silence of the breathing at night of one's own brother. Just to breath again a sigh of relief as one hears it once more. The taking in of air and exhale you appreciate it as you cherish the only family closer then anyone else is by your side. This is a question beyond crutch or being a ladder. We are each others yin to our yang, a peice that serves kiri because we are for our Lord xyxer and further we both will not climb one alone, but together as one despite the odds. This haru is what we are a singularity even an abomination to nature. But we embrace our blood because as shinobi we owe our service. But will not lose one another under any case and cause. We will both rise and fall for kiri. By my arm. For I am the arm of neku"

Neku was silent as he heard his brother speak. This was that which embodied the two siblings in whole as they gazed at the man known as haru before them answering his questions as Segri felt a second flame form into his right hand on his left index finger as he noted his work was starting to pay off slightly.

Wc:870

2,450/4,000 for five elements unsealing
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:06 am
( I noticed it said open, assuming it is okay if I jump in.)

Miz Hozuki had been nearby in a puddle. Not to sure WHY he had been in puddle form but he was. He was in deep,thought until the ground had been disturbed by footsteps. The footsteps vibrated his puddle causing his thoughts to be disrupted. With a sigh and a slight bitter mood, he decided to turn back into his human form. As the water began to move upwards forming a human he looked over at the two...er...three people and realized that maybe something was going on and the disruption was not intentional. Maybe they were training? And why did this person look like two people fused into one? Oh yeah, they are from that clan. And who was this other guy? Miz realized maybe he should get out more, but then again if his own clan fears him maybe it was useless because others would too.
“Show them they disrupted the wrong person! Tell them off!”
“No! They may be stronger than you!”
Miz sighed and put his hand on his head calming his voices before he spoke, and when he decided to speak he knew he needed to be civil and polite. He was not one to just start a fight for no apparent reason.When he removed his hand from his head he realized they were more than likely training considering that's what most people do around here. Maybe I should ask them if I could join. I do need some training.
Could I join in? Been awhile since I trained.” He said pulling his dreadlocks back and putting them in a ponytail to keep them out of the way.Should he introduce himself? He lacked social skills considering he was more of a loner. But may as well. “My name is Miz, in case that’s important. Miz Hozuki.” He said as he looked from one guy to the next, guy...or two.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:18 pm
"So yeah, I was right. You merge together and combine your chakra reserves. The symbiotic fusion means your strength stays about the same, but your stamina doubles." He summarized, listening to the rest of the boy's speech. "You know, a second knife isn't always as subtle. Sometimes one mind is more flexible then two." He said, offering his own opinion. He was a little surprised that the boys hoped to study both the medical field and taijutsu. What an odd combination...

"You know, if you're itching for lessons, I'm the most powerful medical ninja in Kirigakure, and to my knowledge the only taijutsu master." He offered, tapping his yin seal offhandedly. "I don't know a whole lot of Fuinjutsu, but I managed to make this, all the same." He explained.

The boys made their speech, speaking of how there is nothing worse in the world then losing a brother, and Haru could almost relate. His sister, Aryll, was the only member of his family left after the assassination on his grandparents, leaving Haru and Aryll as the sole Hyuuga in Kirigakure, which was ironic, as Haru was head of the clan. He chuckled as the boy asked what was worse then death, citing immortality as one of the fears. 
"Imagine that..." He muttered dreamily. All his life, he'd been working towards immortality, and he was so close, yet his progress was now reversed.

"There are many things worse than death, kids. You're a bit too young to understand that there's so much more to life then just your brother, but there are many things worse than losing someone so close, a part of you, even. A family slaughtered. Your life's work, down the drain, or worse, undone, reversed. Your village, your home, destroyed on a whim. Your master, your friends, and everyone, all dying around you, and then feeling the blame placed on your innocent hands." He offered, his casual tone masking the sadness in his voice.

A new aura joined their presence. A new chakra was detected by Haru, whose head turned to the new source of disturbance. Another boy, one he did not recognize, asked to join in on the training.
"Training... Huh, okay." He said, smiling at the boy. "I'm Haru, by the way." He added. 

Pacing lightly, Haru looked at the three. "It's been awhile since I've trained with the younger villagers, and considering that's part of my job, I'd like to see what you can do. Why don't you three try to land a strike on me?" He offered, not bothering to take up a combat stance. He was about five meters from each of them now, with Miz at his right, and the twins both in front of him.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:58 pm
powerful medical ninja and a tai guy off the bat... Interesting, well exchange is minimal but we can enjoy the schematics later, seems like the fact there's much more to build on then just merely the loss of a brother. Nevertheless he understands loss. Perhaps gained more then a loss as well or lost enough to gain far more yeah segri can most definitely take up tai with him as I could gain great bounds in medical use with him. Sounds like a sold deal now land a punch or two on him.... As there is medical to be involved then it won't matter how hard we hit. Further there is no indication of retaliation meaning he shall and would hit true as soon as one attacks. Fun times neku thought as the appearance of a faint signature caught his attention. It was quiet a marvel but even one could tell the difference between the Fisherman and a shinobi or a civilian with high chakra that is.

Speaking up neku adressed the boy without turning away from haru "pleasure miz I'm neku and of course you can always join don't frett join and learn" neku adressed the boy although the last name was foreign well not unknown just odd dealing with such a terrifiying blood potential as a hozuki then again he had yet to prove and show his value in the twins eyes.

Although segri while neku was busy addressing miz was in thought to what haru and neku pointed out the fact that loss was a big part of a growing individual often was a case of throes with a will strong enough to move forward in that case. Segri shook his hand free of the chakra manipulation he was busy working with. And smiled at haru for once he felt at peace with a momentary thought so finally one who can play a serious game and further knows more on the subject of loss. Now I'm curious to what it is he can also teach. As relation despite stranger or not is that very foundation so many choose to not grasp. So as a medical ninja asking us to land a few blows only means wired stuff can occur. Well not thread boy wired but strange things in a medical ninjas hands. The perfect combat option. Full of endless opportunities as well as countless dangers. Now that's a fun fact the nonchalant stance easily catches one off guard if they blandly run into the fray and there are many stances one can shift into as well.

Segri went into thought at the idea as neku shifted outside of his brother's body as he studied the man as well. A nodded from segri was all he needed as neku continued to study the man before them in curiousity. The distance being 5 meters meaning any speedy shinobi can cross that in a blink of an eye and be in the lions den. This was exactly how segri figured it would work. As segri sprang into action kicking off the ground a rushing at haru at a speed of 45 segri would keep a careful eye out from an unexpected attack as segri stopped 1 meter away his arms held out a keen opening yet segri was not looking into the man's eye's but at his hips. As one would find it unusual but the common sense was as one knows it hips never lied but they tell more then what most other's think is possible. The slightest movement normally telegraph slot more then a person means to reveal. For a step forward would press a person's hip forward and a kick would motion out off a hip moving upward. All easily read if one payed close enough attention. Now at this rate segri looked up at the man making sure to keep an eye on his hips.

The challenge now was to hit the man. Now a guess of the man's rank went to question as it would be quiet a task as to land one punch required perhaps several movements and further a heavy exchange. last instant counter then segri thought as he closed the 1 meter distance between haru and him by taking three steps (speed of 50) segri would then immediately open his right hand And in a round house knife hand motion he would slice from right to left as he stepped into the strike (speed:100 strength:70) naturally this opening was questionable and as such a round motion left an opening towards his stomach as he pivoted his right foot as should haru step back step from the strike or duck segri would aim a quick snaping hook kick to The inside of harus left knee (speed:100, strength:70) As a way to keep haru at an arms distance. Haru make a move behind segri, but remains close distance Segri would aim a raising back kick aimed under harus chin (speed:100, strength:70) if it were to hit or miss segri would roll forward in that instant and roll up facing haru.

Neku would observe as haru would face off against segris attacks and would carefully obser his movement's for any betrayal of his stances that he would take up in this case. Making sure to keep in mind of his hands and eyes just in case there was anything in particular As the correct blocks would be required as despite the strength a block required finess and further body movement to match the attacks at hand.

Wc:931

3,381/4,000 to five element seal release

Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:26 pm
Miz listened as the combined siamese twins spoke. So They were two separate beings after all! Nice to know! Even though it seemed creepy, at least it was someone to train with.
“You must fear him, don’t train with him, they may cause you harm!”
“Train with him, and kick all three of their asses!”
He hushed the voices mentally as they seemed to have opinions about the twins. Of course maybe the voices were how he felt subconsciously as well.But this was not the time to discuss it.
Haru trained the younger ones of Kirigakure? That was odd, why had he never heard of him before? Maybe because he preferred reading a book about training, training on his own or meditating in his water puddle.
“Thank you.” He said when one f the twins spoke to him and said he could train. Well he did have to learn how to do some basic jutsus so he could take his Genin exams so he could do something in kiri that was worth something. Maybe climb the ranks and do missions.
Haru wanted to see what he could do so he asked them to try to attack him! Or so that is how it sounded to him !
“Hit him hard as you can!”
“No don’t hit him, he can kill you!”
“No he must prove he can do it!”
Miz shook his head to silence the voices!  Oh the voices keep bothering him and sometimes he just wants to scream loudly and tell them to shut up and to get out of his head! But that wouldn’t do any good, because the voices at times were his only friends in his world! But now was the time he needed to focus! He found some people to train with. Besides he was meditating before he was disrupted. Maybe to attack Haru, he needed to use a jutsu, and the only jutsu he could think of off hand was the jutsu known as the clone jutsu!  This would be perfect because he could use all three of the clones to try to lay a hand on Haru!
He had just been studying the basic jutsus before his meditation! As a matter of fact, he had studied so long the voices were getting to him and making him tired so he left his study session to get away and meditate. The easiest way for him to meditate is normally to go into puddle form using Hydrification.
He concentrated his chakra and then he began to make the hand signs for the clone technique.
Ram-->Snake--> Tiger
He saw a huge puff of smoke and felt his body began to split into three parts! He began to wonder if that was how the twins felt. Only difference was that he made two clones and the twins, well, he wasn’t sure about them to be honest.
All three looked up at Haru and began to run towards him the clones ran behind him to try to get him from behind. If any of the attacks go through then he had managed to complete the goal!

[520/500 clone technique]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 pm
(For Yen- If I misunderstood the wording, let me know, but there was a detail left out and I had a friend or two proof read to be sure, and we all pictured you turning to kick.

For Miz- Just for future reference, the Academy Clone Technique only makes Illusory clones that copy your actions. That means that they can't actually hit someone, or even attack at different angles. No need to edit, just make a note of that.)

Haru watched the twins separate in preparation for the fight, with the other twin studying him intently, clearly wary of Haru. Perhaps he really was making his rank too obvious. Tori had somehow managed to guess it in mere minutes, though he still suspected simple dumb luck. Haru was far too casual to pass for an ANBU Captain. Neku seemed to be stutter stepping as he made his approach, only to stop one meter away and hesitate, keeping his eyes low. Was he trying to avoid a genjutsu, or watch his feet? No, his gaze didn’t fall that far down… He was looking at his hips?
”Hesitation is a good way to leave yourself open to attack, kid. Better to move in quickly and not give them any chances.” He offered casually, not moving. It was quite a weakness to focus on one part of the opponent’s body, as while the hips could telegraph large movements, simple ones were not easily predicted by watching the hips.

Haru would step back simply as Neku aimed a strike at his torso, making a chopping motion in order to strike Haru. He would step back calmly in response, noting the boy’s speed, which was almost on par with his own, as the strike passed Haru’s body, with the boy turning in order to kick him. Unfortunately, in order for Neku to do this without hurting himself due to positioning and momentum, he would have to turn in order to kick at Haru. As the boy’s back was to Haru, the man would calmly raise his leg, and in one swift motion, kick out at the boy’s back as if he were kicking in a door, likely resulting in Neku being hurled through the air, straight into Neku.

”Impressive. I haven’t seen a genin that fast since my own time as one.” He praised, his tone remaining casual and light as it had been. ”You’ve got potential, but you’re overthinking things. Let your reflexes take over, let your body do the work for you. Your instincts are the most powerful weapon you have.” He encouraged, turning his attention to the other boy, who likely could not even see most of that engagement, due to its speed. He gauged the boy as being an academy student, as there was a very palpable gap in their power, although that mattered little. He was here to train them, after all.

The boy’s use of the clone jutsu would make Haru reflexively activate his byakugan, allowing him to keep track of all three opponents at once. Haru would easily see through the clones, identifying the real Miz and reach straight forwards, snatching the boy up by the collar of his shirt and turning, hurling him to his right, toward the twins, taking extra care to limit his strength so as not to mistakenly splatter him against the concrete. Miz would fly through the air at the twins, threatening to collide with them if not stopped, dodged, or saved.

”Nice use of the clone technique. I’m surprised you’ve already mastered that one, it usually takes the students a while.”[color] He said to Miz, not bothering to look over at the three. ”I assumed you’re an academy student, right?”
[/color]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum