Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Missing Pets Empty Missing Pets

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:08 pm
Mission:

As Kyson was taking a walk around Suna, the sun was out as usual and the day felt as if it was going by fast. Kyson has been really busy lately. He has been getting missions left and right with no day off. He doesn't really mind it that much though. He always enjoys helping people around the village. Even if it is the small things. Help is help and Kyson is always ready to assist someone around the village. As he walks around just minding his own business but also slightly cautious because that is just his personality. Being from another village and moving to another one at a young age will cause him to do that naturally. Kyson loves Suna to death but he will always be cautious everywhere he goes. Just like what happened in Kumo when his own fellow ninja tried to attack him. Kyson will never forget that day. It will always make him a cautious person and teach him to not trust a lot of people. 

As Kyson continued to walk around the village, he saw this lady who looked worried. She had some sort of a look on her face that Kyson just couldn't ignore. So he walked up to the lady to see if anything was alright. And if everything was good, Kyson would just continue walking.

"Hello ma'am, you look worried. Is everything alright?" Kyson said with curiosity. He was looking at the lady with a straight face as he asked the question. The lady had on a blue and pink robe with black pants. She had a ponytail and looked like she was about 48 years old. She was a bit chubby as well and her house was just like any other middle class home around the village.

"Why yes, you see. My cat named Mr. Mittens has ran away again and I can't find him anywhere. Could you please do me a favor and help me find him? He just went missing about half an hour ago." The lady said as she began to look even more worried. Kyson had no problem helping the lady out. But before Kyson can go searching, he as to at least know what this cat looks like. It would be hard looking for a random cat around Suna. There could be hundreds running around the place.

"I don't mind helping you out Miss. But I will need some specific details about this cat. I need to know what it looks like and maybe things that it likes." Kyson said to the lady. This information will be crucial when trying to find this cat.

"Oh okay. He is a white cat and he has a purple scarf around him. And some of his likes... hmmm. Her favorite food is tuna and she loves playing with red yarn. but only red yarn for some reason. If it was any other color she wouldn't play with it for some reason." The lady said as she began to think. This did seem like a special cat the way she was describing it. It seemed very picky for a cat.

"Thank you ma'am, I should be back in a little with your cat." Kyson said to the lady. 

"Thank you." The lady said as she began to search around her house more to see if her cat might be still around hiding. Kyson headed out immediately. Kyson is going to summon some help since it will be a bit difficult to try and find a small cat in a big place like this. The cat has only been missing for about half an hour. So it couldn't have gotten that far from the house. Kyson begins to make the tiger hand seal and summons 4 mud clones. 

"Alright, lets all use the Barrier Canopy Method Formation jutsu to sense any small movement around us. It will help us find this cat." Kyson said as him and the four clones began to stand still and meditate for a moment so they can prepare their fuinjutsu. After they completed the technique, they all ran in different directions at a speed of 50. Each of the clones were checking every corner and building to sense any movement of where the cat could be. It would take some time but where their speed, they should find him in no time. As Kyson was running through the village but not too far from the lady's house. Kyson could sense some small movement near him. He sensed 4 movements and one was being surrounded because of his fuinjutsu. As Kyson quickly went towards the area of movement. He saw a cat being surrounded but 3 dogs. It was a white cat with a purple scarf. It was just like what the lady said when she was describing it. Kyson body flicked towards the cat at a speed of 200. Kyson looked around at all the dogs that were causing the cat some problems. Kyson didn't really want to hurt the dogs because honestly he loved dogs more than cats. So he chose to scare them by being outnumbered. Kyson did the summoning jutsu and summoned his four clones to his position. When the dogs saw the clones come out of no where, they began to back off a bit. Then they immediately began to run away. Kyson put his hands out to get the cat and the cat jumped into his arms.

"Alright, you ready?" Kyson said to the cat. Of course he knows he probably can't understand him but he still did it anyway. Kyson then ran at a speed of 50 back towards the owners house. The house wasn't far from where they were at. Kyson reached back to the house in about 5 minutes. As Kyson returned to the house, the lady was thrilled and excited. She was really grateful for what Kyson did today. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know how I could ever repay you." The lady said as the cat jumped on her chest and she began to hug it. Her and the cat looked happy as if they have been separated for months.

"Don't even worry about it ma'am. Just glad I could help." Kyson said to the lady as he and her was walking away from each other. Another mission complete. Kyson might go home and get a bit of rest. He was glad he got to try out one of his newest fuinjutsu's. It really came in handy for finding the cat. Kyson began to walk home and catch up on little rest.

(TWC: 1101/500)

(EXIT)

Claims:

-1101 words towards Shīrukēji
- 500 ryo
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Missing Pets Empty Re: Missing Pets

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm
Approved.