Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO) Empty Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:19 pm
Rikaro sat on the roof top of his large home within the inner walls of Kumogakure. The deep red mist that hovered above the region quickly flashed a brighter red showing that a storm was brewing in the distance.  One Month, one month his time had been wasted from wrongfully being put in prison. He remembered the ninjas Kozan and Ashur who had stopped him from killing the Jason guy. One of the two had knocked him out and carried him to the jail. They probably also stole his Rinnegan Rods that he forever wore on his hips. Scared kids they were as they would not even fight Rikaro heads up rather knock him out with an unknown attack. A bag full of medical equipment sat to the right of Rikaro, he was suppose to take it to the hospital since he was on his way there. His father had caught some type of disease from being out in the borders looking for Rikaro not knowing the male was in prison. Rikaro had been ready to invest the thousands of Ryo he had stored away in his home to heal his father but he was told that there was no cure for the disease.

He began to signal his thoughts throughout his mind saying "Mei are you awake?" of course the Yuumei would answer Rikaro as he was in a time of need."Yes I am, why do you ask?" she replied. Rikaro already know she knew what he was about to ask. He needed to get stronger to prove to the people of the Village Hidden in Clouds that he was the one to protect them."Mei, I need to get stronger no longer can important information be with held from me " said Rikaro seriously within his mind as he stood to his feet grabbing the bag and then hoisting it in his shoulders. He would begin to jump from rooftop to rooftop hearing in his mind Mei saying "I understand, I see that you are now ready to fully begin your training. Dark Release Kyushu is the next jutsu I will teach you that will deem useful in all battles no matter the cause " said Mei. Rikaro would nod saying in his mind "What exactly does it do". Focusing on the rooftops so he would not lose his balance on the slippery surface as it had now begun to rain he would hear Mei say "I will get into that as you leave the hospital as I already feel and see that you are frustrated as it is".

Rikaro would nod as he had jumped from a rooftop landing in the moist ground in front of the infirmary. Walking in with the bag on his shoulders he would direct himself to the front desk." Hello Ma'am, I am here to deliver this medical equipment from a foreign country. Also can I get the room number for Kosei Shinkou " said Rikaro as he sat the bag on the table opening it up showing all of the medical supplies. The woman would nod and told a Jounin to take the bag somewhere as she searched the database for the name of his father." Room 152 is the number however at the moment he is under operation so you will have to return in a day's time " said the nurse. Rikaro would nod and go sit at one of the many chairs within the hospital as he was slightly tired from all of the jumping." Ok., Mei what does the jutsu do " said Rikaro now ready to know the answer he was looking for.

603WC towards Dark Release Kyushu

Last edited by Rikaro Shinkou on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO) Empty Re: Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:47 pm
Sync, was in the infirmary, Kozan the idiot had hit major nerves and blood vessels inside Sync's arms, not to mention the rupturing internally Sync was in the worst of wears, I mean being fucked by a sword wasn't pleasant and Sync got the worst of it as they needed to sew up his two shoulders.The kunai to the shoulder sucked yeah, but Sync wasn't about to let them give him Novocaine, instead he allowed the surgery to happen without any medical numbing cream or jutsu...Sync wanted to remember this pain as a soft...dark grin grew over his lips as every single stitch made it threw his skin pulling the skin tighter and tighter until the wound was closed, more or less the kunai hole instead of the night something sword that Kozan had thrown at his left shoulder.

Sync sighed as he inspected his window...red...red...red...that was all he could see the mist rising red "Kozan...You bastard..." Sync muttered quietly as his eye lashes battered slowly deep breaths from Sync as they began to work on his LEFT arm, Sync's right arm was pretty well stitched not even a droplet of blood fell from the now closed cut, as the docter worked on the left wound, the look on his face was shock, he probably couldn't guess what happened, but Sync wasn't going to rat out a ninja whom had almost killed him, that was a little uncouth due to the fact that Kozan could have killed him but didn't..."I...N ... Need to train..." Sync said calmly hearing a loud HUSH from the docters next to him, something about "You'll strain yourself just relax" Sync wasn't worried.

The docter stitched up the left wound, that was well and dandy but Sync knew that in the end he'd need to make his muscles stronger so he wasn't as weak as he was now.

after the final stitch was done Sync was free to leave...however his normal shirt now tattered and bloody could not sustain his body, he sighed taking it anyway walking out of the infirmary without a shirt on, his stitches popped out on him Sync was lucky to be alive as the nurse gave him all of his stuff, his weapons and pouches all together like he had before the fight..."Kozan...that dick" Sync said to himself leaving the infirmary room with a frown as he saw a man sitting in the waiting room "Yo, I'm new to Kumo...where am I?" He would ask the man on the bench not sure what else to say to him.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO) Empty Re: Meeting a Person in a Hospital Literally (P,NK,IO)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:02 pm
As Rikaro was waiting for an answer from Mei as he waited within the infirmary he heard a low voice say "Kozan that dick". He wondered who could it be because it did not seem like that Jason guy. But it seemed whoever it was had mutual feelings. The silhouette revealed a lid with several stitches on his body as well as blood. It was not really a sight to see as Rikaro had seen worse upon his life in Kumo turning his head away thinking why Mei had responded yet he heard the voice say "Yo, I'm new to Kumo where am I". Rikaro thought the man was playing with him so he ignored him. But out of the corner of his eye he saw that the man face was serious. Turning his head he analyzed the man once again seeing that this was Rikaro first time seeing the guy as he should know seeing as when monthly inspections came around he usually stalked people. He himself moved a black bang that fell in front of his eye and said "Uhhh you are within a infirmary as you can see. And it is quite rude to ask where you are and not say your name " said Rikaro as he turned his head again but kept his eye trained on the ninja."Oh, sorry Rikaro I was busy searching through the Mind Scrolls within the Mind Scape. Something that you have yet to figure out how to use but in due time young one. Now as I was saying seeing as you are not busy. Dark Release Kyushu is a ability that not many Shinkou know as only a few chosen Yuumei know of it's existence as well as how to use it. However I am going to teach you how to use it. Though this time you will not be learning this jutsu within the mind scape but out in the open. The jutsu gives the user the ability to create a sphere that continuously drains chakra from other people giving the user higher chakra to use in combat so they won't tire out." said Mei. Rikaro almost shitted his pants as Mei had scared him without giving a warning. However he kept his composure as he did not show any sign of it. Keeping his regular look on his face he would reply and say "That seems like a interesting ability that I could probably use in the next phase of the Chuunin exams. However, does this ability affect other Shinkou such as myself " said Rikaro within his mind replying to Mei."Well all Shinkou are immune to this technique so no it does not affect them. However as soon as you leard Dark Release Kyushu I will show you another skill that is named Clarity through the Eye of Void " said Mei.

Rikaro would nod subconsciously as he realised that the thunderstorm had finally came."Well it looks like I will not be leaving this building anytime soon " said Rikaro out aloud as he got up from his spit in the chair and turned his body around to face the window that was behind the chair. Small droplets of rain hit the ground, however he was not sure why it was raining seeing as it was not much water within the region and the air was rather humid. Turning towards the ninja who looked like he had been near death he would say " So how do you know Kozan ". Surely the man would answer unless the kid Kozan was the one qhi gave the boy the stitches. Surely Kozan could not have done this to a random kid who came to the village. However Rikaro was not one to talk, a month ago he would have sliced off the boy's arm in front of him for fun. But he may still do it in the future to relieve the stress that was built up within him not that he was not stressing now. He was not sure if it would even be as easy to use his Meigan again seeing as the last time he activated it was a month ago when he arrived at the bloody scene.

The lights flashed on and off within the infirmary. A power outage thought Rikaro as he turned towards the nurse at the desk who nodded at Rikaro upon seeing his face. Weird the nurse looked as if she read Rikaro's mind. However there was a Medical Technique that allowed the user to read minds. If Rikaro was versed with Medical knowledge he probably would have learned it seeing as it is a useful technique.

775WC towards Dark Release Kyushu
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:19 pm
Sync's eyes blinked, it was odd, he had never been called rude before however Sync wasn't sure how to take it,  the man with black hair.Sync wasn't sure what to make out whether or not this person was gonna...leave him in a bloody mess or actually talk and have a nice spar match with him, whether or not the man was gonna kill him was rather...unwanted, Sync gave a sigh as he would look at the man with a grin, not cocky but more of a kind grin, kind of dark but not exactly sadistic like Kozan's.

Sync would give a second before he said his with a normal toned voice for Sync "My name is Sync Arachdonus" Sync said with a smile grin, more actively a part of the kumo village after...a evil little white haired devil had done a number on his damn body.The storm out side was frightful but since Sync was inside it was delightful, due to the thunder and lightning making Sync a little bit happier more of an Ame Ga Kure feeling to the place, yaknow before Li had people beheaded and stuck on spikes, that was the under light of the whole Ame going bang however Sync remembered that Li...didn't die in the fight he was simply...kidnapped much like Sync, did Sync ever want to be in Kumo...NOPE... however Sync hoped this man was a little more sane than kozan was.

Sync was delighted to know he wasn't dead or anything but he knew he was at the hospital which is basically all he needed to know living in the dead center of Kumo because the kage had offered a low income house for Sync was nice however not very kind compared to Sync's normal giant house...

Sync ignored a lot of what The Man said as he was simply looking at the man 'checking him out' would be what the teens or young children would say, Sync thought more of it as inspecting his next person of interest as the last one had stabbed him twice and made him defile his own god damn body, like that was sick even for Kozan.

Sync frowned "Yeah...I know Kozan...That's why I'm currently here, I sparred with him and he threw two sharp objects at me, one was a sword I guess and maybe a kunai...I don't even remember but it hurt...Th-" Sync said as he thought about it...It was probably best nobody heard the defiling part so Sync took in a deep breath.

"He had his fun...and brought me here to get me healed...WELL more or less left me outside kinda sorta maybe..." Sync said avoiding eye contact with ANYONE he was embarrassed considering the fact he kind of sorta maybe...enjoyed what Kozan did in the pain aspect something about it...made him feel like he never lived.

Sync would smile as he noticed the black out not giving a damn the lights in this place didn't seem very...good in a sense of this place look dark enough already and now it was basically a matter of time before it came back on, and of course it did with Sync having a big grin on his face as the man seemed to mentally speak with the woman at the counter, Sync wasn't sure what to make of that, however he waited to see what the man would do.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:40 am
Rikaro eyes briefly glowed blue as he returned back to his seat at the chair. His Shinkou powers were beginning to come back to him from not using them within a month. He looked at his black combat boots and the black Robin jeans he wore, he also wore a single black long sleeve v-neck that was rather fitted tightly on his chest. He rose his hand to the headband that had the insignia of puddles of water and began to rub it feeling the coolness of the metal." My name is Sync Arachdonos " said the kid. So Sync was his name and his last name sounded as if it was some kind of spider. Those were one thing Rikaro hated, six eyes long legs and pincers that could kill. He would rid the world of spiders if they weren't needed within the food chain. He saw that Sync was grinning which made Rikaro feel weird. Within his mind he would speak to Mei saying "I wonder what is up this guy. I hope who ever beat him up like that did not leave him senile ". Of course there was no reply as Mei was still within his mind looking for more info about Dark Release Kyushu. A powerful technique indeed Kyofu had realised. One that would be very useful to have in the future. As Rikaro was in the process of about to speak Sync interrupted him and said "Yeah I know Kozan that's why I'm currently here ". 

Rikaro would do a silent smirk seeing as he was eight about the ninja Kozan. It seemed that the little white haired kid didn't know when to stop his nonsense." I sparred with him and he threw thee sharp objects at me. One was a sword I guess maybe a kunai I don't even remember but it hurt " said the kid who's name was Sync. Rikaro would give a revealing laugh at what Sync said as he replied "Well now you know why Kumogakure has become rather rogue. We have stupid ninjas that don't know how to stop with their actions and sooner rather than later this village will probably be attacked again " said Rikaro as he brought his hand down from his hand band and back down to his lap."He had his fun and brought me here to get healed. Well more or less left me outside kinda sorta. " said Sync.

Rikaro would laugh again so Kozan did seem to have some kind of emotion thought Rikaro."Well Sync you are all safe in here if you are scared to go outside. By the way my name is Rikaro. I would like to know where you lived before your arrival in this cloudy village " said Rikaro questionly.

"Found it!!" screamed Mei from.within his mind which made Rikaro flinch slightly."What the hell Mei it hurts when you scream like that with no warning " said a very angry Rikaro. How the hell was he supposed to focus when the Yuumei kept screaming in his mind."Sorry sorry was a little hard to search for. Well anyway I see that you are probing the ninja for info and I will wait until you are done to tell you more of the bloodline jutsu " said Mei.

Rikaro would nod and wait for Sync to answer his question.

556 WC towards Dark Release Kyushu
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm
Sync let out a sigh as he laughed at it, Sync wasn't very fond of his lost, especially since it wasn't a very fair fight in the first place, I mean Kozan being a fucking monster and all made the fight differ in his damn favor, it wasn't Syncs best move to even had offered a spar I mean it was genocide in itself, which was why Sync's currently in the damn ER for multiple stab wounds, the grin on Rikaro's face made Sync's go away.

The man had said "Kumogakure is a rouge village..." Sync thought reminding himself 'Kumogakure is a rouge village...' Sync thought of it again with a revealing grin, Syncs eyes squinted ever so creepy, it wasn't like a Kumogakure ninja to have let such info as this slip, Sync felt a rather...unbecoming vibe from the man, something...just something was off...what was it...'Guys...what do you think?' Sync thought to himself his inner personalities might understand it more than him...but he got no reply...and then the man spoke and laughed yet again.

"Well Sync you are all safe in here if you are scared to go outside. By the way my name is Rikaro. I would like to know where you lived before your arrival in this cloudy village" said Mr.Rikaro.Brought aback by Rikaro's sudden offer he wasn't sure... Sync let out a dark sickening grin then let it go to a normal unemotional flat out face his eyes opened a little as he realized Rikaro wasn't like Kozan...but why trust?why give another being a chance to hurt or hell even kill him?why put your life in someone's hands that may just take your life?why...because if they try you kill them first and don't think twice about it, you rip open there corpse, and let little spiders feast away on there insides...yes spiders...allow them to spread and spread...Why spiders?Because Poison is the best weapon for a ninja and Sync made his own, but I digress.Sync looked at Rikaro with a gleam in his eye.

"How can I trust you?" put simply by Sync, as of late he had a hard time trusting anyone, Li was nowhere to be seen, Aio's was most likely dead like his other team mates, even...even his team leader...all dead to the hands of an evil tyrant, without even batting a lash Sync grinned "If I trust you...and you do something like Kozan...I will be very..." Sync let a second pass before realizing what he'd do "I'll be very...demoted to not make you feel my emotions" Sync said with a open sickening grin letting his arms bend fore arms pointing to the ceiling, of course it wasn't senile that Kozan had made him, nope Kozan pushed the entire process up...this wasn't Sync...That's when he realized he couldn't move his arms...like he was out of control.

'So I see you've noticed?' thought the sickening almost destructive voice that lived in Sync's head, Sync couldn't even speak...then he remembered...he gave up...entirely...when Kozan did that.

'oh wanna see something fun HAHA' the voice thought again with a dark voice.

"Rikaro..." Sync's voice changed...it was a dark unloved voice now, much like a emo kid's voice except this voice was a lot more violent "I like your body" he said with a cold hearted chuckle following his little...homosexual comment, was the voice gay?Maybe?can voices inside your head have sexual feelings?probably, never the less in a single second, Sync's grin would wipe away "I need a sparing match...Please?" Sync's counter part said still in control, not letting Sync speak, how he gained control was beyond Sync.

"I wont let you say no, so we will meet outside" Sync said simply "And lucky us there is a hospital riiiiight heeeeeeere" he said with a golden darkened giggle before leaving the hospital, Sync had no control but began to think.

'DON'T DO THIS!' Sync begged desperately?

'Relax, it's just a spar I wont actually try to hurt him" Sync said out loud as he went out the door moving 20 meters from the door and turning around to face his new sparing partner, Sync had no idea what would happen being as Kozan kind of almost slaughtered him last time Rikaro looked pretty tough, but Sync's counter part wanted to fight and he was the only person around, so he'd have to do.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:20 am
Something had quickly come into Rikaro's mind he had to host a meeting with Mortarion again. Gathering his energy he would wave good bye to Sync and head in the direction of the Raikage Tower as he had business to tend to. Many days had passed since he had last spoke to the Raikage Mortarion and he still needed to get the power from the man.

2001 WC in all towards Dark Release Kyushu.

Claiming 10 stats
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 am
Approved
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:37 pm
Sync would watch the man leave and leave with out another word but merely thoughts to himself "Until we meet again guy" Sync thought to himself as he began to leave moving toward the old training ground again.

Exit
WC:1800
+9 stats
Character Development
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum