Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Sitting on a couch minding my business (io) Empty Sitting on a couch minding my business (io)

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:30 pm
Coco yawned lazily and stretched on her couch with long pale limbs she felt her muscles moan and stretch in pleasure as they felt her body contort in the most wonderful of ways. It was nap time in the Wei house. Akira and Yinping were being good little ninjas and sleeping soundly in their crib, with Manasa the Goddess of all poisons having a nice little nap along side them . It was so unbelievably cute. Coco just wanted to die. Or more specifically she just wanted to sleep. These kids were running her ragged, and they couldn't even walk or talk yet, let alone crawl. She’d been busy feeding them, changing them, loving them. Childproof the whole apartment. Finding an apartment. Furnishing an apartment. It was a mess being a single mom to twins while also trying to adjust being a a new jounin in this new village of her’s.
The Furnishing for her current home wasn’t anything too fancy. She didn’t plan on living in the apartment forever but for now it serverd her purposes just find. She just needed to find another house that would do them well. She knew that with all of her heart she wanted to find them a little house somewhere and paint their room light blue and super cute. She had another month on this place so she’d look around and see if there were any cute sand houses around this place to raise a family in. she curled her toes up and pulled a blanket up over her body and swirled around a little bit just to make herself a little bit more comfortable. She let out a nice little sigh. Her apartment was nice enough with a bedroom with a small bathroom and shower, a small living room, and a small kitchen. The carpet on it was a shaggy dark green color. Coco was just thankful that her children were not allergic to it, or had asthma because the sand and the carpet were not going to be a good combination. Luckily though Manasa was also a goddess of healing to so her children were in good hands when Manasa was sleeping with them.
She'd cut her hair short in her time in suna, because the long hair was making her neck sweat too much, so it was back to her natural brown, and she wore it in  quirky spiked style. She wore some dark green short shorts, and a black tank top. She with starting to lean back out after all her months of pregnancy but was still noticeably chubby. So her nice and beautiful thigh gap had unfortunately filled in a little bit and where her green shorts ended there was a bit of pudge, but she was still a hot number she’d just let herself go a bit from taking care of her children.  She was sure that when she would burn it all off soon enough. And then she’d be back to being a super hot babe like always! Her kids were lucky that they got the best of both of their parents looks. Akira was going to grow up to be a beautiful little guy when he was an adult just like his father. He was going to have to fight the girls off with a stick. That dark hair, and those bright eyes were going to bring them in like moths to the flame. Yinping was much the same. She had blonde blonde blonde hair and very deep blue eyes. Coco knew that she was going to be a beauty to rival even a mermaid, coco simply couldn't wait to meet her children. She liked them just fine right now, but well they needed to learn how to change themselves before she’d truly feel fond towards them. Joking! Joking of course. She loved those little poop machines.

She let out a final sigh and let her head rest down on the arm of a her couch. She wanted to get a nice little nap in while her kids were too. She may make it look easy but getting all those clones to run around the villager took a lot out of her. Plus you know, raising Children was a pain in the butt.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sitting on a couch minding my business (io) Empty Re: Sitting on a couch minding my business (io)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:36 am
The Search For coco hadn't gone very well over these last few weeks. Li was actually starting to think that the worst had befallen his oldest of friends. He figured that it was time for him to give up his pride and just use telepathy to find her. So he'd never be a very good tracker ninja, well that was just fine. He'd just have to take pride in the fact that he could communicate with coco from any point on planet earth, and be happy with that. With a mental cough he cleared his voice, and went ahead with the message. "Hey Coco!" The mental shout was friendly and warm. "It's Li I've been looking all over for you!"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sitting on a couch minding my business (io) Empty Re: Sitting on a couch minding my business (io)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:40 pm
Coco gasped and fell to the floor. Dangit Li! She looked up at the crib gingerly, were the babies alright. She stealthily raised her head above the crib and saw that her children were still resting peacefully. Good babies. Good Babies. She turned her attention to the boy who was currently Insider her brain! She shot a glance at Li even though she couldn’t see him and he couldn’t see her she knew that he would get the glance, she went into a different room because she didn’t want her babies thinking she was a complete nutcase and just talking to herself. Sure they probably wouldn’t remember it, but she was afraid that they would have some sort of primordial memory of her being a nut, and that was not something that she wanted. “Li Dian Yamanaka What did I tell you about paging me before you just popped on in in my brain and started talking! You freak me out everytime.” She caught herself and started to quite herself down she didn’t want to wake the babies. “but it’s good to hear from you, what’s going on? Are you alrihgt? I saw that Ame was destroyed, and I fear the worst. But I knew that they couldn’t extinguish you that easily. So where are you now?
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:36 pm
There was a mental laugh from the other side of the mental link. Li Dian missed her. Desperately. She was always so up tight, but still of good cheer. "Terribly sorry about that Mis Wei. Could I perhaps make it up to you somehow?" There was a blush, a sigh, a frown, and some silent tears. "I'm In Kumo now. I'm the honored guest, slash desperate Captor of Youka, the man who destroyed Ame. I've been looking for you since I first got here. I've missed you so much. I was hoping we could train together. Hang out. I don't know. I'm just so alone Coco, I've lost everything. I've lost everything and I was hoping that I could just have a friend to sit down with and know that there is still some good in the world. I know you're strong, too strong to be taken down by all the woes the two of us have encounter in life. I need that strength right now coco. I need you."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 pm
Are you kidding her right now with this kumo nonsense. After how hard she worked to get out of that place all of the sudden Li is there. What sort of weird twist of fate is that? A dumb twist of fate. A stupid, dumb, stinky twist of fate that Coco wanted no part in. Eh she supposed she should at least ask I how he’s doing. He’s a sensitive boy and she wasn’t sure that his heart could handle the horrors that Kumo had to give a tender lover like Li Dian Yamanaka. “How are you doing? Are they treating you well. Is everything alright over there?” Hmm instant communication to Kumo. Interesting. Very Interesting. She’d politely wait for Li Dian o tell his no doubt horrible stories of Kumo and all the horrible naughtiness that she’d come to expect from the once great Village in it’s current state. Then an Idea struck her. There were still a few little genin trapped in that village with no Coco to lead them. She’d have to think of something to get them out of there. She didn’t want them to think that she’d abandoned them.  Hmm She would gently ignore what Li was saying and just think about how she was going to try and get those kids out of there. If only she could summon them here or something. Like with a jutsu that summoned things. Like A Jutsu. Like how she summoned Her salamanders, but people. Now what was she going to have to do to get that up and running. A summoning jutsu, that could summon people. Oh yeah! Now she knew why that sounded so familiar. She had that jutsu. She wasn’t much on the range though. She was going to have to do something about that, there was something that she could do for that. Something Fun and special. Something that involved learning how to summon. Stuff. Space and time Ninjutsu. Of course now she remembered. If you had that you could summon from across countries. Yes Yes, that’s what she’d have to do. Pluss she was already a summoning fool, so she needed to keep up with that. The ancient Ninja master Jairiya had a lot of need summoning Jutsu that coco thought would go well with Salamanders. Sure Jairya with a villain in Ame, but his skill was still respectable. He did try to kill the greatest warrior that the rain had ever raised, but he failed because the rain is just too strong. That wasn’t the point she needed some Space and time in her life, and she wasn’t talking about like in her relationships. As far as that was intended she needed a big old hug, and some good snuggle time With Akira, if he was a life. If he wasn’t then she could have gone without that bit of public display of affection. She knew someone who knew Space and time. He was a cute little guy. Blone hair. Blue Eyes. Puppets, angels. Village leader. That’s right. It was Li! Li was her ticket to learning some Space and time jutsu. Come here sugar daddy and give me a kiss because mama needed to learn a few things.

Very intrresting li.” She lied. So Tell me, you know how we tried to Assasinate the Hokage. Oh Wait a minute. He didn’t know that she tried to do that. Whoops wrong word, I didn’t try that. I didn’t try that. Why would you suggest I did? I didn’t do that. Li You’re crazy. Get out of my mind! No wait don’t You have to teach me Space and Time so that I can summon my salamanders even more now. Food Cart Destroyer looks so good. I want it Li. I. Want. It. I have this really awesome combo in mind that youd just love if you saw it. I summon this Giant salamander I’m friends with and then I just Bat him straight at the ground. It’ll hit like a nuclear bomb, He’s Giant man. It’d be an amazing little combo that I can’t wait to unleash upon my enemies. Also I’m really sad that once More we’re drawn apart. It’s like the two of us are just not meant meet ever again.” She said it sadly. Because it seemed true to her. She had an ominious feeling that the two of them would only ever meet once they were in the after life. She then ghought back to the world of her life right now. And her Babies. If that was the case she hoped she didn’t see Li for a long Long time. Nothing Personal Li, but she didn’t want to leave these babies without a mama.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 pm
There are two types of people in this word, Users and Givers, and Coco was firmly on the side of the users. Li Just sighed. She hadn't heard a word he's Said, she'd eve asked him some of the questions that she'd already answerd by now. She was a ridiculous little girl, but still. She was his only friend in the world so it wasn't like he could have just blown her off. Well he could have but then he'd literally have no one to rp with. And then he'd just die.

"Alright coco." Li was getting Serious. "You'll get this information out of me, and you're going to pay me for it too. One day I'm going to make a request of you and you will not be able to say no to it."

She would agree because, she just would. when she did Li would open up the floodgates of Knowledge. Everything he knew about Space and Time would be her's to do with as she liked. Li Remembered when the two of them actually had to show off administrations when they were teaching. His telepathy ability was so good. He though about asking Coco if she had anything that she could teach him, but she was useless. She was much more physically adapt then he was. His body simply wasn't ready to take on whatever abilities her skills would offer him. No matter, he would get his favor and that was as good as gold when it came to coco.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:56 pm
Favor Accepted!

Well that was easy. She felt like Li and her had a funny relationship now. It was pretty much the two of them just popping in from time to time, asking the other to teach them a skill, then they’d pop out and not talk until the other wanted something from… the other. Bad sentence structre. She shook the shame away and focused on The information that Li was giving her. It was always funny learning via telepathy. It was like you knew exactly what the other person was thinking, it was very magical. There was no need for explanation for questions because he was sending her everything that he knew as he knew it. She saw his time in the monestray, and the books and information about the universe they had there. It was an interesting little mind game. Almost instantly she realized how she could use her Chakra to mold the universe in a way. She could see how she could better summon her Salamanders. How she could manipulate the fabric of space to get them in and out in more effective ways. She Smiled and sent li her thanks. “Thanks Li, You’re an excellent teacher as always. I look very much to our next learning experience, maybe I’ll actually be able to teach you something next.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:16 pm
With the training over Li Relaxed a bit. He shouldn't have held that against Coco. He just needed to calm down. He smiled internally, and held his breath for the briefest of moments trying to to get nostalgic, but to a man lacking a future what was there for him to look to other than the bright shining past of last year. "I'm Glad you're alright Coco. truly. I wish you all the joy that your new life can offer. I'm going to go now, but." He couldn't get it out. "..., but just don't forget me."

Then he'd send his smile over mentally. "Because you'll be hearing my name again soon, just you wait."

3ap
Building a Cherub
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:36 pm
She laughed at Li. She could remember so vividly when he was the weak one in their dynamic now look at them. “Well thanks for trying.” She looked around her home and sighed. “Now get out of my brain you jerk, I was trying to nap before you so rudly interrupted me!” She giggled and went for the sofa. “Again I’m sorry our reunion was delayed once more, but i'm sure that I'll hear nothing but you praises for months to come.
(TWC 2003)
Space time spec 
1000 ryo
also exit
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:51 pm
@Li Dian

Since your not a leader anymore, you cannot claim the action points.

@Coco

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum