Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Questioning (Sephora) Empty Questioning (Sephora)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:01 am
Shortly after taking the female into his own custody, he arrived with her in his little cottage within the forest, opening the door and placing her on the couch and sighing. The circumstances that had surrounded this whole situation made him upset though he didn't know how to exactly...approach this. At this point he looked at the spine that had the girl tied together and shrugged, pulling it off of her and sitting down across from her," Two things. If you try to run i'll end you. You will answer any questions I have without any lip and if you have something you want to ask? Do it politely," the coal eyes stared into hers as he reclined and waited for her response.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Questioning (Sephora) Empty Re: Questioning (Sephora)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:26 am
It was more of an inconvenience for Sephora. Being carried through the forest wrapped in some guys Spinal cord was not her idea of a date! "You know, aren't you suppose to take me out to dinner before you fuck me? Because you sure did a good job of fucking up my plans. That is as polite as I get, but I would like to know your name before this goes any further.  I'm Sephora Hyuuga. And you are?" She stated amd asked with her eyes glaring into his. She was not the least bit happy about the situation, even though this Kaguya kid was easy on the eyes, she was still irritated at the idea she had been caught! This is a moment having her twin around would be handy.
"Are you some kind of ANBU or something like that?" She asked as she looked around to see if there was any means of escaping this place! After all, this was not an ideal situation and she knew this person was a lot stronger than they looked! She would have to curb her attitude and tread carefully around this one.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:51 am
He wasn't amused, not even a smile on his face as he looked at the girl and sighed once more," Nice manners you have there little one, but i'm not amused. You were doing something that you should've just abandoned and now you are facing the consequences. My name is of no importance, Sephora," leaning into his couch he would roll his shoulders and watch as she tried to look around the house, his mind wandering a bit before blinking twice. When he was asked about his ranked he shook his head and tapped on the arm of the chair," When you spill what you know and why you hate the Kaguya, i'll perhaps answer your questions, until then start talking," his voice held his sternness while he tried to relax softly.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:17 am
Sephora smirked at his response! Cute and cocky, quite the cocktail he was becoming! She looked at him with a twisted smile. Why does she hate the Kaguya clan? He was not going to like her response, but the mere mention of either one of the clans whose blood sadly runs in her veins, triggers a deep seeded hate inside of her!
"I unfortunately have blood from both the Hyuuga and kaguya Clans running through my veins. And both clans are disgusting bigots wh deserve death more than life! They do not accept half breeds! Neither clan accepts me and looks down upon me! I hate them!" Sephora said looking away from him so she could calm down! As she spoke to him the sound of her voice increased with each word and what could only be perceived as fire from hate flashed in her eyes! This may only be Seohoras point of view, but she was quite passionate about it! Instead of punching a wall, she extended her bone claws and slammed them into the wall!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:41 am
...Well all he did was stare at her and smirk, calling the kaguya bigots when they were already few in number made him amused," You call a clan bigots yet you haven't met many I take it. You're just a scared little kid that wants to belong, but acts like your some evil force that can do whatever. Yet the flaw in this? You're too stupid to see your own flaws. Have you ever reached out to another Hyuga or Kaguya to see if they would take you in? If not, then I suggest you take your dumb comments and take them to someone to would actually listen to such bullshit," as a testament he watched as she slammed what appeared to be bone claws into his wall. A twitch formed in his brow as his chakra flawed creating an immense pressure within the room that would push her down," If you ever cause harm to my home again you will lose your arm understand?," the moment he received an answer he would release the display of power and return to relaxing.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:33 pm
Before she could even speak she felt an intense pressure knock her down and pin her to the floor! What the deuce? That is a kinky move, could be very useful in the bedroom! Yes, get use to it, Sephora may be a ninja, and a villian, but she is also a teenager with hormones!
"Really now....Kaguya, would YOU consider taking me into your home?" She asked after he let her up, a sadistic smile on her face. "I apologize for the damage to your home, at least I did it to the wall and not you. You are a Kaguya correct? You took offense to what I said? I question your clan because of the fact you took out your spine and wrapped me in it!" She added as she stood up and moved in front of him with her hands on her hips. He was kind of cute but the fact still remained he had stopped her from carrying out her evil plans. A small roadblock none the less, but it was worth it to Sephora at this point.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 pm
"No. You're a simple brat with no manners and on top of that you think you can talk to me as if i was your underling. So no, you would not get residence within my home," pausing for a moment he shook his head and rested his chin onto his hand," Silly girl, if i wanted to i could snap your neck without even blinking, and yet you think you can harm me?," he wasn't being arrogant simply stating a fact she needed to know. He didn't have a correct answer for her though as he spoke he simply got comfortable," What i am is what i am. If you saw me pulling out my spine then i am obviously what you think i am, and i care not for your petty insults. Back up," his eyes still looking at her he would sigh before rolling his shoulders.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:45 am
Sephora was quite shocked! No one ever undermines her! Out of respect for this guy, she did as he asked and backed up and she sat on the couch. She saw how he really was and realized she would have to tread lightly throughout the rest of this conversation. She removed her bone sword and sat it beside her. If she was brought here, it was for a reason. She was no longer scared of him although with him being a Kaguya, he would know she could use her own bones as weapons.
"From here on I will do as you ask me to, considering I was the one starting problems I know I am here to be questioned. What questions do you have for me sir?" Sephora said with a different more respectable tone to her voice. By his actions she could tell he was stronger than her and could probably take her out as quickly as Haru did.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:48 pm
In his mind he had only one question and would simply ask it instead of typing some super long speech about. In his thoughts he simply crossed his fingers together and spoke plainly," Where do you see yourself in the future?" Simple and to the point he asked the question and now awaited an answer from the girl.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:39 pm
That was it, that was the question? Indeed it was a good one, and it definitely made the young hybrid have to think! But, one simple question? Oh dear, what was her answer, better yet how should she state it? He knew what he was doing even asking such a simple question stumped her. 
"I wanted to rule the world, to dominate it and rid it of filth. And even though it is my goal, at the present, I am not sure what direction I am going. I may as well be quite frank with you since you are a fellow clan member from one of my bloodlines, I am a missing ninja, I have killed one person, not recently though, and I was trying to leave Konoha to meet up with my twin brother. At this current moment, you stopped me in my tracks and I am stumped. I honestly do not know my next move simply because, if you so easily caught me off guard by simply doing one thing, then how would I even handle myself against others out there? Maybe it is time to re-think my ways." Sephora said to him being completely an open book. Why did she trust this guy? For some reason, a feeling inside told her to and usually a gut instinct does not lie.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum