Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 3 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:29 pm
(Well I'll be damned XD)

Chronos creates 3 clones they 2 flank Ashur's right side and the other 2 flank Ashur's left.

In his mind Chronos knew this wouldn't work, bbut he figured Nejonin or Jason could come up with something.

Plus he did not want to use all of chakra at the begining of the fight.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 3 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 pm
(Chronos, I am 10 meters above the ground so your clones couldn't have done a thing, sorry. Jason you should start training XD Studying how I use it can be used for you to train it for half word count.)

Ashur watched the amazing feat of the Nara jumping above him, and couldn't believe it. How could anyone have been so stupid! Ashur couldn't imagine any reason for him to willingly give him an advantage. The boy knew this to be only a way of teaching him a lesson, as Nejonin talked to himself.
"This is why you don't ever get off the ground with me!"
He smiled as Nejonin had reached his jump peak.
"Watch this, and learn your mistake!"
He quickly weaved the rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, then tiger hand signs and spit out the full six fireballs at Nejonin, and smiled as they headed straight towards him. He had also thrown in three shuriken for the sheer fun of it hiding in the flames. Ashur knew this ninja probably had no chance of dodging unless this ninja moved in mid air, so he was going to curve them at a 90 degree angle away from him at the last moment. The shuriken would all dig into Nejonin, though. He then watched as the one below made clones, and smiled.
"Hey, Chronos, Jason, I am not going to forget about you don't worry!"
Ashur flew down at incredible speeds both wouldn't be able to do anything but maybe a simple block with their arm, and grabbed Chronos by the neck and threw him forward with a speed of 100. Chronos might have an opening with his clones or to somehow do a very quick counter attack with a kunai or something of the sorts before Ashur was in range though. Jason was the special one, and he was next.
"Jason, your turn."
Ashur would smile to himself, and was more lighthearted then is attacks were. He was sure to keep injuries to a minimal for the ones he hurt, and hoped Jason wouldn't attack him in the opening he had as he would be attempting an attack on Chronos.

[322/1,196]

Justu Used:
Phoneix Fire Jutsu -20 action points for use
510/530 action points left.

(This is practice for how unforgiving some rp fights will be. Look at any point for when your character could attack or dodge, and then tell about your character doing it. This is slightly complicated, but a valuable thing to learn.

For example, If Jason wanted to he could throw a kunai and hit me while I am distracted with Chronos, this would be a good idea and I would have trouble blocking his attack.

This is called "timelining" and is very useful for strategic fights. Just look for realistic openings and use them to your advantage. :))

Last edited by Ashur on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:55 pm
(Shit lol sorry for not reading well enough)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 pm
(it's cool XD)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Expecting the use of Ashur’s universal fire style techniques, Nejonin was simply testing to see what his opponent’s reaction would be like when he jumped. Seeing Ashur using a large scale attack pleased him.

“This will be simple. I can obviously dodge this. It is also likely that he will target my temporary teammates after eliminating me for a moment.”
Nejonin spotted Ashur’s handsigns. In a few moments, fireballs began hurdling towards him.

“Looks like I have some time to analyze his next action. At this angle, I can barely see him in more than a general direction if he were to move.”

With the fireballs nearing Nejonin’s body as the heat could be felt, he examined Ashur moving down at high speeds. Realizing this was nearly aligned with his teammates, Nejonin expected a ground attack against them.

In attempts of quick defense, Nejonin waved his hand down quickly in an arcing motion forming a large lightning shield formed slice of lightning that landed on his presumed path to his comrades. In this same moment, he also formed four high speed bullets of air aim to specifically hit Ashur in his path. The concealment of the fireballs proved useful here.

With nearly no time to dodge now, he seemed to vanish from reality at 88 speed then quickly appeared beside Chronos on the ground in a guard stance as the lightning shield landed. Their views weren't obscured due to the lightning wall having numerous holes within it. 

“Here comes his next attack.” 

265/300 AP 
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:29 pm
(Nejonin can you link your jutsu below your post? Also did you train to use any of these jutsu?!?!)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:42 pm
[Trained them a while back, and sure.]
[Lightning shield formation - http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23454-raiton-jibashi
I simply sliced it in a arc way to simulate a wall of lightning for a short period.]

[Air Bullets - http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25742-wind-release-air-bullets - Thought these were well known.] 

[Body Flicker - http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker] : P
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:51 pm
(You should update your stat page, and I am positive Jibashi doesn't quite work like that, sorry.)
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 pm
Jason's chance to strike. He made one clone and hd four kunai ready for a reason. Particularly four.

His face shows exhaustion as his clone dissappears and he quickly catches those kunai. "Well..." He exhales. "That plan went down the drain. How about a quick plan B..."

Jason runs towards where the other three ninja are, taking advantage of Ashur's need to focus on both Nejonin and Chronos at the same time. His hands fly behind him as he gains momentum running towards the aid of Chronos and Nejonin. Though they probably have it under control and Jason, with his low stats, would only be unnecessary, Jason has already come up with a new plan. Putting all of his kunai between his fingers, he uses his free hand to reach into his left ninja pouch and pulls out two smoke bombs.

Stopping just short from the others, a few meters between them, Jason throws one of the smoke bombs behind Ashur and the other over his head to his left. Now, Ashur has purple mist to his left and behind him while Nejonin and Chronos are in front of him with Jason running towards him to his right. This is to flank him on all sides to make him feel trapped.

"I call this technique the caged bird!" Jason yells.

Knowing that Ashur moves quickly, too fast for Jason to comprehend, he throws one of his kunai into the smoke behind him and another into the air above him. Now, in all three directions: X, Y, and Z, the "caged bird" strategy is complete.

Jason then grabs one of the kunai with his other hand and arms himself with it. With another, he throws it past the gap between Nejonin and Ashur, while he keeps the final one in the same hand and runs deep into the fight both hands armed, confident in his new attack.

[386 / 1,000 towards Phoenix Flower]
[0 / 2,000 towards Great Fireball]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm
Ashur wrote:(You should update your stat page, and I am positive Jibashi doesn't quite work like that, sorry.)
""
The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique. ""
This stream of lightning is always flat somewhat like a disc. I simply slice downwards in a manner with a wide arc to, at the time that you would arrive, have it appear as a literal wall of lightning when it is simply a large slice of it. It's not a literal wall, just a timed illusion. I can quickly draw a diagram of why everything would work assuming you don't change your prior actions if you like. My stat page is up to date currently as well. I recently received 10 stat points around ten minutes ago and have chosen not to allocate them just yet while still in mid battle.  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum