Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

working through the haze (fae) Empty working through the haze (fae)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 am

"Kira. Wake up.... It's time. " Amber stood above the tiny girl, studying her sleeping form for a few minutes. her eyes never opened, the calm smile on her lips suggesting pleasant dreams. It'd been some time since she'd seen the girl actually enjoy her slumber. So many night the hell's angel tossed and turned, struggling with memories of her abuse in slumber just as she had within the hours of daylight. In truth this probably contributed greatly to the cruelty she'd gained over the passing months planning the demise of her teacher. With soft strokes Amber ran her fingertips against the girl's cheek, drawing her back to the land of the conscious with gentle caress. "Kira. It's time to wake up sweet child. Come back to us. " Finally the girl's eyes fluttered open, a sense of confusion flowing across her face. She wasn't terribly sure where she was, probably a product of her misplaced memory. The shattering process was quite an unfortunate endeavor but things would come back with time.

"W...What..... Where.." She sat up quickly, her left arm bracing her body as she pushed off to right herself, glancing about the grand architecture of the master bedroom where she'd been laid. "Last thing I remember... I was training a jutsu. Water dragon? I I think it was water dragon." calm pools of bright aqua blue grew larger still as realization of the missing pieces of her memory filled her mind. How had she even gotten here?

"Be easy Kira. You're in the master bedroom of Daruku and shuurin's castle. We are safe within the Fae. You passed out at the end of your training so i brought you here to rest. I think I might have pushed you a bit too hard, in the future I believe I'll be able to better test your limits without pushing you past your breaking point however... You did finish the two jutsu we sought to learn so overall the training yesterday was a success. Remember your body will be significantly weaker then it once was. This isn't the kind of problem you can just push through with force of will." As she finished she offered the girl a hand, only to be met with a glare of distaste and snap of quick wit fromt he girl.

"Will of fire. It's not force of will.... It's the will of fire. The power Konoha ninja use to push through impossible situations. One of the few remnants of my past that I still hold." It was true. She knew it. Amber knew it. It was this will that allowed her to persevere. It was this strength that moved her to fight against an impossible task. Her own student, the teacher of Kira was a terrifying threat in this world and yet she pushed further into the flames in order to test how deeply she could run before the licking of fire touched her heels. each time she felt the burn, singing of skin causing her to curl back and screech like only a wielder of sorrow could, she pushed harder. She fought more effectively, and she tested the limits her body could endure even when every step was met with a locking of joins and searing pain. When most would fail to lift a finger, weakened condition leaving them incapacitated, instead of sitting back content to rest and restore her vitality she ran. literally. Still, currently she was in such a poor condition, mentally and physically, that Amber wondered if the girl would recover.

"Of course. I wouldn't dare bring the old beliefs of konoha into convorsation with the current....situations. It doesn't seem the current inhabitants of the village hold the true will. "

"It died with Navi..... the final reminant of a great clan." She thought for a moment. Thought of the overcautious almost cruel man she'd met so long ago, back to the times when life was less terrifying. How similar they were in hindsight. The final heir of a powerful clan.....Her lip curled into an almost cruel smile. Would this be her fate too? Was she too destined to fall....... To end the reign of a great clan by breathing her last breath? Would finality bring her peace?

"Kira. come back to me..... There are quite a few things we need to discuss. First i must let you know that you will find the aura of the Fae wilds will help you significantly with clarity of mind. I fear you will find the lost sensation will hit you much more readily once you leave this realm. As such it's important that we get as much done here as possible. Second I'd like you to work on some jutsus from your other elements. It'll be incredibly useful both in your own versatility and aid in our ability to fight at your side. Remember, The power of your execution by kiss bodies is directly linked to the power of Selene and I. We have a snap shot of your own jutsus and the full strength of whichever body we're raised in. We have a fair enough base but the more you learn the more we can use. " She felt like the words flew from her tongue too easilly. She was never one for long winded explanations before but now she felt the need to take hours alone in explanation of the current situation.

"Right. We can work through some more jutsus. " She finaly took the hand out stretched to greet her. With a gentle tug she was lifted onto shaking legs. She didn't remember feeling this week the day before. It made sense, but she didn't remember it being this way. It was inevitable of course. She knew the effects death had given her before. "I suppose I should shift bodies then. " As she spoke she allowed the power of execution by kiss, or more correctly color course change to flow through her. her skin began to glow as the technique flowed through her tenkaitsu. Four long strips of pure white scroll paper formed beneath her, raising up from the floor to rotate quickly about her body. She knew exactly what to do of course. She needed to switch bodies and the target was simple. She called out with her chakra to the earth body she'd created so long ago, knowing it would most likely be one of the forms taken by one of her allies. It would take time but with it's power targetted the process of switching began.

(TWC 1088)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

working through the haze (fae) Empty Re: working through the haze (fae)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 am
"Perfect. " The words left ambers lips as she watched the power flowing through the girl. Their mental connection allowed her to feel in depth the strength the moment it shifted, the power of suiton sent to set lifeless on the cold metal slab within the Fae, and shifted for the strength of doton. She wasn't as familiar with the element now surging power through her tenkaitsu. It was more Amber or selene's hat, but the jutsus felt less foreign to her fingers as she ran through sign after sign, memorizing the way each seal would be woven in order to create them. "Now. We need to concentrate on something new. I want you to use the power of doton to enhance your body. "

"But.... I already have enough ways to enhance my body. Why would I use anything other then Sage mode also. It's kind of my most powerful boosting technique. Isn't this simply training other often less powerful versions of what I already have?" It was true. Sage mode was a god send for the Hyuuga girl. It's strength dwarfed even the power of the seal given by Kiru but the duration at which the fuinjutsu could be used was short lived. The power to draw in sage chakra was unbeatable as far as she could find proof but there were things she didn't yet understand.

"While this is true you're forgetting an important thing. You have boosters more powerful then the seal put on your body by kiru.... The two of us do not. More importantly this world finds favor in your body over ours. Learning a jutsu myself would take me far too long. If you can learn it through elemental means and gift it to myself or Selene it'll be a powerful tool that we can use to fight at your side.

~Miss. As important is it is that you ensure she's brought back into peak physical condition.... Don't you think it would be helpful to do so in the real world?~ Selenes voice took Ambers concentration for mere moments. As kira concentrated on the power of doton coursing through her veins the Demon of chance considered the situation.

~Of course. Selene. bring us to you. I'll have you take her out to the borders and work on this. It'll be an important lesson.~ Kira was unaware, up until the point when she was summoned deep into the Nara district.

"Keep your concentration Kira. You two are going to the borders. Call me if you get into trouble." with that they were off. Kira slid into the ground, using her hiding like a mole jutsu to slip from view as selene brought the cloak over her head. They traveled through the streets quickly, Selene's gaze not glancing about for fear of her ability to remain unnoticable finally failing. Thankfully the shift in Kira granted Selene incredible power. The avatar of sorrow who once set in the Earth body was gifted the strength of Amber's suiton as Kira trained in earth style. This granted her quite a few ways of getting out of trouble however getting into trouble in the first place was less then ideal.

(twc 1617 claiming 8 stats and 1617 wc towards asimilate all creation technique and exit ))
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

working through the haze (fae) Empty Re: working through the haze (fae)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum