Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Working out for the Champ [P] Empty Working out for the Champ [P]

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm
The sunny and hot ball which was known as the sun, hovered over the many sand made buildings that made of the village known as, Sunagakure. Within this village, our hero, "Yep, thats me, Sabaku!!", right, walks towards the training ground to begin his dedicated training. His goal was to become as strong as his peer, and new best buddy, "Koroshi, soon ill be as strong as you pal", correct, Sabaku had made plenty of plans to train. However, his plans were put off to the side, ever since the attack of Sunagakure, but nevertheless, Sabaku and his family was safe. This was due to The Kazekage's heroic efforts, his acts managed to stop the attacker from completely destroying the entire village, though the other half of the village was destroyed in the wreckage.

As Sabaku made his way over to the gates of the training grounds, which really looked a lot like a giant sand box, he glanced over to his right. Over to his right, the kazekage building was there, well, what was left of it after the attack. The giant ruin held up a few walls, but, if now one knew that the kazekage building was located their, recognizing it would be nearly impossible. At first, Sabaku was scared, "Koroshi…", however, news had flooded the village, about how the kate stopped the attack, and survived as well. "At least your ok, i wonder when i can see you again?", yes, Sabaku had been cut off from his, only friend, "Not True!!", HIS ONLY REAL FRIEND for a long time. Perhaps he was busy planning the construction plans on how to rebuild the village, with the elders. Lucky for Sabaku, his parents house was on the other side of the village, far away from any real damage. But the fact that the kage stopped the attacker all by himself, really gave the village a good moral booster. If the kage could do it, why couldn't we, we do have a unstoppable shin obi to look up to. Once again, this was why Sabaku walked over towards the training ground, finally having the day all by himself, so that he could train himself to become stronger, "No matter how boring it is, but i gotta do it, so i can become just like Koroshi", Sabaku was a boy on a mission.

"All right!! time to do this, a 1 and a 2, 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2…", over and over he said as he stretched first. This was vital for him, so that he wouldn't cramp up during his training, today he was gonna lift some rocks. As silly as it sounded, which it was, "Hey!!", Sabaku figured that he could gain some actual strength from lifting the boulders that were easily 50 pounds a piece, 50 pounds a piece. This was a true test of strength, in Sabaku's case, seeing how currently he possessed no real strength, then again he was genin still, so there wasn't much to expect from him, Sabaku glared towards the scatter rocks which were partially buried under the sand, he walked towards them with purpose. "Anyway…, lets see, which one should i try first. No, not that one, to small, too big, too funny looking, to wide, to skinny, too many holes, too clammy, Oh!! this one might work." Sabaku stopped in front of the chosen rock, the edges along it was perfect for Sabaku to have a good grip. With his hand snow extended, he grabbed hold of the rock, which he attempted to pull out of the hot sand. With all his might now focused on the rock, he strained with great dedication, his eyes were shut until he opened on to check if he did anything, while still using all his might. The rock failed to move, until Sabaku noticed that it budged a bit, Sabaku's small veins erupted into larger ones as he continued to free the rock from the heavy sand. He just might do it, even though he was just about the pass out from the strain, "No…, i can do this!!!", he said with great tone. The rock slowly, inch by inch resurfacing towards the surface, with the help of Sabaku. Finally, with moments barely passing, Sabaku pulled the rock out of the group, flinging it into the air, as he fell backwards on his back. The rock sailed upwards, up and up, with Sabaku just watching while laying on his back, well, laying on the hot sand really. "Ouch ouch ouch", he said, Sabaku running around comically around the sand, fully forgetting the fact that the rock would eventually have to come down, which it did. The rock sailing downward at incredibly speed, targeted Sabaku, however, lucky, Sabaku had moved away from its predestined landing site, the rock smashed into the ground, startling him a bit as he once again jumped off his feet, and landed on the ground, a few seconds after the rock. "I..did it?!", yes…, he did. Sabaku had managed to lift the rock, and a s an added achievement, tossed it high in tot he air as well, perhaps he did possess some strength after all.?

Amazingly, Sabaku did what eh said he would do, however, the training was not over, as the day was still young, "Awww…", Sabaku could not give up, for he had a goal WHICH must be completed if he wanted to be as strong as Koroshi. Sabaku rose himself from the ground, and brushed the sand from out of his hair. The sand still showing on his bright red shirt, and brown short pants, the sand was also within his toes, due to the sandals he wore. Sometimes, it is nearly impossible to figure out how Sabaku is able to do the things he had done. "Yep, wait…", no matter, with every step he took, our hero was one step closer to becoming a true ninja of sunagakure.

"Right, now what should i do next, I already lift that heavy ass", Sabaku,"I mean back breaking rock, so i should find something else to do, oh, those huge looking sticks cool."

((Exit, WC= 1020, 5 stats, Learned Leaf Whirlwind))
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Working out for the Champ [P] Empty Re: Working out for the Champ [P]

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:24 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum