Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan) Empty She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 pm
Ashur woke up early that morning, streaming with excitement to go on the camping trip with Kozan. It had been a long week, but he has gotten to godly strengths, and now even gets called "The Angel Of Kumogakure" by a select few (his mother.) The title really stuck to him, and he liked it. He begins to pack a backpack with various items for camping and killing, because Ashur knew it was better safe then sorry outside the village. He made a poke ball from his right hand, and made Brandon pop out.
"We are going to camping with that emo looking kid!"
The frog looked at him with bags under his eyes, and the frog looked grumpy.
"NEVER WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!"
Ashur took a step backwards in shock, then nodded. He then smirked at the frog as it made coffee.
"Hey Brandon, at least it wasn't like the one time I used your ball at night."
The frog stopped everything, and gave a death stare towards Ashur. The boy looked at Brandon with chills going up his spine. Brandon wasn't in the best, but he will wake up eventually!

After they finished their morning filled with bad memories, they were ready to go to the mountains. They got on backpacks, and began to walk down towards the camping spot.

Once there, the two set down their backpacks and saw Kozan still hadn't showed up.
"Hey Ashur, we should fight in front of him. We haven't in a long time."
Ashur's eyes grew ten times their size as he remembered almost vaporizing the frog.
"How about we do that later..."
The frog smiled, and nodded. Ashur sat down on the ground while Brandon stood alert to protect. Boy, did he have some things to show and tell this time. He was wearing his brown shorts, white t-shirt, flak jacket, a necklace, goggles on his forehead, and his weapon pouches. He also wore two glove and the right one had a ring hidden under it on his pointer finger. The two waited patiently for Kozan.

(347/347)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan) Empty Re: She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 pm
(I laughed at "No, you stupid bitch, was what Kozan was thinking." XD Also we should fight some npc's in this, spar, or something.)

"Wait, ready for what?!"
Ashur began to become confused, then remembered the little trick he was going to teach Kozan. Brandon smirked, almost feeling like this trip wasn't going to be bloodless. The frog loved a good fight, and had lots of things he too wanted to show off. The two were stupid for wanting to display themselves, but their deflated image of themselves as ninja was enough to cover this up.
"Oh, did you want to learn Chakra Infusion?"
Ashur got up, and fixed his gloves. He then smirked at Kozan.
"Don't worry I brought my sword alright."
He wiggled his fingers to show emphasis and made the sword appear in his hands at a very fast rate.
"These are summoning gloves, my mom gave me them to travel with. Anyway, chakra infusion is to feel the items in a different way. The feeling is odd, yet it will soon be unnoticeable. I don't even have any power over when I do it anymore, any object I touch is instantly infused oddly enough. The thing you need to focus on is infusing the item itself with your chakra and making the chakra run through it as if it were your arm."
Ashur smiled, remembering when Brandon taught him. The frog noticed this too and smiled at Ashur. Brandon stood alert, and was ready to fight the first person he saw, last time they were in the village a group of Genin were vaporized.
"Hey Ashur, why don't you show Kozan the spot where you killed the three Genin? He might find it interesting."
Ashur tensed up, feeling like this isn't something to be happy about. He had killed three people who did deserve it, but the thought of killing made Ashur sick in some cases. The boy then thought about how much free time they would have and decided it was best to offer at least.
"Eh, if he wants to. You up for it?"
Ashur would wait a bit, then realize he was doing it again. He was being pushy and fast.
"Actually, what do you want to do?"

(351/698)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan) Empty Re: She'll be coming around the mountain (P/Nk/Kozan)

Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:18 pm
Ashur gawked at how quickly Kozan learned, he felt like a complete idiot for taking such a long time to learn something that Kozan learned within minutes. He looked at Kozan a bit weird, but then heard about not having something for him. Ashur wasn't a beggar like other orphans were, he was a fighter!
"Kozan, how did you learn it so quickly! I took me such a long time to learn this!"
The frog was just speechless looking at Kozan, and felt jealous to see someone so good at this. Ashur then remembered about Kozan wanting to give something to him.
"All you need to give me in return is nothing. You have given me all I need, or want for that matter. The thought of reaching higher power isn't within my range I feel. Kozan, you are special, maybe you will become the next Raikage!"
The words echoed through his head of the village leader's title. He shuddered a bit, and Brandon surveyed the area to see two ninja walking down the trail from a mission it seemed.
"That reminds me of this man I met the other day who was named Jason. I asked him what his goals were, and that was the weird part..... he told me he wanted to kill the Raikage. I tried to get him to take it back before others came, but someone else joined in and cut off his hand. It was awful, I had no idea how strict our village really is..."
Ashur began to look upset remembering how he was coming to the realization of Jason defecting in the future. The thought of a ninja wanting to do such a thing made him shudder in disgust. It was at this very moment Ashur knew that he was going to kill Jason if he ever defected. He shivered with this racing through his head as two ninja walked near the camp. Brandon seemed to have a very stern look of anger as the two seemed to be dead serious about something. Ashur got himself together, and put his right hand in front of Kozan while grabbing his sword with his left.
"What do you guys want?"
The two were both dressed up like kumogakure ninja, just with an odd slash Ashur didn't understand over their headbands. He had just simply thought they had gotten a battle slash, and were looking for trouble. They were both looking at Ashur's and Kozan's swords as if they were weighting out how much they would be in ryo. Ashur held his ground, and got slightly uncomfortable.

(432/1,130)

(Vague Npc's XD)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:49 pm
Ashur began to feel his palm sweat, and his lip quivered. He heard stories of the akatsuki and Ashur thought these men were part of it. He wasn't going to go down without a fight though. He put his hand away remembering Kozan wasn't someone who needed to be defended.
"You two really talk a lot of shit."
Brandon walked over besides Ashur, and kept his eyes locked on the skinny one. He saw the a large threat with this one. The skinny one held what seems to be a massive black rectangle on his back, and walked forward. He met eyes with Ashur, and the boy didn't flinch one bit.
"Hey, you are part of that dumb feather clan right?"
Ashur nodded not steeping down. Inside he was horrified beyond belief of these people. The skinny one looked into Ashur's eyes like he was prey.
"How about you kill your friend over there, and we might leave you alive. This sounds fun doesn't it?"
Ashur was getting sick of this, he wasn't going to let them talk like this.
"Kozan, don't hold back for a second. These guys are tougher then I could imagine."
The skinny one chuckled, and brought out his hand towards Ashur's face. Ashur tensed up, and wondered what he should do. He then looked to see a tiny hole put into the palm of his hand.
"What the hell is that?"
Ashur pointed to the palm of the skinny one's hand, and the man grabbed his own arm as if he was bracing for something.
"My name is Kanzo and I am here for that nice pair of wings from your dead body. Don't worry this will only be a second."
Ashur ran forward with his sword drawn, and the man pointed his palm into Ashur's face. Kanzo would smile as a violent gust slammed into Ashur's face. The boy would then go flying backwards as if he was teleporting, and would fly backwards off the mountain. Brandon watched in fear as his friend was suddenly just gone in a flash, while Kanzo blew at his palm as if it was the end of a gun.
"Uggghhh, now I have to get his body from the bottom of the mountain. What a waste of time."
The tall one began to walk towards where Ashur was launched off the mountain and looked as Ashur was struggling to fly. He would let out a loud laugh, and began to pull off the black rectangle from his back. Brandon stood in horror, unable to think straight after Ashur had gone from A to B in seconds. The man then unfolded a massive fan to one red dot, and looked at Ashur barley able to fly.
"Ninja Art: One Folded Hell Blade."
Kanzo was positive the fat one was enough trouble already for the one with this boy, and was taking him time to save the wings. Ashur would look up with a bloody face to see as Kanzo released a violent gust of wind towards him. The gust would hit him before he could hit a finger, and he was ripped to pieces as he was pushed backwards. All the others would have seen was the worst way to die imaginable. Kanzo smiled, and folded back up his fan onto his back. He then began to walk towards the path as the puff of smoke in the air was going on. Kanzo had overestimated his wind abilities and thought Ashur would be killed so easily.
"Why do I even waste my chakra?"
The man would snicker and look over at Kozan at this point, Brandon stood there acting as if he was horrified still. The frog knew Ashur wasn't going to die so easily! Ashur hid on the side of the mountain, and was sweating heavily as he saw his clone was killed so easy. He still had another next to him, who was definitely taking his chakra up. He would wait, and plan out his next move after the close call. He could only hope Kozan didn't think he would have died so easily.

(688/1,818)

Shadow Clone Jutsu used to make two clones. (60 ap from Ashur)

470/530 Chakra

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Ashur began to tense up at the thought of being matched against someone so strong. If he went full out, he would kill or harm his ally. He then decided to do something great! He had his clone fly up to the level the ninja was at.
"Hey bitch face! You think a weak attack like that will kill me?"
Ashur wasn't good at strategy anyway. He flew around towards the path they traveled up, and watched as the man took the bait.
"Eh? You actually got away from that? Wow, the chances were almost none that you would do that. At least you aren't using those puny ass feathers on me."
Ashur began to feel enraged by this, and so did his clone. His clone took the sword in it's hands and threw it at the ninja at godly speeds. The missing ninja laughed as Ashur motioned to Brandon for what to do next. Kanzo let the sword hit him, and things got scary at this point. The sword went straight through and all you could have seen was water where he was hit. His body reshaped, and he began to get out his fan.
"Time to make sure I hit this time!"
Brandon would at this point activate truly toxic as Ashur came running up to the camp. Kanzo ignored the frog, and wrote him off as a regular old familiar it seemed. He got out his fan and unraveled it to the third dot and looked at the clone with a smile.
"How could such a little brat think he could kill me from behind?!"
Ashur looked horrified as the man turned to him with the fan, and Brandon went for a punch into Kanzo. That part of his body turned to water then reformed after the first was taken out. Ashur knew his options were limited here, so he did something reckless.
"You think you are something fast? I am looking at you and I am wondering if the fat man could finish before you! You just rely on your partner!"
Kanzo's eyes began to become shadowed out, and he looked horrifying. Ashur was ready for combat as the man fully unraveled his giant fan.
"7 Deadly Sins Of Hell: Massacre Winds!"
Kanzo got ready to whip his fan to make a massive amount of powerful winds strong enough to cut through steel. Ashur simply smiled.

(674/2,492)

Chakra: 470/530
Brandon's Chakra: 200/250
Used: Truly Toxic +70 health and speed

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum