Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Battle Or Tea? - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Or Tea?

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:20 am
"I concede you have bested me like I guessed... Well done!" He layed down and relaxed his self as he smiled up at her. " Like I said your good and now I have something to work harder for." Blinking he looked up at her with a nervous grin. "Hey um I know I haven't use it yet but I would rather keep it if you please?"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:30 am
The boy conceded quickly after she had threatened his manhood. His voice seemed a little higher pitched than when they first met, obviously a bit nervous to the current situation he had been placed in. Kira turned from playful to dead serious in less than a second. Slowly, she inched the kunai closer and closer until it made contact with the boy. 

“It’s too late, I have to teach you a lesson.”

Her voice even sent chills down her own spine. She slowly continued to press. Watching the boy’s face as he would assumedly go into a frenzy of panic. 

“Just Kidding!”

Kira leaped off the boy and dispelled her chakra chains, leaving her opponent to now move freely. Kira couldn’t help but giggle as she put her kunai away. She loved teasing other people, it was just too much fun!

“ You said your name was Botai, right? My name’s Kira!” The young Uzumaki said cheerfully. This is the best mood she’d been in for a while. Maybe she had just woken up on the right side of the bed this morning because she was definitely feeling less catty today. The heterochromatic girl approached the boy and stuck out a hand to help him get to his feet.

“ That wasn’t bad Botai-San, you’re in the academy right?"
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 am
Taking her hand in his he allowed her to help him up onto his feet. He dusted himself off and grinned up at her with respect. "You're quite powerful, how did you learn all that stuff...  Oh yeah Im a student. She was indeed powerful and that impressed him greatly he figured that she was worth the time he had spent today. He learned a lot and was content with the day. "Thank you Kira."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:14 am
Kira blushed slightly the compliment given to her. His question made her reminisce of when her sister taught her how to use the Uzumaki Chakra Chains. She knew the basics of her clan’s bloodline, but she still had much to learn. Though, using her chains in combat made her feel a little more comfortable with learning Fuuinjutsu in the near future. Maybe she would become just as good as he sister was.

“Well, My sister taught me!” 

Kira finally responded to his question with a solemn look on her face; she really missed her sister. Just then, she had remembered that she had somewhere that she had to be. She had had a meeting with the Kazaekage and had to meet with him to finally become a full-fledged member of Sunagakure. Without warning, she headed off sprinting towards the Kazekage’s office. 

“No problem Botai, Gotta go, catch you around!"

She hadn’t expected to meet the kid, but she was kind of glad that she did. He wasn’t too bad of a guy, and she hoped that she would run into him in the near future when he was stronger. She would definitely want a rematch once there more evenly matched.

[Exit]

TWC: 1602

Claiming 1602 words towards Five-Seal Barrier  and 8 stat points
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 pm
Approved
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm
(848 words 500 towards Body flicker Technique, 348 Towards Medical Jutsu.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:52 pm
You also get 4 stats.

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum