Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Speed Demon. (WC Training) Empty Speed Demon. (WC Training)

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 pm
A Yawn emitted out of the young teenager, stretching as sun constantly beamed onto her eye's. Squinting, Souji covered her face in a desperate attempt to save herself. Sharp pains crawled up the woman's spine, falling out of her bed onto her tail bone. "Damnit! That really hurt!" Cried Souji, rolling around on the floor rubbing her bottom sobbing silently. The Hyuuga sighed plopping both of her arms on the sides of her hips, staring at the celing as she contemplated how her minor wounds were healing. Elegantly, The teenager pushed herself off of her bed, steeping toe before heel onto the cold rigidity wooden flooring as she wandered towards the mirror. Miraculously, Souji's cuts seemed merely invisible, most of her stitches had already fallen out throughout the few days of her recovery. "Great! Training should be a sitch now that I'm patched up!" Shouted the young girl ecstatically, dressing herself in a new white Kimono she picked up recently. After freshening up Souji found herself locking the door to her apartment building, walking towards the Ninja Academy in order to get in some early morning training.

Opening the door at the Dojo was a sight Souji hadn't seen often these days, taking on various tasks and adventures on her own. Though most of her adventures resulted in a near fatal end, the Hyuuga as always came out victorious in the end. After recovering at home for awhile, Souji felt she was prepared to slowly edge herself back into training. After losing her Bo Staff, she isn't capable of training with one any other particular way. Luckily her corner stayed empty as the day she had her full out freak out on the other Academy Student. Giggling, she'd tilt her head back remember how recent the event truly was. Perhaps weeks before Souji was entitled her headband for graduating the Academy to Genin. Silence crept through the whole entire building, Souji glancing left and right noticing you were the only Shinobi within the Ninja Academy momentarily giving you the opportunity to choose any kind of weaponry offered. Souji although eager, contemplated whether she should try any other form of Bukijutsu. She had never used anything other than Bojutsu her whole entire life, perhaps it was time to switch it up! Shall we begin?

could Souji start off training without her most practiced art of all, Bojutsu! He hand firmly grasped onto the stock of the staff before her, pulling it off of the holster as she twirled it between her fingers several times. As it came around for it's final spin Souji flicked it, motioning her wrist around it tensing it completely. Thus, resulting in the staff stopping whenever she desired. While her toes stiffened, both of the Hyuuga's knees bent in order to prepare to lunge at her desired target. a board sprung up from the ground, assisted by a coil released in order to keep it in place. Her ankle shifted, pouncing off the floor on the other raising her weapon over her head. Both arms tensed, awaiting for Souji's body to gain momentum on her descent. In a mere second she'd yank on the end of her staff, causing the tip to hurl towards her target. Leading the target to shatter into several pieces of wood, splinters flying within the proximity. "O-oh crap I guess I took it a little over board, there's no way I've managed to learn to harness my strength so effectively within these past few months... Is there?" The little girl thought, staring at the broken slabs of wood before her.

"Perhaps I need to try a weapon where I won't destroy everything I touch..." Contemplated Souji, staring around her proximity before getting a glance at the weapon rack in the very corner of the Dojo. She'd wander over to the various tools, one particular weapon catching her eye's. A White Oak Nodachi like no other, polished from tip to handle, sheath covered in the finest snow white silk imaginable. She'd face her back towards it, sliding her fingers around the handle releasing the Nodachi from the holster. Surprisingly the White Oak material was rather lighter compared to Souji's previous Sunuke wood Bo Staff. "Let's give this baby a try, shall we?" Grinned the Hyuuga, hurling the weight of the Nodachi over her shoulder, the blade of the wooden bokken slowly gaining momentum. Her right hand grasped onto the handle while the left followed moments shortly after, Souji's knee slowly bending in order to maintain balance. Before impact, the teenager yanked upwards with all her force, the tip of the Nodachi nearly impacting the floor as she guarded herself with the blade lying over her body diagonally. Such agile, light weight with seemingly never ending momentum, where had this weapon been hiding all of her life?!

Villager's slowly filled the Dojo as time continued to pass by quickly, today's rate of students more than what Souji considered average. Never-ending groups of children entered the proximity, while little to none were seeming to leave. The Hyuuga couldn't talk however, being one of the first individual's to had arrived in the beginning. After being out of commission for several days, Souji couldn't resist working her ass off after missing out on the opportunities previously. Though the Dojo was beginning to reach it's limit, everything was smooth sailing until one of the Genin in her Weapon Specialty's class decided she had been there long enough. Souji's reflexes caught an object rushing towards her vicinity within the corner of her eye, tilting her head several degree's to the right as a wooden kunai zipped passed her face. Most would be frightened by such an experience, however after struggling with the mildly psychotic throughout her recent studies one simply gets used to such antics. "Jesus christ, are ya' trying to take out my eye?!" Screeched Souji, gasping as the lunatic slid her hand into her waist band grabbing onto something. The Hyuuga tilted her Nodachi, leaning the blade slightly against the floor. This seems like a fight she wasn't getting out of.

With a flicker of her wrist, a real kunai shot directly at Souji, lifting upwards on her hilt twisting her Nodachi slightly. Thus, causing the kunai to graze the wooden grain spiraling towards the wall. The second her parry appeared successful she lunged towards her old tormenter, tensing her wrists up around the handle of the insanely long sword, twisting her body in the air coming down with a mighty strike against her skull. A cry for mercy emitted out of the woman, Souji's Nodachi buried within the cavity of her left cheek. "Y-you win damnit! That speed is something i don't remember... What HAVE you been up to punk?" Whined the savage, wiping her eyes before making her over dramatic exit. Wiping off her clothing, Souji decided she had enough training for today putting away the weapon. It'd take here a second in order to let go of the weapon, staring at it with awe as if she had never seen such glory in her life. "This... This is exactly what I need in order to defend myself." She smiled, closing the cabinet before walking into the changing room.

"I can't believe that bi-" froze Souji, a hand lightly grasping her shoulder while she stopped in her footsteps. She'd twist her head, glaring at the very same fool she had pummeled moments ago. Enraged, she'd raise her fist in the air staring intently at the female. "What the hell do you want now, I've already won fair and square..." Sighed Souji, placing her right hand onto her hip slouching slightly. "No no that's not it at all I swear.... I just wanted to apologize for my idiocy, I've always acted like a real jerk. You're the first person I've met who actually had the nerve to put me in my place, i felt so foolish... Please, forgive my apology I promise you or no other Shinobi in OUR land any harm!" Begged the girl, trying her hardest not to hear up as Souji let out another sigh, placing her hand on top of her head. Her soft silky smooth straight hair danced along the Hyuuga's palm, before Souji said "Listen, I accept your apology... Just enough of the crazy shit!" Souji then tilted the girl's face up to hers, "Besides, the boys prefer their woman as less crazy as can be. Remember that!" She winked, giggled as she turned of towards her apartment complex.

1420 - 7 speed.
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Speed Demon. (WC Training) Empty Re: Speed Demon. (WC Training)

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:16 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum