Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Obtaining New Power (P, Youka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obtaining New Power (P, Youka)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:38 am
Mortarions method of fighting was usually to allow the opponent to come to him as he hated closing distance and wasn't the fastest fighter there was. luckily for him that was exactly what most people did when attempting to fight him. As the slash from the rod came inwards towards his head he couldn't help but think it was a rather obvious attack, very telegraphed in nature by not attempting to hide the attack with something else. However the thought didn't cross his mind that maybe Rikaro didn't know about the byakugan and the abilities it possessed.

Shifting his weight into a pivot on his left leg his body would shift slightly allowing the rod to slash through the air beside him. If Rikaro's movement continued forward the kages right hand would extend at a controlled speed towards the males solar plexus attempting to push on it forcibly sending the boys body backwards towards his starting point. The Rikaro attempting to tackle him he worried little about as his natural strength and bulkiness of the armor would sustain his upright posture and depending on how much force was used would more than likely break a bone is it was the real boy and disperse it if it was a clone.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Obtaining New Power (P, Youka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obtaining New Power (P, Youka)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:57 am
As Rikaro with the rinnegan rod in his hand tryed to stab the Raikage with the staff felt a palm touch the middle of his stomach. The force of the Raikage's hand would throw Rikaro backwards towards the way he came which was a tall tree. Blood flying out of his mouth in small drops hit the ground as his spine hit the tree hard. Upon hitting the tree Rikaro would fall face first to the ground sprawled out as if he was paralyzed. The clone that was trying to tackle the Raikage arms had broke which caused him to puff away in smoke as it would disperse back into the land of the summons. Thing 2 that was standing on the branch would disperse as well as Rikaro's chakra was slowling fading away as he deactivated his Naein.

Rikaro on the ground got up into push up position as blood slowly fell from his mouth making a miniature puddle that mixed with the rain making a metallic smell and a puddle that had blood sitting upon it, slowly raising himself of bringing himself to his feet he straggling stared at the Raikage as he forced his weight into his back and played backwards in the tree to keep his balance " That was a really powerful attack " Rikaro would say as the blood had stopped flowling from his mouth." I thought that all the days since we last met with each other I would have at least growed a little more stronger. But it seems I was wrong, I am still the weak minded person that attacked the Raikage in a rash manner " said Rikaro
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:02 pm
Mortarion's frame relaxed once more as he figured the fight was over after the palm thrust. He listened to Rikaro speak through the blood in his mouth. The male sounded defeated, weak, almost as if he had no more purpose.

"You honestly couldn't expect yourself to be able to handle me at your current state. It's true you've grown and you are making great strides towards being a great ninja, you still have a ways to go however. What do you need me to do for you to help you break through?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 pm
Rikaro would only stare at Mortarion as the man asked the questions. What exactly did Rikaro need to break through the limit. A million thoughts were rushing through Rikaro's head as questions poured through them. His glowing eyes soon turned back to their dull black. Staring directly into the eyes of the man Rikaro would say " I don't know if that is a trick question or not but I will answer truthfully. I need more power and more freedom because being a Genin I am restricted to some places. Places that I need to go if I'm to raise my knowledge about this world and it's many wonders " said Rikaro as he stared at the man.

He didn't know what he would get out of asking the man of those things. But still he didn't know if it was a trick questions or if Mortarion was going to simply give Rikaro the things he required. Sure, the Raikage was a powerful man and could give Rikaro a rank up and any moments notice but could he really give the boy new power to explore and train. These were all questions that Rikaro should ask the man himself but he'll save them for later.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:16 pm
The decay prince stood still as the wind blew harshly against him due to their current location being atop a mountain. He pondered how to answer the boy before speaking once more.

"I've given you, my ninja's ample ways of ranking up and proving yourself to the village. I simply cannot freely rank you on my own as it would betray my own policies. Take the exams and prove your worth to the village. However if it's extra power you are looking for...I've made a few experiments that still needs to be field tested.....would you be willing to put your body in my hands?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:23 pm
Rikaro would look at the man, he knew the rank up was a slim chance but it sounded like the man really did have the ability to give out new power. The black haired young adult would stare at the man. Should he become an experiment to this man and allow Mortarion to further increase his body?" Mei what do you think I should do " said Rikaro as he asked the entity within his body." You yourself said you needed more power and this man is offering it to you. I say you take the opportunity since these don't come by so easily " said Mei. Rikaro would not reply and look at the Raikage.

"It is ok I will continue to do the rank up missions " said Rikaro. Taking a small breath Rikaro would then say " I allow you to make me a host of this experiment you speak of. Hopefully I come out of it unharmed " said Rikaro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum