Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance] Empty Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance]

Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm
Kuro laid on Agro's back, playing his guitar with Vixie snuggled next to him sleeping peacefully. Even Agro was calm from the gentle tune of the guitar.
"Okay, I admit it Kuro. I like your music. It is worth giving you a ride to listen to it. We're already getting close and I barely feel like I've walked an hour."
Kuro would smile and take a break from playing, his hands tired. "See? I told you it wasn't gonna be that bad. I made it three quaters of the way here before I even summoned you. And now look, you can see the village in the distance. Our stop, Hoshigakure." Kuro would then stand up before wrapping his legs around Agro's thick neck and twist around, letting himself hang upside down on the relatively smallish hydra's front. "Let's make a memorable entrance!" Kuro would absorb his Koukan coat into his body, liquifying the fabric and pulling it into his body. He then gave his guitar a few strums before singing, creating two water clones to back him up, one hanging off the side of Agro's neck and the other resting his head on top of Agro's head.
"Can't you see it in my eyes,
I'm the one, I'm the- ONE, TWO, THREE!    
I'm not like the other guys!
He's not like anybody, well,

That's not completely right,
There's a few that I'm just like~

Kuro and the Kuros,
We're gonna make you smile -AAAAAA-aaa-aaaaah
Me, myself and I and Him,
Are all the same guyyy!

Kuro and the Kuros,
C'mon now don't be shy~
Me, myself and I and him -That's me!
(all together) Are all the same guyyyy~

Kuro's clones would then melt away back into him, leaving him to look around at whoever had listened and wait for what they had to say.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance] Empty Re: Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance]

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:15 pm
[spoiler="Missiom"] 

Mission Name: Meet and Greet 
Type: Diplomatic
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Gates of Hoshigakure 
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person 
NPC? Possibly. You can choose to play this out with an NPC or go investigate an RPC waiting to be let in
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader 

Task: 

As a Genin of Hoshigakure, it is your job to ensure the protection fo the village by seeing that no uninvited rouges gain entry into the village. It is also your job to make sure that we never turn away those of good intention. Patrol the gates and investigate any new arrivals you may see there, ascertain their motive for coming to our village and either let them in safely or turn them away

It was early on the morning and Kyo was once again given gate duty since he had literally nothing else to do. As he was sitting on one of the pillars that had a squared flat top he would see a man walk up to him." People are so weird these days " said Kyo with a frown on his face as he stood on the pillar and dusted dirt and dust off of his suit pants. The man had just pulled out a guitar and had begun streaming cords. After the man had stopped strumming cords Kyo looked at him with a stupid face. Not wanting to hurt the man's feeling Kyo put on a happy face and said " That was a good song. You should become a artist someday ". As Kyo stared at the guy with silver hair and blue eyes he had become to realise that this man really was odd. He was now in the same category as that weird kid that was in the Genin exams who gave a long poem that Kyo was sure no one understood." Now to the real stuff Unknown Name. Who are you may I ask and where did you come from and why did you come here " said Kyo his green eyes dimming in the light. He did not have his mask on as it was in his pocket so he showed off his threaded face.

No one simply comes to villages to meet and greet then leave. Everyone wanted something, whether if it was to join the village, attack it or anything else. Still staring at the man Kyo would jump off of the 5 foot pillar and land 3 meters in front of the kid. Waiting for the kid to answer Kyo would began rubbing his mouth with his left hand playing with the threads that hung from it.

311 WC

Last edited by Kyofu on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance] Empty Re: Hyda rider comes to town [Entrance]

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:33 pm
Kuro smiled and gave a quick bow, holding his guitar out with one hand and absorbing it as he did, the guitar turning to water and vanishing inside of the Hozuki's body. "My name is Kuro Hozuki! The big scaley guy is Agro, and my pet fox Vixie is riding on his back. Though now that we're here I suppose he should leave." Kuro looked back at Agro and nodded, the hydra disappearing into a poof of smoke and Vixie soon walking to Kuro's side before yawning and stretching. "And my reason for being here is... Well I guess I'm kind of on vacation. I'm from Yuki and my teachers don't really need me for awhile. So I'm taking my guitar and going on tour. I figured I'd start at the top and sort of work my way around, stopping at each of the big villages for awhile until I feel the need to move on again. Plus I like meeting new people and helping them train."
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:52 pm
As Kyo stared at the guy still rubbing his mouth, the kan would say " My name is Kuru Hozuki. The big scaley guy is Agro and my pet fox Vixie is riding on my back " said the kid." Though now that we are he, he should leave " said Kuro as he looked back at the scaley Hydra. The Hydra disappeared in a poof of smoke so Kyo figured that the thing must be a Summon. Kyo continued to stare the man into his eyes looking into his soul. Anyone could figure out he had a pure soul. But behind every pure soul is a amount a evil so big. Staring at Kuro the man would say " And my reason for being here is... Well I guess I'm kind of on vacation. I'm from Yuki and my teachers don't really need me for awhile. So I'm taking my guitar and going on tour. I figured I'd start at the top and sort of work my way around, stopping at each of the big villages for awhile until I feel the need to move on again. Plus I like meeting new people and helping them train ". So he was on vacation or so he has said. The man was from Yukigakure The Village Hidden in Snow. He knew of the village from his time living in the bunker. He heard that it was destroyed by the Evil group Akatsuki that was wreaking havoc on the world. Apparently all of them had gone silent after the long battle in Kumogakure that shook the world that we stood on. That battle ended with many great people dying and coming.

This man also spike of teachers. Could these teachers be a threat to the village if so Kyo needed to find out." If you do not mind me asking but who are these teachers you speak of. I will need to know there names if they ever come to the village to seek you " said Kyo as he stared at Kuro. For all he knew these teachers could be people who he has escaped from and they were leaving a path of destruction to find him." And when you say start at the top and work your way around the big villages first. Why come to Hoshigakure. We are a peaceful village. We are yet to be known as one of the Big 5 Kumogakure, Iwagakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, and Sunagakure. Why not go to one of those villages first. Our village is to be out of the way of ninja affairs. But if you insist on coming here I can not twart you. Also your name is Hozuki like the Mizukage of the days of old. Tell me more of them in case we need information on them to let you " said Kyo as he frowned at the man waiting for all of his questions to be answered.

He had gotten in trouble last time he let the boy Travis into the village. He was using to much forcefully attacks and such. But Kyo was one who used actions and not words so now it is weird to be talking to the kid Kuro like he is now.

550 WC
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:07 pm
Kuro visibly became  less joyful at the question of his teachers. He looked to Vixie who looked back to him and stared at him a bit, giving him no sign of ill intent. Kuro then sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Well... That's a bit of an issue. See, Yuki actually got... kind of wreced awhile back. I wasn't in town at the time, but... Agh, what I'm trying to say is that y teachers have asked me not to speak of their identities. The ones who destroyed the village aren't exactly our friends. They don't want me telling much about them in case, you know, those guys come after me. Or them. I don't know. They never tell me what thier planning." Kuro sighed again then put up a finger. "But you know what, I already said I was from Yuki and not a lot of people from there are still around, My teachers are Kiru and Kira. None of us are realated and the fact that our names are so similar is pure coincidence. You'll know if it's them if they're asking for me and wear a coat like this." Kuro turned his back and let his Koukan coat form on his back, giving the gate keeper a good view of it's design before absorbing it once again. "They told me not to wear mine around too much because I'm not as strong as them yet, but they should be wearing thiers. If not, well, Kira's a pretty intense woman and Kiru's a super fast guy. They aren't an item at all though, just partners because of the losses in Yuki. So, that's them." 

Kuro smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, feeling a weight leave his chest. "This is my first time travelling to a new place without them so I'm kind of nervous. That's actually why i chose a smaller village. Less likely to run into people who want me dead, more likely to find people who would appreciate a new sparring partner. And I can practice my guitar as well! I need to get better if I want to play for big crowds after all. Plus we ran to Konoha for shelter after the attack, so I started getting bored of the place. And, tell you more about what? The Hozuki? Well, we're made of water. That's pretty much our whole schtick."

Last edited by Kuro Hozuki on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 am
You didn't answer all of my questions could you edit please. Thanx
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 am
After the kid had answered all the questions Kyo found one quite interesting, the kid said that all Hozuki were made out of water. Kyo needed to know exactly what the kid meant when he had said that. If the kid said the truth Kyo may consider letting him in the village." Now Kuro Hozuki one final question you say you are made up of water. What does that mean? Can you turn into water? Do you have a weakness to lighting? What can you do with this made up of water thing? These questions are needed to know as if you are enrolled into a academy the instructor may Ned information " said Kyo as he waited for Kuro to answer his question.

Hozuki, something about that name kept trying to ring a bell in his head but he could not remember where from it was all a mystery to him. Maybe if the kid answered his questions he could remember what was on his mind.

166 WC
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 am
Kuro nodded in response to the questions about Hozuki. "Yeah, that's how it works pretty much. I can physical attacks hit me without too much worry most of the time because I mean hey, puching water doesn't do much. Vixie, let's demonstrate." Vixie nodded and watched Kuro stick his right hand out to his side. The green and white fox leapt up and snapped at his arm which splashed as he jaw smashed it, the disconnected hand falling to the ground and making a splash before sitting in a puddle a moment. The puddle then slid up Kuro's body and reformed his hand and arm with no damage. "I can keep myself solid of course though so that I'm like a normal person most of the time. Water's really conductive though so getting just a little shock from like static can hurt like a bitch. Of course, electricity hurts most people anyways. It just hurts me a little more. Makes me wig out too. Face starts having muscle spasms and I get all twitchy till it runs it's course. I also can move around as a puddle. It's really great when I'm near a body of water. I can hide in there and zoom around."
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 am
After mentally remembering what the kid said about the Hozuki bloodline Kyo stared at Kuro and said " You will be able to enter the village go to the registration desk in the academy then you will be allowed to freely walk around. Enjoy your stay in Hoshigakure. Hope you will become a Ninja of our village " said Kyo as he gestured for Kuro to enter the gates along side himself. As Kyo walked through the gates he got a bag of 500 Ryo from one of the knights that assigned him Guard Duty. Kyo nodded to the gaurf and went on his way home.

Exit

1103 WC

WC goes toward Mark Seal which is 500 WC to learn and and Rock Pillar spears which is 2000 to learn. So I am putting 600 towards rock pillar which means 1400 to learn Rock Pillar later on in life.

Also claiming 500 Ryo and knowledge of what the Hozuki BL does

Also claiming 1 AP and 1CD post with village leader
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:55 am
Approveddd.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum