Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Into a new town! Empty Into a new town!

Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 pm
Kuro panted with exhaustion as he jogged towards the village gates. He had been running and running and running to try and at least not make Kiru and Kira wait long. They were so much faster than him though, they probably didn't break a sweat and got to the village hours ago. Vixie walked behind Kuro, not quite as tired since he'd carried her a good portion of the way there. As he got closer to the entrance of the village he tried calling out to see if either of them had been patient enough to wait for him. "Hey, Kiruuuu! Kiraaa! I'm herrrreee! You guys here or are you inside already? You never told me where to meet you. You never do. God I'm tired."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Into a new town! Empty Re: Into a new town!

Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm
(Not sure if you need someone to let you in, but I'll get to it by this morning if no one else does.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 4:49 pm
Risako had just walked past Tatsuya and a group of strangers, who looked a little peculiar, yet friendly. The genin took her shift on gate watch and just kind of sat there, staring out into the road beyond the gates. Wasn't too long before she could see some sweaty lunatic headed for the village, calling out to his friends.

Risako assumed he was supposed to be with the group that had just went in, but she still had to check. With a quick wave, she'd ask in a bored tone "What's your business here?"

Immediately she felt that what she had said sounded a bit cold, and tacked on a quick "Well... I mean... unless your here to kill children or something you can't come in... I'm trying to say that you'll likely be allowed to enter, I just need to know why." She would produce a nervous chuckle and cross her arms. Her face turned beet red and she added in, "For safety reasons."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 6:04 pm
Kuro turned his attention to the girl and waved, chuckling slightly at what she said. "haha, nah I love kids! Although, we were having a big problem with that back in yuki... Our guards weren't very good. I'm here to do what my teachers say though, they wear coats like mine." Kuro turned his back to the girl to show of his coat's design. "We're defenders of good who want to clean up the world by stopping bad guys!"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 6:45 pm
Since Tatsuya had already allowed his mentors inside the village, Risako saw no reason that he couldn't come in too. She stepped out of the way, although the gate was big enough to let more than seven people cross through, and gestured with her arm that he was allowed in. Then she pointed, and told him "In fact, I think my friend just let your friends inside. If you run you might be able to catch them."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 8:49 pm
Kuro gasped at the news that his companions weren't too far ahead of him. "Are you serious!? Oh man, I thought they left me in their dust!" Kuro grinned and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small roundish fruit he'd stumbled upon in his travel and gently tossed it to her. "Here, it's sweet. I gotta catch up to them, but thanks for waving me in! Hope I run into you again!" He then ran after his friends with Vixie following after him.
[exit]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 9:02 pm
Risako snatched the fruit out of the air, gave it a sniff, and decided it wasn't poisonous. She rubbed it on her shirt and then took a bite, giving Kuro a wave while yelling after him with a bite of whatever in her mouth, "You will! Enjoy your stay!" With that, she turned back to her post. 

[Exit... er... kinda.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum