Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Becoming The Impossible   Empty Becoming The Impossible

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 pm
Kyofu sat on the bench all the way in the back of the overly large church that the priests that owned it granted him a place to stay. Only days ago Kyo had arrived in Hoshigakure with no money, cloths, water, food, or anything for that matter besides the weapons he carried and tattered pants and boots he wore. The female priests had offered him new cloths to put on but he did nor want them seeing as if he wore a shirt it would be simply ripped into shreds by the many threads patruding from his body. He still did not know what he was or what the Scientists had did to him a month ago. Even while he slept he had flashbacks of the horrors the men and woman alike of the Labarotory put him through." Now we will end today's session of the study of the Rikudo Sannin " said the Head Priest who stood on top a pillar in the front of the church. Everyone besides Kyo clapped there hands. He quickly went out of the door behind the bench he sat on to avoid attention as the people of Hoshigakure was scared of the ninja who had the power to kill. These people of Hoshigakure was pacifists some might say. They wanted to avoid war and live a peaceful life. However even they should no they are only slowling the impossible. Kyo stepped onto the front stairs of the church and looked in the sunlight in front of him. Off in the distance stood the magnificent Palace of the Queen, her family, and subordinates. What he would give to stage in a place like that.

But Kyo knew he needed to stop his fantasy of owning a place like that and find out this new power that he has. He walked down the many steps in front of the Church and onto solid smooth Earth beneath him. He seemed to glide along the ground beneath him as he headed left towards one of the best libraries in Hoshi or so he was told. As he arrived at the library he saw that it was a Three story building laced with fild and silver." What is with this village and there precious metals. My family could barely find food to eat " whispered Kyo through his mask and the threads holding twenty five percent of his lips together. He pushed the gate open of the Library and walked through then and began to here the sounds of a red bird sing. It must have been some sort of doorbell because as the gate slammed shut so did the voices of the birds. He walked through the door of the Library and liked around. Everywhere there were books." Maybe this is the right place " Kyo thought as he went to the counter where a beautiful lady with brownish black  hair stood " Excuse me can you tell me where I can find a book about ninjas who had the ability to use black threads from there bodies " Kyo said in a faint whisper. The woman stared at him and began to register what he said." I believe you are looking for the book about the Immortal Ninja Kakuzu it is right over there Mr " said the brunette as she pointed to a single black book trimmd with gild a few meters in front of her. 

Kyo nodded and walked to the pedestal where the book stood in it's glory. Could this be the key to figuring out what he is? Kyo picked up the book and read the title." Story of the Immortal Kakuzu ". He carried the book and himself to a chair and opened the first page." The Immortal Kakuzu was a many of many powers. Being able to steal the secret Kinjutsu of Iwagakure and use it for himself. The hidden Kinjutsu called Earth Grudge Fear gave the user the element affinity of Earth and the ability to use Black Thread that filled there body taking the place of some of the organs within them even there own bones. However Kakuzu was the most known ninja to use it. He liked the other ninja who used the ability had the ability to steal the hearts of others to make there life longer even becoming immortal if one failed to destroy all of there hearts " said the book. He looked and turned to the next page. Which was faded so he could not see it." Damn but it seems that all the important stuff was on the first page " whispered Kyo. So this ability was Earth Grudge Fear. He held out the palm of his left hand and dropped the open book onto the ground. His hand extended as black threads came from his wrist and picked the book up. Gripping it then taking it over and sitting it back on the pedestal." A ability indeed " Jyo thought as the black thread returned back to his body.

He got up out of the chair he was sitting in and finally realised why the Scientists programmed his mind to want Hearts. Hearts was what hept him powerful as well as alive. The more hearts he had the longer he lived. Kyo frowned as he was blindsided by the loud whispers of ninja sitting at a table in a group." Guys we need to learn Substitution Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, and Clone Jutsu so we can rank up to Genin " said one of the people at the table. If I got those 3 jutsu I could rank up to Genin thought Kyo? Or could this just be a rumor. No people will not just spend all there time at a library. So this could be true. Kyo continued out of the door. Lucky for him he knee the hand seals to all three of those jutsu as well as how they were use. He never used then himself though. Kyo continued on out of the door of the library and took another left on the street towards the training grounds. Where people were shooting bows and arrows or sword fightings." Such a Mid evil village " whispered Kyo. What's makes u say that " said the deep voice of a male. Kyo slowly turned around his lime green glowing eyes piercing the body of the male behind him. The man was roughly the Sam height as himself with a lighter skin." Who are you " whispered Kyo " No need to whisper buddy. But I'm Shoshi a warrior of this village. And one of the few that actually knows a small amount of Ninjutsu. I heard you were the new arrival that was keen in Ninjutdu and I was wondering if u would let me teach you the basic three " said the man who had revealed himself as Shoshi. Kyo stared at the man. That did sound like a good offer. Kyo himself did not know how to operate the three jutsu as he had never learned ninjutsu before.

He stared at the man his eyes almost beaming now." Sure teach them to me if you will " whispered Kyo as he jumped 10 meters away from the man." Care to explain the techniques " whispered Kyo." Yes I do. First I will be teaching you the transformation technique. This technique will transform you into anything. From a pen to a person. Now just repeat the handseals I do and imagine what you want to me " said the man as he did several handseals then smoke surrounded him. When the smoke cleared standing in from of him was himself or rather the man who had transformed. The new found doppelganger nodded towards Kyo which Kyo figured the the signal to go on ahea . Kyo breathed a little then began to quickly perform the handseals for Transformation Technique. While simultaneously performing the handseals he imagined himself turning into a bear since that was the first thing that came to his mind. He looked at his hands and saw that they were still human hands." Did I change at all " said Kyo to Shoshi." Nope and I know why. When you are doing the handseals. Feel the chakra speeding through your body forming new shapes and sizes " said Shoshi. Kyo nodded as that had seemed logical. He closed his eyes and imagined himself turning into a bear while silmataneously performing the habdseals for transformation technique. Imagining the chakra in his body expanding and forming new shapes and sizes. He opened his eyes to see a faint glimpse of smoke. He looked at his hands and instead of human hands saw the paws of a bear." Did I do it " said Kyo. However the only thing he heard was a grunt and cough. What the hell. It seems like he perfected the jutsu thought Kyo. Smoke surrounded his body as the jutsu wore off." Did I do goof on that one " said Kyo. The man Shoshi nodded.

" Now you will learn Substitution Technique. While using this jutsu you are merely exchanging your body with what ever kind of item in the radius of the jutsu to avoid a attack. Whether it be a rock or a block of wood. Now I will throe pebbles at you until you are able to perfectly substitute. But first I want you to throw a pebble at me " said Shoshi. Kyo nodded and picked up a rock the size of his hand and throwed it at the neck of the man. As the rock was flying the man performed 6 hand seals in a fast precision. When the rock connected to his body. Smoke surrounded the man Shoshi body and a block of wood fell to the ground with a bang." now do what I do " said  voice from behind him as he ripped around and saw Shoshi throe a pebble at him. It hit Kyo right in the for head knocking him.off of his feet. Kyo acted like it hurted when it actually didn't and said " What the hell was that you did not give any warning "." No no I did not. In battle will the enemy give u any kind of warning. If they are they are truly foolish " said Soshi as he throwrd another pebble at Kyo ho was simultaneously standing up. The pebble hit him right in his kneecap making his legs buckle. Damn I need to get this straight. Kyo began to perform handseald as mutiole rocks came flying towards him a inch away from the first rock he landed the last seals replacing his body with a boulder the size of himself and landing on one knee 10 meters to the left of where he once stood." How you like them appples " said a smirking Kyo even if Shoshi could not see the smirk. " I like them very much. Now I saved the easiest for last the Clone Jutsu. U are merely making a replication of your self that is more like an after image.

Kyo nodded and stared at the man as he began to quickly preform multiple hand seals. As the last handsela was produced a perfect clone appeared on the side of the man." Now do as I did and you should be on " said Shoshi. Rikaro nodded and calmed his breathing making a slight phase with it. In out in otu in out. s long as he kept that beat going he would be able to perfectly perform the jutsu. While keeping his breathing steady Rikaro began to perform the jutsu after successfully landing the last handseal smoke erupted 3 meters to the left of him. A perfect clone of himself forming." Good now I'll be along my way. Until next time ma friend " said Shoshi. As he walked off into the distance towRds the first." Such a weird man " whispered Kyo as the clone disappeared. Another day another dollar he thought. He began to walk towards the church where he lived for the time being." I wonder what tomorrow will bring my way. I learned of this ability I have as well as three new jutsu. Could tomorrow bring even more " Kyo whispered to himself.

2021 WC

Claiming 10 stats

Academy 3 jutsu( Substitution, Transformation, and Clone)

and 500 words towards Kenboshuko Haki or whatever it's called

Last edited by Kyofu on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Becoming The Impossible   Empty Re: Becoming The Impossible

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm
Done
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 am
Okay so a few things. Firstly, you keep switching between kyo and Rokuro so please fix that. Second, list all three academy jutsu you want to claim as I need to match them up with your training. Thirdly, the lady at the library wouldn't be a blonde as blondes are highly unusual in Hoshi, typically only their Queen has golden hair and it's generally interpreted as a sign of blessings from the Gods. The gold and silver I can let go because Kyo could have easily been mistaken in thinking that the buildings etc are made of precious metals. <3
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 am
Fixed
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default