Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 8:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 8:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 6:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 1:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 11:30 amMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 8:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 7:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 7:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 8:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 3:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 am
Well it seemed the guy didn't want Toma to go talk to the elders about the rest of the clans conditions, and it also seemed like the elders would likely turn down any request for aid from Toma or Tomoya.

"Well in that case... well I hope you have good luck in your training, and that in the future I hear about all the good things you've donw for your clan." Obviously a bit unsure as to what to do now that Kisuke seemed against the idea of them going to the giant white building, Toma decided there wasn't really anything for Toma or Tomoya to find in this district it seemed.

"Well sorry to trouble you, have a good one." Toma would return to his normal demeanor as he happily wished the guy a good day, giving him a quick wave as he turned to leave the district, motioning for Tomoya to come as well.

"Well, I guess we can go now if you don't need anything, or you can pack some stuff and we'll come get you before we leave the village." was Tomoya response to Kouki, after speaking Tomoya would follow Toma and the two would leave the Uchiha district, possibly with a young Uchiha in tow.

Possible Exit
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:55 pm
Kouki turn towards Tomaya and stared at him for a few seconds, he wasn't realizing what was happening for a few seconds, then he woke up and started to gather food he need to go to wherever with Tomaya and that other guy who-he-has-no-idea-what-his-name-is, guess Kouki will just have to find out later. He gathered up some grains vegetables and all sorts of other things that he doesn't even bother to look at.
"I guess I am ready?" Kouki says with a bit of uncertainty, still looking around for things he should bring. Then heads on to catch up with Tomaya.
"Ok, so, what are we doing now? But first, Where are we going?"

~~
If exit...moar calculation, (a-bunch-of-swear-words-that-I-am-too-lazy-to-type-out)

TWC: 848
Claim: 4 $tat$

Last edited by Kouki Uchiha on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 pm
Kisuke would slip his cigarette back into his mouth to free his hand but would not inhale from it, as to not blow the exhaust into Toma's face. "Good." Kisuke though to himself when Toma started saying his farewell. As Nice as this kid was or seemed to be, Kisuke really did not want to waste his day at the Uchiha headquarters with this stranger. "I have other better things to do." He though to himself as Toma said his final farewells. "Thanks," Kisuke mumbled with a little nod of his head. "Sorry I wasnt of any help to you and your friend. I hope you find a way to solve your missing nin problem. Maybe one day if you ever come back to the village, hopefully I'll be stronger and have made a difference here with my clan. And maybe I'll even be able to help you guys out." Shrugging his shoulders, Kisuke would finish off "Till then Toma. Nice meeting you kid." As Toma waved, Kisuke would bring his index and middle finger up to his forehead and slightly flick his wrist, giving his own little wave. With that the Uchiha started back down the path.

OOC: The rest is just so I can claim my summoning contract so you do not have to read from this point on.

His hands tightly concealed within the pockets of his leather jacket, with a strait back and a nonchalant pace, the young Uchiha descended the street away from the individual he had just encountered and on his way back home. His neighborhood was quite a way down the Uchiha district from where he was now and this would give him a lot time to think about the events that just took place. Not paying any attention to the surroundings and human traffic around him, Kisuke lost himself in his thoughts, thoughts of the realization that he was supper fucking weak, that he did not even know who the leader of his clan was or anyone who formed the political body of the Uchiha clan. But what frightened Kisuke the most about the thoughts that were racing through his head due to his conversation with Toma was the fact that his clan came with a curse and he was all alone to fight this curse.

The curse of this clan was that as an Uchiha, Kisuke had a target on his back. A very large target on his back and everyone was aiming for this target. Being an Uchiha meant that you had to sleep with one eye open, watch over your shoulder, always be suspicious of the people around you because you never knew who was out to get you for your DNA or your eyes. Whether its one of your own friends, a stranger strolling through the village or one of the countless missing nin roaming the wilderness of the outside world. All of these are fears and worries tacked onto being an Uchiha that force one to think and worry about everything, almost to the point of being paranoid. 

However their problems dont stop there. The worse part about being an Uchiha was the fact that you had to face all these fears and paranoia's alone. There was no one out there who you could truly rely on other than yourself. As scary as that is for Kisuke, that is the reality of his situation. Despite it being quite warm outside Kisuke trembled from under his jacket and goose bumps prickled across his skin. He was scared. Very scared and there was nothing he could do about it. Thinking more and more about the circumstances of being an Uchiha only made him more afraid. However as he thought about his terrifying situation, the thought of his younger brother, also an Uchiha came to mind. And then it struck him, that his younger brother would also grow old enough to learn of and realize that being an Uchiha comes with a lot of dirty baggage.

Throwing away all the fears in his head, Kisuke suddenly and quickly made up his mind that he would no longer fear his situation. Seeing as he did not choose to be an Uchiha, he would not fear what he had no control over. Instead he would harness this fear, and use the constant fear of being hunted and being isolated to drive him and make him stronger and he would become stronger in order to liberate of Uchiha's from that same fear that now fueled him. With an aggressive swing, Kisuke would grab the cigarette out of his mouth and swing it to the ground and began speaking out loud to himself, for insurance that he meant what he said. 

"I can no longer be afraid. I have to be strong and I have to use the fear to get stronger so I can liberate Akira and all the other Uchiha's from that same fear. It is a large burden to take but I can take it. I will bear this burden on my shoulders and carry it with me forever." As Kisuke continued mumbling to himself about being the one to liberate the Uchiha clan from the curse and molding the fear to his will and what not, he subconsciously continued making his way back home. Slipping through a dark, shady looking alley, Kisuke entered a more dangerous part of the Uchiha district as he approached his neighborhood.  Too focused on his thoughts and this new personal mission he had taken upon himself, the young Uchiha was not even aware that he had turned into this alley. This alley was a short cut that he usually never took.

Stopping in his tracks and no longer frantically talking to himself, Kisuke would look around to see that he was already half way down the alley. Shrugging his shoulders he said "Guess I'll just continue this way." as he pulled out another cigarette and began forward. Lighting the end of the cigarette, Kisuke slipped his hands back into his pockets and no longer though about his new personal mission but simply paid attention to his surroundings as he knew there were usually some shady, dangerous people around this part of the district.

Kisuke came to a sudden halt, the ears on the back of his neck raised and his ears shifted as if trying to open wider to listen better when the slightest sound of movement came from down the alley that opened up to his right. The Uchiha got the sense that he was being followed and remained still. Eyes scanning the area and ears listening, Kisuke slowly began moving towards his weapon pouch when suddenly he herd a low hissing now from his right. Quickly pulling out a kunai and turning to his right in a defensive stance, Kisuke could see that out from the shadows of two garbage pales something was moving.

"Whos there." He asked as his eyes swiftly darted from left to right, looking for the slightest movements. Two pale, yellow eyes appeared out of the darkness, glowing like cat eyes in the darkness. The set of eyes grew larger and larger as the creature emerged from the darkness to reveal himself. "Dont be afraid" It said in a low hissing voice. "I mean you no harm Uchiha boy." "Thats convincing." Kisuke though to himself as the creature came into fill view. Standing 3ft tall it had a very round shaped head, long skin tight wings on his back and crawled on all fours like a cat. Out of the shadows a long skinny tail the same size as its body whipped into view when it said "I come with a proposition." When Kisuke didnt answer in bewilderment, the creature took that as a sign to continue "I over herd your conversation with that Toma creature. You're a weak little boy and will make it no way in this world if you do not get stronger." The creature slowly crept closer and closer to Kisuke as it spoke "I can help you, we can help you."

"And why would you want to do that." The paranoid thoughts of every came to mind due to his current miss placed trust in the tiny creature. "I am from a race of Gargoyles." the creature continued "We live for centuries and have been doing so in secrecy. Some of us have become board of our secret lives. Some of us desire to hunt, battle, torment, to lay waste and destruction. We desire more. You clearly need some extra help, some extra power on your side." 

"So what, you want to be my friends or something?" "No, pitiful Uchiha. We want to be your summoning contract. You see it's a win win situation. We want more with our lives and your that outlet for us while on the other hand you are weak and need strong help. That is where we come in."

"How do I know you wont kill me." "If I wanted to kill you I already would have you weak little thing." Hissed back the gargoyle. "Now are you interested. I can always go else where." Kisuke remained silent for a few moments before putting his kunai away and standing up strait. Still with unease in his face he etched forward and asked "So how does this work? Whats this about a contract?" The creatures left wing opened up to reveal a scroll hidden underneath. Made out of stone and some sort of weird paper, the gargoyle took flight towards Kisuke and dropped the scroll into his hands. Kisuke would open up the roughly made scroll to read the terms of the contract. "How do I sign?" The gargoyle floating beside him slashed his hands with a claw and creepily snickered "With blood." Kisuke winced in pain at the unexpected cut and gave the creature a dirty look. Writing his name in the empty space, Kisuke spelt out his name in blood and became the first every summoner of Gargoyles. 

1647/3389
EXIT
claiming 
2000 words -> Gargoyle contract 
1389 words -> Genjutsu Binding (1389/3000)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:14 am
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:18 am

Approving Den's exit too <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum