Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 pm
"Haven?" Kisuke though to himself. "Never herd of the place." Giving the kid before him a once over again he continued thinking to himself "He's definitely a warrior of some sort yet he displays no sign of a village." Glancing down at his cigarette to see how much of it remained, Kisuke asked "You display no village symbol, does this Haven country not have a hidden village?" Kisuke would take another puff of his cigarette and turn his head, making sure to blow the fumes down wind and away from Toma. "Uchiha's arent the only strong shinobi in Konoha. If you really want to find the strongest shinobi in the village you should have gone...." Kisuke was about to say Hokage but then remembered that there currently was no kage in the village. Sending him to any of the other political higher ups would probably result in no help at all since the system was pretty much in shambles.

If this kid knew there was no Hokage then that would explain why he was searching amongst the Uchiha considering they had their own bureaucratic system. "Im sorry to hear about your missing-nin problem, I'm afraid I'm too inexperienced and lack the knowledge and strength to help defend your nation. I personally dont know who our clan leader is but I could tell you where he probably would be." Kisuke never cared much for the political body of the Uchiha clan or who the representatives were considering he was not even old enough to vote. Slightly twisting his torso to the side, Kisuke would point down the street and said "A couple of blocks down there you'll hit Uchiha road. Turn left and you cant miss it. Giant white building with our clan logo on it." Turning to face Toma Kisuke pointed to the emblem on his necklace and said "Looks like this." incase Toma did not know the Uchiha symbol was a fan.

323/800
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 pm
The guy asked about Toma's lack of village symbol to which the young teen responded, "That's sorta what we're working on, we didn't before but now that we have a missing ninja problem we feel the need to have one, so we need people to train shinobi for us more or less. We have a few people in our military who know some shinobi arts... but we really don't know enough to teach a whole shinobi force." The kisuke guy then began to say that the Uchiha weren't the only strong people in Konoha, but failed to come up with any alternative clan or people to go to it seemed.

Kisuke also didn't seem to know who the clan leader was, only the building where the leader would likely be found.

“You don’t know who your clans leader is, does he not do much or something?” It was curious to Toma that an Uchiha didn’t know who the leader of his clan was.

Meanwhile the other kid continued to ask Tomoya for jutsu to learn, “Well with your current chakra levels I’m not really sure what sort of combat jutsu I could teach you, but if you trained up and became a skilled enough shinobi I could try and teach you some lightning jutsu.”
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 pm
Kouki didn't know how to answer to that, he knows that he is really weak, but he doesn't know how he could train up stronger so that he could learn more jutsus. He know that he is "destined" to probably never do the genin exam, so that way is out, getting stronger in chakra levels would mean some way to practising more jutsu, and he don't know how he could do that. Kouki then asks him for advice on training and stuff, and trying to convince him as hard as he can to take Kouki with him.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 pm
Kisuke listened attentively to the the individual before him as he spoke about the missing nin problem that currently brought him to Konoha. "You probably should have sought help before there was a problem." Kisuke though to himself as he twirled his cigarette between two of his fingers. "I see." He said aloud, "So your recruiting. I guess Konoha is as good a place as any to come for help." Looking over the shoulder of Toma, Kisuke would look towards Toma's older ally who appeared to be having trouble with a younger individual. Slightly chuckling, Kisuke would say to himself "Asking kids at their doors, what tedious work. They must really be desperate." before turning his attention back to Toma. "I actually have no idea what he or she does." Kisuke replied as he took a puff of his cigarette, not really caring about his ignorance on Uchiha diplomacy. "I'm only 15 and right now its just me and my younger brother so I dont really have the time to concern myself with Uchiha bureaucracy. They dont really seem to do much anyways. Uchiha's are going missing left and right. Wasnt it not to long ago that a group of Uchiha were kidnapped right out of our training grounds?" Kisuke wasnt really asking Toma, he was more asking himself. "Personally I doubt the Uchiha diplomats will offer you any help, probably a group of pretentious, self centred, arrogant pricks. But you know where to find them, I can show you if your still interested."

254/1054
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:13 pm
Tomoya listened as the kid asked for advice on training and tried to convince Tomoya to take him to Haven, to which Tomoya responded, "I could maybe help you do some exercises involving chakra to help yours become more potent I suppose, and if you want to go to Haven ask your parents I guess and if they're fine with it we'd gladly accept you." Tomoya recalled Den explaining to him that shorter people were usually these things called children that needed parental permission most of the time to do things, or at least it was better to have the parents’ permission.

While this was happening Toma listened a sKisuke explained that he didn’t know much about the Uchiha leader or what the elders did. He also gave Toma a bit of information on the Uchiha’s state of affairs, which seemed pretty bad. Toma wondered if the Uchiha he had found in Konoha’s foest was one of the ones Kisuke was referring to, but that must have been years ago even in the world they were currently in*, so it seemed the Uchiha were having a rough time. After he finished explaining what he thought was going on with the Uchiha elders Kisuke offered to take Toma to the building.

“Well it sounds like you guys have a lot of problems of your own… has anyone found those Uchiha who went missing, or any sort of clue? ” Toma and Tomoya had come to Konoha seeking help, but it seemed the village wasn’t in the best of shape. Toma wondered if they would be able to find any sort of help for Hoshi here beyond people trying to leave the village like the guy talking to Tomoya seemed to be.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am
"But my parents are not home right now" Kouki said sadly, hoping that his parents didn't go somewhere, so he can have a good chance of going with that guy. He walked outside and looks around and waited for a few minutes, Kouki seriously have no idea what to do now or what to say to him, Kouki already forgot who is who, that guy and the other guy who seems to be talking to another guy, Kouki is definitely confused. After a few minutes, Kouki saw his parents turn around the corner of the street, he ran toward them (i am so slow Q_Q) and told them about everything and asked for permission, after consideration, they agreed for Kouki to go with Tomaya. He then ran back slowly, and told Tomaya that his parents agreed, (then again, if i remember, kouki is 13, who is old enough to go somewhere on his tho), and excited waited for Tomaya's responce.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 pm
Toma did not answer Kisuke's question and whether he wanted the Uchiha to lead him towards the clan headquarters. Instead he remained before Kisuke and made an obvious comment before asking a question. Flicking his now finished cigarette onto the ground and stepping onto it, Kisuke would pop a mint into his mouth and answered "Our kekki genkai is a magnet to problems." Kisuke's eyes shifted away from Toma as he watched the little kid sprint out of his house and down the street to two adults who were probably his parents. Turning away from the distraction, Kisuke would continue answering "I wouldnt know, havent followed up on the events. My guess is their eyes were stolen and their corpses were left to the crows. To my knowledge the Uchiha leaders did nothing about it, as if they didnt care." 

Fumbling around with the objects in his jacket pockets, Kisuke would continue "The worlds a dangerous place, and being an Uchiha makes it that much more dangerous. The village and Uchiha elders know there are shinobi out there who hunt for the Sharingan yet they offer us no more protection than the civilians buying groceries down the block. I mean look at us, what if you were hunting me and that kid for our eyes. You literally just walked right into the god damn Uchiha District and no one batted an eye." A little bit of anger began flaring in Kisuke's voice as he continued speaking on the subject "I swear if I were an Uchiha leader things would be different. I would protect my own and hunt down those who hunted us for our eyes." 

Kisuke suddenly realised his anger sparking and that he had gone off topic. To calm himself down he pulled out another cigarette from his pockets. Cupping his hands in front of his mouth to light the cigarette, he would simultaneously say "Sorry, went off topic there. So, you still interested in seeing my clan leaders?"

331/1385
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 am
Toma listened as Kisuke further explained the poor situation of his clan, it seemed the elders hadn't even bothered to look for the missing Uchiha. It was a terrible thing to hear, especially given what Toma had heard of the power of their ancestors. To see a once great clan now hunted and without protection from anyone, not their home village nor their elders, well it kind of pissed Toma off to be honest. He completely understood why Kisuke was angry, he had to live in the situation and had a little brother who was also in what seemed to be constant danger as well.

Kisuke seemed to want change in the leadership of his clan, stating that he wished he were in charge so he could protect his people and hunt down those who had taken their eyes. Toma wondered if that included people who had robbed already dead corpses of their eyes, but thought it best not to ask and his body language didn't betray his thoughts or worries, instead his expression was still one that would be interpreted as being upset about the situation the Uchiha were in, as while he didn't want to face consequences for his own actions against the clan Toma now realized the Uchiha clan had it extremely bad.

Kisuke ended with asking if Toma still wanted to see the leaders, though they definitely didn't seem like they would offer any aid.

"You know what? Yeah let's go talk to them, I want to know why they're letting the rest of you live like this." Toma's voice wasn't as enthusiastic as it normally was, but instead took on a serious tone, something Toma didn't do often. This leader, or elders, or whoever ran this clan seemed like they were assholes, and if there was one thing Toma liked it was giving people like them what they had coming.

While this happened Tomoya waited outside of the boy's house with him untill his parents arrived, who despite the boy's age seemed fine with him going to this country that had only recently risen to any sort of prominence in the shinobi world. Perhaps it was because of the problems the Uchiha clan had been dealing with recently, which Tomoya now knew of because he was close enough to hear Kisuke talking to Toma thanks to his enhanced senses. Tomoya had also heard the family's discussion but still listened as the young boy relayed everything back to Tomoya.

"So are your parents coming as well or just yourself?" As he spoke Tomoya would glance off towards Toma and Kiksuke, hearing Toma mentioning wanting to go visit the leaders of the clan.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:59 pm
Kouki thought a bit when Tomaya asked if his parents were coming as well. But Kouki is most likely old enough to manage himself, which is what his parents are most worried about when they were told Kouki will go with Tomaya. He gave the answer to Tomaya, of him going alone with him, as he saw Tomaya looks outside the door, clearly looking at a boy with boy with blonde hair talking to another guy who he sees sometimes in konoha but have never paid attention to.
"So, what should we do now? Any more pre-cautions, any more permission related stuff? Are we good to go??" Kouki asked in one whole breath. He is already bored from all this asking and getting excited then gets sad repeatedly.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 am
It appeared through Kisuke's flash of of anger, he had inspired an anger within Toma as well. Not only did it slightly show in his demeanour, which Kisuke was easily able to pick up as he often spent a lot of time alone watching other people so he became good at picking up little changes in behaviour, but it also showed in Toma's now more serious tone of voice and choice of words. It appeared that now he really wanted to go see the village elders. However, instead of wanting to go see them to find helping hands for his village it now appeared that he wanted to go talk to them based off of the Uchiha clan's current living conditions.

Kisuke who let off a tiny, one time chuckle as he exhaled the cigarettes exhaust from his lungs as well. "Im glad I inspired you kid. But I dont think they'll take me or you seriously. That fact of the matter is I'm way too weak and because I'm weak they probably wont even consider me. And.. well they just dont know you." Kisuke actually had no idea how the Uchiha elders would handle him and Toma stepping at their front door with complaints about their protection of the clan, but if he had to make an educated guess based off of the clans current situation, he figured the elderd wouldnt care.

"So what I have to do is get stronger, strong enough till my name is known, till I'm able to make a difference in this clan with my actions and voice. Then maybe Ill be able to confront the elders and actually push for change." Kisuke paused for a moment before puling the cigarette out of his mouth and looking down at his feet as he though about the words he was about to say. Without looking up he continued "And if that doesnt work, maybe Ill have to find another path. Another path that will liberate the Uchiha clan from this hell we live in." With those final words he lifted his head and looked back at Toma with his slick yellow eyes.

357/1742
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum