HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Summon Stat Page
by Uchiha Kisuke Today at 6:05 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 5:55 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 5:53 pm

» E-Rank: Mailman Shinobi
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:46 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:31 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:30 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Mortarion Today at 3:29 pm

» Unexpected Intrusion
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:28 pm

» Reizo Path to Chuunin Pt. 2
by Mortarion Today at 3:17 pm

» A Chance Encounter with the Flower of Kumo [Aki]
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:56 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Orokana <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Cure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%

PostSubject: The Cure   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 am

Salzem was sitting on a bench near the entrance to Konoha's great forest contemplating his life. I had been so short and yet.... he had done some good at least. He killed a few monsters, stopped a couple of criminals, fought his share of battles and learned his share of techniques. As Salzem sat there on that bench, he contemplated his life, wondering if he lived it right. Wondering if he lived it the way a parent can be proud of. Maybe. Maybe... As Salzem sat there on his bench, he drew one of his swords, examining the edge. Fine and clean. He had just sharpened it a few hours ago, ready for more cutting. Blood had splattered this blade more than Salzem had splattered the ground with his own. As Salzem sat there on that bench, he took off his breathing mask and looked at it. It had been severely burned in with acid, barely functioning any more. How often has this thing held him back. How often had this thing driven people away and yet, it kept him alive. It kept him alive to find new friends, meet new people, open up to the world. He had thought that he had released attachment, that he was ready to go, to die, and let the poison overwhelm the last of his systems but the truth was, he was afraid. Afraid of everyone he would leave behind. Afraid of the lives he would ruin with his death. Then he was afraid of the lives he had ended. What happened after death, he didn't know. He didn't think he could face the souls of the people he killed. He couldn't stand their looks. Salzem sat on that bench, staring blankly into his reflection on the sword. His Red eyes seemed to stare back up at him expectantly. "What are you going to do" they seemed to ask. Salzem didn't know himself.

GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 am

Salzem stared into the letter, not sure what these words were saying. He read over the words again and again, before the meaning in the words had finally drifted into existence.

"Live a full life...." Salzem whispered to himself as he read that bit aloud. It was too good to be true, wasn't it? Salzem had lived with this plight for years and now a solution falls into his lap? Just like that? Almost automatically, Salzem  slipped his  sword back into his sheath, grabbed his mask and set off into the woods. Upon entering a clearing, he saw Stein, his doctor, leaning against a tree. He felt he should say something, thank him for what he was about to do. Greet him in some way, but Salzem couldn't speak. The fact of this reality was still sinking in.

He wasn't going to die.....

Staring for about a minute, Salzem finally got a hold of himself. He walked up to stein, and bowed before him.

"I got your message. Thank you."

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:15 am

Salzem stared at Stein. Would he rather be awake or not? Salzem thought for a moment. He actually thought about it. It would possibly hinder the operation his he was awake with the squirming and such. If he was asleep however, he would be a full body for Stein to work with. And that was what he was afraid of. Salzem was slightly uncomfortable with letting anyone other than himself change his body. If he was awake, he could make sure that nothing else was going on. After careful consideration, Salzem decided to put his faith in Stein.

"I'll be unconscious." Salzem said and as he said it, Stein put his hand on Salzem's shoulder. At first Salzem thought it was for reassuring purposes but it turns out Stein had hit him with some kind of seal. Salzem's energy seemed to disappear. He fell to his knees, then on his face, his consciousness gone. He was asleep.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Salzem awoke feeling slightly sore around his front but otherwise fine. His chest was clearer than it has ever been. He took a few deep breathes, waited for the coughing to come, for the blood to come. It didn't. His throat wasn't the least bit itchy. His chest wasn't the least bit tight. He was.... normal.... Salzem lifted himself off the ground, standing up shakily, expecting himself to be coughing at any moment. No... He wouldn't have to fear that anymore. He was free.... Salzem thought he should feel happy, feel ecstatic. He thought he should feel in debt to stein, but more or less, he just felt rejuvenated. After a moment of enjoying the fresh , clean air going in and out of his new lungs, Salzem took out his mask which was  hanging on his side by one of the straps. Salzem had dreamt of this day ever sense he was a small child. He was going to crush the mask. He was done with it. It wasn't going to scare anyone anymore, keep him from doing anything anymore. It wasn't going to be his source of Life anymore. However, As Salzem's hands  held the mask, he couldn't force himself to do it. This thing had kept him alive. It was his savior (If an over-bearing one). He decided to leave it the way it was, hanging from his  belt. Now, His attention was on Stein.

"Thank you, Stein for this new life. If there's anything I can do to pay you back, let me know."

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Salzem smiled happily at Stein. He was back to normal! He was no longer confined! Salzem headed home, ready to enjoy the world as a normal person!

(Exit)

WC: 932

Claiming 4 stats

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 am

Approved @ Sal <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cure   Today at 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down

The Cure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-