Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) Empty It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am
He was right to trust CoRin with this mission, she was one of the only people he could trust to do a truly just job. He watched as she, her anbu squad of 3 and bring for the seven ninja that they had determined were the worth the village had to offer.

A ninja who committed fraud
A traitor
A drug Dealer
A Child molester
A thief
A coward
A ninja with only one arm.... that was his only crime

They brought them out in front of the city wall before the gate that youka demanded they be put on display. He'd had Hans commission ten freshly sharpened katanas and ten spears with which to do the foul deed. It wasn't really the type of commission he'd been hoping to make when he met back with his old friend. 

Li Had never killed before, now he was about to become a mass murderer. He kept telling himself that it would save everyone in his village, but it still eat him up inside. He'd never killed before and now his first ones would all be ninja who pledged their lives to his cause. How utterly tragic.

"CoRin!" Li announced a little concerned. "I only see Seven. Please tell me, we have three more." Not that it was news he wanted to get at all.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) Empty Re: It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:10 am
This was the scummiest that ame had to offer. On one hand CoRin was very proud. On the other, they didn't make very good sacrifices. Alas for the greater good of this city this is what had to be done, and as her job to uphold the safety of the city it would be done.

CoRin presented Li with the traditional Ame Salute. "My Lord. Me and two of my squad mates have volunteered to be executed along with these other members. We're the ones that perpetrated this hunt, and out of all of us, I'm the only one who was an actual missing nin. I attacked the leader of our city, and the only way to wipe that shame from my life is to sacrifice myself so no more innocents die. I am saddened that I must die, when there is still good left in the world to be done, but I feel it is my duty. To you, to ame, to these people here today, and to myself. Allow me finally meet the sword of justice which I have so often swung."
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) Empty Re: It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:23 am
"What?" Jun would gasp as he fastened all of the restraints for the prisoners. "CoRin, you can not do that! You're a high ranking member of this village people depend on you. You can't just kill yourself. You're still so young. You have so much to live for! And you're going to die... for what? Your shame of what we're being forced to do here today? Don't you think Li feels bad, that I feel bad? But we're not throwing ourselves away for this. CoRin please re-think this. You're... I... I won't. I will not let you do this. I simply can't allow it."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:35 am
Oh fuck she was planning this from the very start. He felt bad for not arguing that her anbu crew not sacrifice their life but he was already making a big deal over NPC's so you can just roll that up with them. 

"CoRin." He said simple, quietly. "I have no ill will against you for that day. Please don't do this. I" He paused, and took a deep shuttering voice. "I don't love, you if that's where you think I'm going with this." He laughed nervously. "I need you. We started this together. As a team. We do everything as a team. You're... as sad as it is, my best friend. If you were not here, I'd... I'd lose everything. I wouldn't be able to go on."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:40 am
CoRin had never known what she'd been to Li. An annoyance. A burden, an assassin, a threat, a friend, a sister, a mother, a ghost. She'd always been enamored with him. His holy ways. His religious devotion to hope, ame, and niceness in general. It wasn't justice that he performed, but something a little bit more.

She dropped to her knees and cried. "I can't live with myself. This isn't justice. We're just killing people to protect our own skins. One of us should die! not people who didn't have anything to do with it. You're too important Li! and Jun wasn't even a ninja when it was happening. It has to be me. I'm a failure to myself, my family, and justice, but most importantly I Failed you Li. Please let me die. They're my sins, all of this. I shall die, and you'll make this the land that we dreamed it would be when we slept in that grocery store." Please.
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:12 am
As Those two were practically confessing their love to one another Jun would walk up to CoRin. He'd grab her wrist and peel her hand open dropping two squishy little things inside her hand, before slowly walking over to the gallows where the other prisoners would be executed. 

"If you want to repent for your sins live on and make the world a better place yourself. Don't leave that burden on Li. I always thought that I was becoming a ninja so I could live longer, but now I see that's not true. I became a ninja so I could die for you CoRin. You're so much like my granddaughter. Very Strong. Head strong at least. You know I was a Ninja for one day and she was on my squad. She lost her leg, and I had to see that. My precious little girl loosing her own leg while I could do nothing. I didn't like that. It awoke my Sharingan actually. But that didn't stop her. She always dreamed of being a ninja, but now she has new dreams. She's in a wheel chair, and wants to become a traveler like I was when I was young. I tell her that it's going to be hard traveling in a wheelchair, but she just says that only makes it more worth doing. I always promised I'd take that girl camping, but now I can't!"

He let out a hearty laugh.

"I blinded myself CoRin. Took out my eyes and gave the to you. They're special. So I'm told. I want you to have them. Use them, create your land of justice. But most importantly take my Grandaughter camping. That's the one marvel that those eyes never got to see, my little girl camping. That's all I ask. And since I just added several years to your life I'd say it's a small price to pay." He shook his head. Even with no eyes, he could see the looks on their faces. "Oh don't worry about me. It's not like your cutting my life short. I'm older than both of you combined! Twice! I've seen the whole world, and lived to see my children have children. I've seen the good, and that bad. and I've seen that you're both a part of the former. Ah man this really hurts, dang. Ha ha ha. Now it's just a mercy killing! I'm actually in a lot of pain. Live CoRin live! Use that life to Atone for your sins. See the world, take my grandauther with you! Fall in love, have children, name the son Jun and we'll call ourselves Even."

"Okay?" 
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 am
Li's mouth was just hanging open in disbelief. "Jun watarase you are without a doubt the coolest fucking old man I've ever met in my god damn life." Li was beaming, he was giddy. He couldn't believe it! Now that's a way a man dies! He'd been looking for that manly role model all his life, and now he knew who it was. All too late. 

He looked at CoRin practically jumping in the air with excitement. "How can you deny a guy, when he goes out like that." 

Poor NPC anbu guys, going out without even a whimper of protest. 

So Li positioned all of his victims in a straight line. "My ninja. The people who swore their lives to me, on this day all I have to say to you is: I failed you. You die because of me, and there is nothing else I can do or say that can make this better. Your families will live well, and shall want for nothing." He attached his chakra threads to each of the ten Katana and raised it above their knecks. "I hope in the next life, I suffer as big of a betrayl at your hands as you have mine. But As you leave this earth I leave you will two final words that I hope you find solace in." Li Raised his hands, and stared into each of the eyes of his victims. He saw fear, hate, sadness, panic, pain. He saw himself in all of their eyes, the same feelings he felt right now, only far less dire. He saw thier folly and his just as Youka had said. and for the first time in his life he saw what it was to be a killer. 

"Never again."

The katanas came down. Ten clean strikes, and the sound of ten heads thudding against the wooden floor beneath them. He picked up each of their heads and stuck them on the prepared spikes, displaying them before anyone who entered Ame. 

God damn! Li Hated killing. He didn't know how maniacs like youka got so addicted to it. He'd be haunted by these foul memories for the rest of his life. Perhaps he should have fought back. Death may have been preferable to this. But he knew youka wouldn't stop with him, he'd destroy the entire village just to send a message. By some twisted, horrid, bad logic. He was saving lives.

"Thank you CoRin." He whispered Hoarsely. "You're truly my most trusted ally, and friend. Please accept my thanks. And A promotion back to the rank you enjoyed under my rule. Jounin. Also prepare for more work, youka arrives tomorrow, and I fear what he has in store for us."

"Good bye, my friend." Though no one could tell if it was directed at her or jun.

(Exiting, and promoting CoRin to Jounin. For the reasons of: That was her actual Rank before the two of us went AFK. She did a very heavy job and led a squad of anbu in it. Also She lead Squad 8 in a successful mission (Perhaps as a test of her leading skill) which is a position reserved for Jounin. And she's the leader of the Ame police force!)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 am
CoRin kept on her knees and the water works kept on flowing. "I will jun I swear I will! I'll take her around the world. I swear! Why did you do this? It should have been me. It doesn't matter how long of a life you live, just how well. You've lived and would live better than I ever could. Why are you doing this jun? I'm your leader, I should be shielding your from harm. Not the other way around, you've to this while thing mixed around! jun noooo." She wept she cried. Streams of water and snot just ran down her nose. "I will Jun! I'll have a beautiful baby boy, and he'll be gorgeous. I'll teach him to be fair, and just, and a little bit more sane than me. I promise."

Li gave a pretty sweet speech. But words were just words, remorseful though they were.

"Thank you my friend. Just know that I will serve you always. In whatever form that takes. But I'd ask you for one more thing. May we sleep together tonight? Platonically? I... I simply don't wish to be alone tonight. is all." Despite herself she blushed on. "So long as you keep those hands to yourself."

(Exiting and claiming Jun's generously donated eyes.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 am
Putting this on hold for a second opinion since idk what to do with willingly donated eyes and a suicide. <3
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:17 am
Okie Dokie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum