Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Rumor has it [mission private] Empty Rumor has it [mission private]

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:06 am
Spoiler:

Sync let out a sigh as he began to enter the forest holding a forum of a mission "Sooooooooo this beast is stealing our job huh?" Surota said with his normal sickening ton as brutal as always "Ah no, we don't kill students too easy, we don't kill our villagers either" Sync said calmly learning to live with his voices being constant pains, it wasn't long since Sync had entered Amegakure and gained the title of genin, now that he was in the field he felt a need to make a point that he was and is a good ninja with barely any problems, he sighed "What's wrong sync?" Anaki said trying to suck up to his host.Sync shook his head now half way into the jungle "It's just... I want to be stronger...and i never told Li or Aios what i was going to pick..." Sync said with a depressing tone as he made it into the clearing within seconds he had began doing hand signs.

The hand signs Sync had done was for substitution, as he continued Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake came calmly to him placing it onto a log next to a large oak tree "I wonder if Li would be proud of me for picking up so quickly" Sync said with a smile as his personas dished on his ideals and dreams.Before Sync knew it he was faces to face with three wolves which led Sync to frown "Sooooooooo you guys killed the students huh...Guess I'm gonna have to pay tribute to them by tearing out your hearts..." Sync said as one of the dogs lashed out, Sync simply smiled moving out of the dogs way and kicking the wolf in the throat crushing the wolves throat leaving a sick smile on Syncs face "Yaknow what Surota...have fun..." Sync said with a dark grin before Surota took over.

As Surota took over Sync felt a dark presence Surota took his time with the wolves, the second one leaped at Sync and dot Syncs foot to the muzzle breaking it's teeth, the teeth still sharp went down the wolves throat cutting up the wolves throat forcing the wolf to vomit out blood with Surota still smiling darkly "DID YOU SEE THAT, THAT WAS FRICKEN AWESOME!" Surota said threw Syncs body before looking at the last wolf "I'm gonna skin you alive puppy dog" Sync said with a dark grin as the last dog leaped, Sync grinned bringing his right foot up and road house kicking the dog annihilating the dogs face "Done, and Done" Surota said as Sync took over, he sighed as he began to walk away "Surota you went to hard, chill out" Sync said as he walked.

{WC 459}
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Rumor has it [mission private] Empty Re: Rumor has it [mission private]

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:01 am