HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Kaane Tsuruya Today at 9:25 am

» Chuunin Exam Trial Part 3
by Mortarion Today at 9:20 am

» Dark Puppetry Art: Undead Puppetry
by Akihana Akari Today at 9:17 am

» A Certified Jounin!
by Kaen Yuki Today at 9:04 am

» Training in The 'Mourning'
by Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 6:13 am

» Jutsu/Skills
by Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 5:16 am

» Training and Missions
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:50 am

» Chisana the Quick
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 3:26 am

» Unexpected Intrusion
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 3:24 am

» Hikari learns how to use a kunai (Solo)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:08 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Chisana Kiseki <3

Hikari Namikaze

Kenshin Uzumaki

Kaen Yuki

Shouhei Sato <3

Ari

Atlas the Betrayer

Ayato Hyuuga <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Visiting the Forest (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Tokiyama
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 490
100%

PostSubject: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Shinichi would enter the forest silently and would look around for any other people. He would then sit down and lean against a tree listening to the song that the birds were making. The Konoha forest was such a serene place unless you confronted a bear that wanted to rip your face straight off of you or a person came and interrupted your time to relax.

Shinichi wanted to be here before he left to go to Ame in hopes to find a village that he could call home. He hadn't truly had a home since Kumo was taken over and really wanted somewhere to call home. He longed for it, it was almost like he was dying. Shinichi would then stop thinking and would close his eyes to relax within the forest in hopes that nobody would come and kill him. He'd also hope he didn't go eye to eye with a bear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Akane Tokiyama
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Shinichi would hear someone approach him and listen to them speak. He'd then open his eyes and turn around to see someone who was around the same age as him. He'd then reply to answer his question, "My name is none of your concern at the moment and I am a missing ninja, my home was destroyed I have no place to go, no village to call home."

He'd then look carefully at him and notice he didn't have a headband. He'd then ask, "So why do you not have a headband? Are you a missing ninja too?" He'd then stand up and look him in the eyes waiting for his response. He was curious to see why a person who would possibly be a missing ninja would concern himself with another missing ninja.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Tokiyama
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Shinichi would gulp as he was lifted up and pushed against the tree. He'd then listen to the guys question and would answer clearly this time, "My name is Shinichi Yuka, I left my village because apparently it was destroyed. I had fled during the destruction but it seemed like the defenders had lost." He's then try to push against his arm and get down, it was too uncomfortable for him.

He'd then wait to see what the guy would do if he pushed against his arm. Would he release him or just strengthen his push? If he did that Shinichi would surely get hurt. He'd then start to stop pushing against his arm and would wait to see what the guy would say to him. Would he tell Shinichi that he was going to kill him or was he going to say that he was free to go?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Tokiyama
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 am

He'd listen to the man and hear him say that he was an ANBU from Kumo and then he would see how torn Fenikkusu was. He'd then say, "They must've been pretty strong and a traitor would've made it much harder. Don't say sorry to me either, it's also my fault that I didn't fight for the village. Even if it wouldn't have been a lot I would've at least helped a little bit.."

He'd then get shaked by Fenikkusu and listen to him speak once more he'd then answer his question, "Well I've changed what I strive to be multiple times but I'm sure that I can answer with confidence this time. I wish to be one of the best medics that the world has ever seen, I want to be able to support my comrades with that power too." He'd then smile and look at Fenikkusu and ask, "So what kind of ninja do you strive to be? You'd otta have some sort of goal even as strong as you are."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Salzem had been hopping from branch to branch amongst the trees surrounding Konoha all day. He was quite a bit calmer than he was when he last entered these woods, however that did not mean he enjoyed them any more. The main reason he did this was for exercise, going laps around Konoha's trees did not seem like much of a training regimen but doing anything enough times will cause you to get tired. As he reached a certain point, He would see Shinichi and some other person chatting in the woods. He hadn't left yet? Perhaps Shinichi had other business to attend to. The other person though was clearly not of Konoha. Living amongst those in konoha allowed you to just tell who is from where as the place was like the center of commerce amongst the remaining villages. Salzem found himself stopping his training, sitting on a branch, using the leaves for cover as he listened in on their conversation. As he listened, it appeared he had missed most of it, and It appeared as if this new guy was offering to teach Shinichi something. Perhaps he could pick up on whatever he taught from observation. He watched and waited, keeping noise and movement to a minimal.

GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akane Tokiyama
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm

He'd listen to Fenn as he spoke them he'd get excited when he had asked if he wanted to learn anything. Shinichi would quickly ask, "Would you by any chance know the water element? I really want to learn it since it's part of my Kekkei Genkai, the purification release." He would excitedly start to smile and then would start to calm down and wait for Fenikkusu to answer his question. If he knew the water element, it'd be a plus for Shinichi. He could learn it way faster with the help of another person. This is why he loved meeting new people, they teach him so many new things ~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)   Today at 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Forest (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: