Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK) Empty Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK)

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 pm
Hikari didn't like certain things. Fat people were too wide, tall people looked down on people, catfish didn't taste good....the list could go on and on. So, she had to devise traps to keep people of such stature far away from her property. Thus, she was currently at one of the many booming construction stores that were gaining large popularity due to everything needing to be rebuilt, browsing large planks of wood she would be using for a pitfall.

"I'm going to kill them! Kill all Titans, yup yup!" She would cheerily state as she would meander down the aisle, ignoring the strange looks she was likely gaining.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK) Empty Re: Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK)

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm
Today was a brand new day in the village of Kumogakure, the new Raikage happened to be strolling through the village ensuring that everyone was going about their day peacefully. Today in the middle of the afternoon Youka could be seen walking in normal attire which consisted of long black pants with a pair of black sandals and of course a fitted white tee shirt with a low v neck cut. Of course while he tried to look stylish his sickly looking skin still detracted from that by quite a bit. His skin held a slightly more palish white color than usual, his stringy red hair was actually let down today falling a little past his ears and sort of in his face.

As he was walking in the second district of Kumo he would smile and nod his way through the crowd as civilians waved, and some spoke. Others simply quickly got out of the way to ensure they didn't receive any wrath from their new leader. His destination was a small shop selling equipment that he would need to fix up the kage building just the way he liked. Walking into the store he would browse the aisles to see where everything was located till he heard a females voice speaking to herself it would seem.

"What exactly are we killing today ma'am?"
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK) Empty Re: Preparing for the war on Big Things (P, NK)

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 pm
And it seems that someone had happened upon her during her browsing. Putting down a long and thin plank of wood next to her she would quickly confirm that this person was neither fat or a Titan before speaking. "Well sir, I'm killing Titans! You see, I don't like Titans because I find that they are rude with the way that they are always looking down on people. So I kill them!" She would give Youka a positively radiant smile as if she was delighted by the idea. "Today I'm going to combine these plants with some pungee sticks I have at home so I can make a pitfall. It'll be positively deadly!" She would look to the man to see what he thought of her idea.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 pm
Youka scratched his head as he listened to the female before him she was a very interesting person to talk to it seemed. He still didn't understand what the girl meant by titans, maybe she just meant weeds or something. A puzzled expression would come across his face as he listened more to her and she finished her words.

"What do you mean by titans little girl, I don't think I understand what you are talking about. If you actually need help killing things then by all means I would be more inclined as your kage to help with this process."

Youka would pause for a moment yawning in his left hand before a thought hit him.

"By the way, you're a ninja of this village are you not? Why are you not in class right now attempting to learn and study. I don't recall giving days off."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:38 pm
Around this time it would dawn on Hikari that maybe this nice man hadn't heard of Titans. Then again, not many people had ever heard the legends of Demon Country and how some of those weren't exactly fictitious. "Well sir, when I mean Titans, I mean the Titan summons of old, the ones from the place that used to be called Demon Country before the volcano erupted. They're big ugly things and are basically giant naked men who are basically predators of man. They were bound by the summon contract to never hurt humankind, but some escaped.....that's how my mother died." A small pause and a flicker of anger would dance in her eyes. "I'll be ready for when they come. And when they come, I'll kill them." Then Youka would talk of classes and she would be a bit confused. Hadn't the school been leveled last she checked? And what did he mean, assign days off? Was this guy a teacher? "Uh, I didn't know that the school had been fixed so fast to be honest. Should I go over there now?" She would heave the plank over her shoulder in preparation if that was the case.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 am
This girl seemed to not have a great concept of time as she spoke. The village had been restored for about a week now save for a few areas of course that were still under construction because they weren't important to the everyday function of the village. Listening to her speak once more he couldn't help but think about Maku and his own summoning race he had once used. It was not something that Youka was actually versed in but he still did keep three summons should he ever need it.

Making a fist with his left hand he would hold it behind his back while the girl finished speaking, the damned bijuu inside his body was eating at his chakra and body causing it to decay over again, much like it had during his talk with the male named Lucian. The pain was becoming to much to handle everyday. Ever since the bijuu had spoke those final words it refused to communicate with him anymore.

"Well..yes little one, classes are back in session. However it seems that you have more pressing matters with the likes of these titans. I've not had the pleasure of meeting them, but I would love to help a villager in need if I can. So what is it you need me to do ms....Ah what is your name I'm still getting used to all the faces here actually."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:43 pm
Indeed, time was quite an annoying thing to deal with, states of places being oh so much by it but no matter. Hikari was in all honesty astonished at the moment, an emotion that normally could never be found at her no matter the circumstances. This guy actually took her seriously on the Titan issue. That would make him the first guy in around the last three months to believe her. And the last guy who did, was tripping balls at the time. She would note him putting his fist behind his back as she spoke and finally register that the man before her was quite sickly, although in all honesty she didn't give two shits about how he looked. "My name is Hikari, Akiyama Hikari. And well, to be honest to kill these things a lot of work has to go into it, they simply are that difficult to kill. If you would be so generous to help me I could actually really use a proper forge and perhaps a place to conduct research, seeing as I left that behind when I moved here. Is that to much to ask?" Ok, maybe she was asking way too much to a man she had just barely met, but she was eager to see how much he would indulge her to see if he truly believed her and wasn't just playing around with the silly girl in the hardware store. She would wait for Youka's response, with the plank still over her shoulder and a hopeful expression on her face.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:35 pm
Youka would sigh as the pain subsided in his arm, the biju finally ending whatever it was he started in the males body. While the girl spoke so whimsically he ensured he would task the name to memory and ensure to look up her file once he got back to the kage building. She seemed a little too eccentric for his tastes and he wondered if there was anything in her folder that would show that she suffered from some type of mental condition that caused her to see these 'titans'.

"Very well, it's a pleasure to meet you Hikari, my name is Youka, and I'm your new kage in this fine village."

After introducing himself he would think for a moment on how best to handle the females wishes and the like of what she wanted. He couldn't very well just let some random ninja into top secret areas and let them do as they pleased, he didn't even know what rank the poor girl was. So a for of trust would more than likely have to be built before anything of that large magnitude was to be attempted. The female had said something about these titans being pretty hard to kill. This was something he didn't really understand as there was nothing he had come across that was too hard to kill.

"Hmm, how about this, first we verify that these titans are real, and if they are I promise to help you and devote myself to your cause of getting rid of these things. I can't have anything like this stepping foot into my village."

He would look down at the girl with a sickly smile on his face, one that looked like he could pass out at any moment while he waited for an answer.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:06 pm
Hikari would file the name Youka under "important people" although in all honesty she didn't really care where he was in the government and such. So what he was the guy who had slaughtered a large portion of the village to make them into human shish-kebabs? In her opinion they were rather stylish. As she continued to listen to Youka behind her impassive mask her feelings would fall very low indeed. She had diagrams upon diagrams of the creatures in her home, from anatomy to countermeasures but actually having real proof of them? The only evidence she had was the actual Titans themselves and the sliced off piece of the back of one of the Titan's neck that had attacked the carnival she had attended on that fateful night long ago. Both were in Rice Country, or at least hopefully the Titans were but for all she knew they could have spread into Lightning. "Erm, here's the thing....I don't currently have any proof seeing as I left it in my homeland and I can't exactly leave the village when I'm on duty.." She would trail off, unsure of how this would go.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 pm
Youka would listen to her with a slight frown on his face as he heard her say that she dind't have any proof exactly on what these titans were. The more she talked the more he couldn't actually believe anything that she was saying as it came off more as a ninja trying to get out of their duties more so than protect their village from invasion. A quick flux in his chakra would cause the area to shake momentarily. He was visibly angry for a split second at the thought of someone still holding to the old ways of Kumogakure and attempting to run from the village.

As she spoke on not leaving the village however due to being on duty his anger would subside slightly and the store they were in would stop shaking and a smile again would come across his face. He was allowing the Demons side of his anger shine through to quickly, something he could only connect to that damn bijuu eating at his life force. Sighing out loud and leaning on one of the aisle's walls he would re-evaluate how he would answer the female.

"Ah, well till you can garner proof I can't allow you access to my labs and things of that nature. I'll how ever follow you into the black forest and we will find these things on our own. If they are real, we will deal with them."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum