Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daichi Takayama
Daichi Takayama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Life?  Empty A New Life?

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 pm
Daichi was out when he heard the attack on his village. When he did he got back his things that he took with him and headed back. He maybe a day, two days away from the village. He had no idea what happened to there. Just that it was attacked and successfully taken over by a mad man. 

Daichi asked around about the rumors and it had seemed everyone he had asked they had said around the same thing. A mad man has taken over and had killed many of the villagers. After conforming his doubts about the matter. He rushed back to the village.

He made it to the gate and what he saw made his stomach turn. As he walked the streets of the village he saw the blood staines where something...execution? Murder? Torture? something happened to make that much blood. Daichi almost blew chunks a couple times at the sights and horrors he saw. 

When he saw it. The lifeless body of his sensei...Did she die trying to fight back against this mad man? or just killed out of cold blood cause they could? Daichi fell to his. He looked at her. She was always with him. For the past 6 years since he became a genin. Granted he was a pain in her ass over the six years. But they got a long like mother like son. Portably cause Daichi felt no real connection to his foster parents. 

But she was gone. The life had been sucked out of Daichi...he just looked at the body, didn't move didn't talk...didn't even cry...He just stared at the body...He was broken. 
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

A New Life?  Empty Re: A New Life?

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 pm
During this time a black and white symbiote suit was patrolling the ruins of Kumogakure for any stragglers that were not attending today's indoctrination seminar being held by Akuoy in the villages square. Calmly stalking forward it's eyes caught on to a male looking down over a body that the man assumed hadn't been cleaned up yet or sent to the fields to be digested by the ground. Moving with purpose now through the rubble and over heaps of scrap metal the rod filled suit made it's way to behind the male it didn't recognize. It did however recognize the body the male was staring down at.

"Ah..yes, she was a interesting creature with a stone mind unbending to change. it was....unfortunate that she had to be put down for the greater good of this village."

The body would move closer as it spoke closing the distance to just one meter behind the shinobi. it's head would cock to the right side in a quizical manner trying to gleam some understanding from the males face on the state of his emotions.

"You were close, were you not? It would be the only reason you would be here instead of at today's meeting that is mandatory."

Pausing for a moment it would run all the faces it's seen through it's mind quickly before speaking again.

"I don't remember you actually in the village attack or after when I had the fields built. Who are you?"

A black rod would slid out of the symbiote into it's left hand prepared for anything that might happen if this person would try to attack out of anger.
Daichi Takayama
Daichi Takayama
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 pm
Daichi still with the blank look on his face turned his head as he heard a voice...One he had never heard before in his life. This person spoke as if he killed her. As if he knew her. And was the one that watched her draw her final breath. 

He looked at the creature, Daichi was neither scared or horrified...just looked at it. It looked like a cursed creature,  And talked like the devil. But Daichi didn't care about the man. He just looked back at his Sensei. "I assume you killed her." he said to the man as he stood up. His body void of life...void of any emotion. 

He looked at the thing with dead eyes. "Kill me if you want. She was the only one I had a real connection to." he said as his words had no carry...no soul in them. He exhaled and looked back down at the blood stained ground. He was broken...like this city. And if it was his last moments alive. Let it be that. There was no way he could face this thing...After all it gave off feeling it could kill you with just a glare. 

Daichi glanced back at the thing waiting for him to kill him. After all he already had a weapon in his hand. All he had to do was just reach out his arm and pierce his heart. Then it be over. After all, he had no real purpose in his life. He was lazy piece of shit. He did nothing and wasted the day away. He was more a waste of oxygen than anything. All he did was cause trouble for others. Maybe this was a good thing...What could he do. Fight then die. The reality was, Daichi knew his place and he was no match for that thing.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:59 pm
"Her fighting style was....interesting but in the end yes, I did have to end her. She could not see what I wanted for this world, her vision was so hmmm.. narrow in only protecting the ones close to her."

Within the time it took the path to finish it's words Youka had made his way to the area in question clad in his full grey armor with his man reaper scythe Silence attached to his back. The path turned and walked away back into the distance to continue it's course of ensuring everyone was being taught correctly and were not skipping. Youka would stand in front of the male and speak in the same voice that Daichi had just heard from the previous.

"Is your resolve so weak that you would be willing to throw away your life over someone that is already dead? Do you count yourself as so worthless that a dead body is where you put your life?"

Stepping forward once more to be directly on the right side of the bodies head Youka would raise his left foot before bringing it down violently on top of the females head crushing it easily and letting the contents splatter across the rubble and ground. Sighing he would speak again.

"Once you are dead, you lose all ideals, all hopes, everything about you is gone forever. This empty body is not where your connection lies anymore. This is why you humans are so weak, you hope and latch on to others without ever finding out what you can do on your own. It makes me sick."

Reaching around his back to grab his weapon he would pull it forward and place it in front of him extended with the blade facing Daichi ready to decapitate the male.

"Very well, I will end your life, you would be an embarrassment anyway to your dead teacher I assume anyway if you continued to live like this. While she lived she had stronger convictions than what you are showing me right now. There is no way you are her student, or connected to her in anyway."

Youka would wait to hear what the male had to say, if nothing..well his head would roll...
Daichi Takayama
Daichi Takayama
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:27 am
Daichi listened to the thing speak. As if it were a god punishing humans for acting out against it's will. Daichi still just sat there as it spoke. Daichi was waiting for the split second pain of something piercing his body...But none of that came...At least not yet. 

"Is my resolve weak you say...no...I fight for what she fought for..But what can I do against someone who did this to my village." Daichi said as he looked around. The village was in shambles. There was mere fragments left, even if that. Daichi probably couldn't even lay a finger on the man. 

"I may be old for a genin...I spent my day slacking off not caring. I spent 6 years with her...She was more of a mother to me than my own foster parents were." he added to his last statement. "But again you want me to stand up to you...As I am now. It is like a mosquito trying to suck the blood Madara...I would just be squi-" he was saying when he saw a foot come down onto his sensei's head. Blood was splattered onto Daichi's face as the contents of her head were everywhere on the surrounding area. He lifted his hand and rubbed some of the blood from his face and starred at his hand. 

When he saw this, his eyes came back to life. But not his old...the eyes of a killer...one that wanted blood. He pivoted his foot and bursted off. Ducking under the scythe and attempting to tackle the man. "I will...I will kill you...you. I want to rip your head from your wretched body." he yelled as bloodlust and killing intent could be felt from Daichi.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:39 am
Some semblance of humanity returned to the boys voice as he spoke about himself and his inability to do anything. Youka was ready and primed to truly strike the pitiful soul down and add his body to the fields, at least there it would be of some future use, cultivating the grounds, feeding the worms and forming the unhallowed ground. He didn't need ninja that thought so poorly of themselves that they stood in the past as the future rose up around them.

It was as he had crushed the head of the male's sensei the the true colors of Daichi were shown. He moved under the blade in a feral manner attempting to go for what could be seen as a lunge attack to knock one off center. the best depiction of what was happening was that of an infant attempting to topple their father. Youka would allow this action, even though it would be easy to counter and end the mans life. He would allow the frustrations of Daichi to finally run free into real space without repercussion. No one else was around at this time, so a swift punishment to save face was not needed. The male would run directly into Youka's armor hitting the center skull insignia on the chest plate not even causing Youka to budge.

Placing his scythe upright so that it stood in the ground his right arm would come backward and rest on the males shoulder. It was a stern touch carrying the weight and realization to Daichi that if Youka so wished he would have simply pushed don breaking the males body completely.

"You ant to kill me? Good, let that burning feeling be your guiding light. You want to claim my head? Very well, grow stronger in your desire and let it rot and fester inside of you, For I am the lord of decay. I will welcome your challenge at anytime. However if you are to stay here in my village, you WILL fall in line and obey. I have offered you your time to mourn, I have even allowed you to touch me, you have taken much from me. Consider your life now mine till you repay this debt."
Daichi Takayama
Daichi Takayama
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm
Daichi his the man's armor as nothing even happened. He didn't even budge. He stood there. Daichi already knew he was probably going to die. But that didn't stop him from wanting to kill the man in front of him. 

When he started to speak. He said let the burning passion of wanting to kill him be the drive that keeps Daichi alive. And how Daichi's life was now his until he repaid his debt of touching and even letting Daichi live. 

Daichi took a breath as the man didn't kill him when he placed his hand on his shoulder...as new eyes came over the man..Not one of heart felt, or sorrow, nor even hatred...They were cold. The last ounce of humanity left the boy's body. His eyes gave off the feel of just wanting to kill anything. It was a sudden change...But as the man said. His life was now his to command. "I wont complain as I can not do anything as I am now." he said as he looked at the man. 

"Use me, kill me, make me slave. I will do what you want until the day we fight again. Until that day I will do as you command." he said as he came to the realization that maybe he could gain more strength by fallowing this man for a while. 

"But don't get the wrong idea. I still despise you. I am just doing what you ask." he said as he looked at the man then down at the splattered head of his sensei. He felt nothing when he looked at her at her now. All emotions were void now. Just an empty shell. And empty shell that could be reforged by anyone to do their bidding. 

He looked at the man with his cold eyes. "So, what would do with me now?" he asked without any tone. Even his voice was void of emotion...He was just a cold shell the could molded. But was that really want he wanted? Daichi didn't care. As long HE lived, he would do anything for the man in front of him for that one day he may get strong enough. 
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 pm
Standing still Youka listened to what the man was saying allowing him the freedom of speech while he still held the energy for such tedious things.

"I want you to take your sensei's body out to the fields and allow her body to rot into the ground like the many other traitors. Her body will fuel the rise of Kumo."

With that the Demon would begin to walk away, he had to ensure Akuoy was giving today's indoctrination speech correctly.

"After you're done, seek me out tonight on the inner circle of Kumo...There is much to do."

Exit

WC 1118 all towards Herald
Daichi Takayama
Daichi Takayama
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm
Daichi stood there and nodded towards the man as he looked at the dead body...It was just rotting flesh now. Nothing to be remembered. Just flesh that will decay and help more things grow. He picked up the body and let the rest off the blood spill out before walking. 

He headed towards the fields with the body over his shoulder. He got out to the fields and dumped the body with the rest. Daichi would have thrown up by now if he didn't loose all humanity in him. But as for now. He just stared at all the bodies. He shrugged and started to head back. 

Exit. 

Wc: 1360.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500