Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

new look into her old life(NK) Empty new look into her old life(NK)

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm
This was the place. Oh how she remembered the times when she would spend hours within these grounds, how much sweat poured from her skin to write the story of her life? It felt like an eternity ago that she'd last been here, bright eyed and excited. Now she stood, cloak wrapped across her body, arms crossed calmly. The cold wood beneath her was stiff but comforting. "I should probably...." Could she still do it? Years had passed and yet... It didn't matter.

"I wonder... If i'll meet someone here. Maybe someone will show. that would be great. " She gave a pleasant nod, unwrapping her arms and allowing the cloak to slip from her shoulders, her vibrant blue hair shifting over her shoulder in the light wind. "Now... I should probably...." Her concentration pooled into her hands, concentrating on the aspect of her blood, her paper style. She needed to mold and shape it This was the first step, put off for too long. Three small sheets of clean white paper slid from beneath the edge of her shirt, just past her wrist and into her hand.

"Now... I just need to mold it."
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

new look into her old life(NK) Empty Re: new look into her old life(NK)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:47 pm
Amaya rushed through...well she wasn't sure actually. She had some sort of bread food item in her mouth, she was racing at max speed, her coat doing all sorts of flapping in the breeze, and she wasn't sure where she was. Looking around, there appeared to be someone with paper, doing something to it that Amaya figured wasn't her business. Taking a closer look around, shoe noticed she had stumbled into the training grounds, she took the sweet, bread thing, and took a victorious bite. This had been where she was going, she was sure of it. Whistling, she dropped her coat over a bench, leaving just her black tank top and her long black pants. Today, she had been told she should decide where she should be honing her skills. Taijutsu was a class favorite, nearly right next to ninjutsu. The weakest response was to Space/Time, which was considered by most to be much too difficult to learn. Obviously, Amaya thought to herself, she had to be a space/time ninja then. If it was the hardest to learn, that must mean it payed off well. Though, to achieve that, she needed to get the basics down first. First, was substitution. Nothing to hard, just had to switch places with something, like a log of snowman. Concentrating to herself, she grabbed a nearby training dummy, and threw it directly up in the air, the seal hidden below the crook of the dummys arm. She preformed the seals quickly, and right before it hit, she switched places in a puff of smoke, reappearing a couple of feet above the ground and landing on top of the dummy.

That wasn't so hard, she was sure she could get the others down just as simply. Next was the clone technique. Nothing really fancy, or useful in that effect. She wasn't sure quite the use of intangible clones that copied her movements, but it was required, so she preformed the proper seals and concentrated. Her chakra just had to take her form and pas it next to her in a field that would resemble Amaya's form. It took her a minute of thought, but she finally managed to preform the seals, and cause two clones to poof into existence right next to her. She smiled and gave herself a pat on the pack, mentally of course as to not seem like a weirdo to the other person. Next was a transformation technique, which was in essence, just changing your form into that of another. This one was slightly more difficult, as she couldn't think of another person to poof into. Hoping it wasn't rude, she studied the other persons form from what she could see. It should be enough for the transformation to work, even if it ended up being a little bland. Preforming the seals, and releasing her chakra like she was taught, her form would disapear, and reapear in a cloud of smoke looking like the other person. She smiled and silently cheered, though that one had been relatively simple. Next was just wall walking and water walking. They were interchangeable really, so dropping her form, she concentrated chakra into her feet like magnets. The effect was more like the feeling of gum stuck to the bottom of her shoes, but it would suffice. Taking a step back, she rushed at a nearby wall, her first foot hitting the wall at almost a jump, and sticking well. She smiled, and pushed upwards, her next foot hitting next and carrying her momentum. She now stood, sideways, with a dumb smile on her face. If she wasn't a prodigy by now then whoever judged that thing wasn't paying attention.

WC- 600
Learned:
Substitution Technique
Clone Technique
Transformation Technique
Tree Climbing/Surface Walking
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:56 pm
She watched the girl rush in, eyeing her confusedly. She seemed a bit in a rush, moving at a mile a minute... or a mile a minute for the small girl she could only assume. Judging from her practive she was probably an academy student.... Perfect.

"Hello. Hisano. What's your name"
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 pm
Standing sideways on the wall, thinking about how well her practice went, she was not expecting the blue haired girl to speak to her. Amaya kind of freaked out, jumping in a bit of fright, causing her to disconect from the wall and fall. She hadn't hit the ground hard, but it still hurt a tiny bit. She had a slight blsuh as she got a good look at the women. She had long hair, painted an odd pale blue, and her face was pretty as well. She was taller then the 5'3 Amaya and her name was... Hisano? "My name is Amaya, Amaya Retsuno."
She was a tad guarded, as she knew nothing of this girl other then her being pretty, but she didn't outright distrust her. She politely waited for a response and put her weight on one foot, so she was now standing at an angle, looking up at the woman. She held back certain questions pertaining to why she was dressed in a cloak, or why her hair is blue. Though she imagined she'd simply get a question regarding Amay's strange purple eyes, which the girl was a  bit self consious about, so it was better to let the other girl talk first.

WC- 200
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm
"Are you one of the new Academy students? I haven't seen you around..." Of course she hadn't. She'd been back in the village....three days? Somewhere in there. Still, she smoothed the creases in her outfit, putting on her teacher face. Finally she had a chance to connect with the people of her village, to teach the next generation and raise a greater Konoha. This would be a great day.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 pm
"I'm a little new to the academy, but I'm finding i'm pretty good at a lot of this stuff. Say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about Space/Time Jutsu would you? I've asked my teachers but they don't seem to have a firm grasp on it themselves. I think the Hokage would know better but he isn't around much.."
She didn't mean to be a burden, but if this woman was as friendly as she appeared to be, then she may answer the girls question, random as it may be. She didn't want to bother the woman of course, but she also strived for both knowledge and power. Skill was a little instrumental to both of those, but the violet eyed girl only knew that her teachers didn't know much about Space and time, therefore it was Amaya's duty to become an expert on those skills. Of course, it would be a lot easier if she was allowed access to higher rated techniques then the ones she just practiced, but until she was a genin, that was simply unavailable to her. She would just have to make due until she trained long enough to achieve the rank of genin.

WC- 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 pm
"Ah ah. yes. excelent. Glad to see the next generation of shinobi excited to gain skills in the field. I know a little of Space time however it's not exactly a skill of mine. I'm actually more skilled in ninjutsu currently however I'd gladly assist in any way I can. " She slipped the heavy cloak from her shoulders, allowing it to flow down her arms and back to land on the ground with a soft thud. The bits of paper in her hand were slowly twisting and turning, becoming more and more like the shape she wanted them to be. She wasn't quite there yet unfortunately.

"Navi of course is always buisy in his office with important dealings of konoha. that's why Jounin like myself were hand chosen. It's our job to ensure the dealings of the village while he handles the particulars. "

(TWC 541)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm
Amaya let out a small "eep" as the Woman revealed her rank. She quickly bowed and blushed heavily at her previous thoughts on her looks. "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a jonin, forgive my rudeness!"
She was also disappointed that this girl was seemingly not knowledgeable on Space/Time. She likely had more experience from what her teachers did, but it would be more helpful if the woman knew techniques. More important though, she was embarrassed to have spoken to a higher officer so informally. Had she known she would have addressed her as soon as she came into the area. She couldn't believe she had done that! spoken so informally to a higher officer. If her teachers found out she would be in loads of trouble, the reprimands would never end. Not to mention her practice was clearly going ahead of the lessons, and she may have taken a peak at some scrolls she shouldn't have to learn these genin techniques a little early. She couldn't really afford to be found out, so she really hoped this jonin didn't tell anybody, or specifically, take her to a summoning with the hokage to discuss her behaviour. The thought terrified her.

WC- 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 pm
"It's fine. I'm not exactly the ideal Jounin. I've actually just gotten back from a bit of a trip. I wouldn't expect those of the village to recognize my position yet. That's actually why i'm here so congrats kid. Consider yourself my personal proteje.... Unless you already have a team. Then I suppose I'll need to talk to your teacher. " She tossed the paper in her air, watching it seem to float around her for a few moments, bending in to create the third point of the shuuriken. Excelent. She was so close to finishing. Just a little longer and she'll have this process down and have a jutsu to assist in the protection of Konoha.

(657)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 pm
"P-Protege?"
She was suprised, and blushed a bit. "I-I Don't have a team..so if you really want.. to"
She was excited, that a jonin had selected her to teach, and she wasn't even out of the academy. Noticing the paper... thing Hisano was doing, curiosity pretty much burned her other emotions away. "What are you doing with that paper?"
It was odd, the way it floated from seemingly nothing. It must be some kind of special jutsu, but the likes of which Amaya hadn't ever seen. Though, there was a lot she hadn't seen at her particular rank and file. If this woman was serious though, Amaya could easily get out of the academy early, and be much quicker on her way to becoming a ninja. A jonin recommendation was highly sought after, and very rarely gotten. She hadn't even heard of anyone getting one in the past few years, unless you counted the kidnappings of course. In fact, it had been weeks since those boys were heard from, she hoped nothing bad had happened to them. The Uchiha boy had been a little arrogant, but she still was a little worried, as any student would be of their classmates.

WC- 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum