Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Loose or tight ends (P) Empty Loose or tight ends (P)

Wed May 13, 2015 1:58 pm
Youta was in her full gear. A couple minutes ago she was summoned before Xyxer. By summoned I mean commanded to report to him. Wearing her armor and usual green and white robe on top the girl had her two ninjatos on the back of her waist and her two katanas on her back with hilts over her shoulders. Her white hair flowed in the misty wind as she hurriedly entered the kage building and a moment later knocked on Xyxer's office door before entering. "You called for me?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Loose or tight ends (P) Empty Re: Loose or tight ends (P)

Wed May 13, 2015 2:33 pm
Xyxer was in the middle of transferring the funds of his village into his own safe keepings, the incident with Takeo was planned, but it left the Mizukage with a sense of 'What if?' as Youta knocked on his door. Turning his head slightly to the side, he pulled out two stacks of ryo and threw them towards the girl, that of course being the sum of 20,000. "As promised."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 6:41 pm
Youta was expecting some sort of emergency, or maybe a job that Xyxer had for her. But this was not on the list of expected things. The two stacks he dropped next to her feet were most likely meant as payment for her mission. From the looks of it, the amount was about one fourth of what she had brought back. A reasonable payment, generous when it comes from Xyxer. But Youta was unsatisfied with something. Maybe she felt that there was more she could get from the Mizukage, in form of knowledge perhaps, maybe she felt disappointed in being called here only for this.

Picking the stacks up the girl would ask "Why was Tengakure destroyed? I now it was some time ago now, but I never go the chance to ask you this."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 1:16 pm
"Snakes."

A frown was now apparent on the features of Xyxer, his brow furrowed ever so slightly. Although his eyes rarely reflected any sign of emotion other than glee when in combat, they seemed somewhat darker. The memory of Tengakure had now begun to swarm back into his mind, the horrendous stench of pity. He had once seen it as his saviour for taking him in, but now, he was enlightened on that monstrosity.

"The founder of Tengakure No Sato, Zachariah. Traitor." The line of his lips pushed upwards slowly, the corners tilting downwards. "Gave permission for the destruction of Kirigakure." His palms were now face down on the table, his eyes not focused on anything in particular currently. "Shinji Uzumaki. Traitor. Butchered Kirigakure's Sannin before a weakened version of myself." The next name he was not quite sure of himself, mayhaps it was an insult to his pride, "Denkiteki. Traitor. He rectified no crimes that were inflicted upon Kirigakure and it's people, nor did he inform me." He frowned some more before looking back up at the girl, smiling as if the previous speech had not occurred. "Tengakure was a cesspit of degeneracy and cowardice. A joke. A simple academy student ascended to the ranks of Tenkage instantly without interference, why would I want to be considered amongst the likes of such scum?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 5:44 am
Youta was honestly surprised to hear this. If Zachariah gave permission to destroy the Mist at the time, then he indeed must have been a traitor. After all both villages were allies as part of the Sky Nation. She did not know anything about the other Kage, nor their crimes. It actually seemed more like a personal matter to Xyxer. There was one thing that bugged her with his explanation. It wasn't an inconsistency, just a detail left out, or maybe something he did not know himself. "Why did Zachariah allow the Mist's destruction?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 1:47 pm
The shoulders of Atlas shrugged, an invisible weight finding itself lifted and then dropped at the simple question, "The thoughts of a traitor do not matter to me. Betraying one shinobi is a great deal, but betraying an entire village that looked up to him is one that even the most merciful god could not forgive."

There was a slight frown on the face of Xyxer once more at his realisation; he had been forced into leadership. He had never enjoyed leading others, even when he had had the chance to back in the days of Kirigakure. The only person he had enjoyed leading was somebody he saw much akin to himself, Kenchi. Where was his brother now? His eyes flickered down to his hand briefly, remembering the blood transfusion the two had shared. No.. Xyxer was not meant to be a leader. He had always been the monster that others guided. Suzaku had guided him in the slaughter of innocents.. Sameonna had guided him on the path to realising that his murderous intent was not the only feeling he harboured.. Shinji guided him on the path to realising that if he was not the monster to pave the way for his people, then they'd simply be killed. Xyxer could not allow such a thing to happen, and so, he silently carried the burden of leadership on his shoulders. "You train the Genin, I believe? Prepare them for a chuunin exam that is to occur soon."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 2:20 pm
So, either Xyxer did not know himself, or he chose not to reveal the reason when Kirigakure was destroyed, or maybe even who had a hand in it, other than the first Tenkage. For a moment the man fell silent, looking at his own hand and the female Jounin could only wonder what kind of thoughts were going through his mind. Then she was given an order to prepare the Genins for an upcoming Chuunin Exam. Well... it was true that she was training some Genin, not all of them. Guess this order changed that. Not in spirit to dispute this, even if it had any chance of success, Youta would merely nod in acknowledgement of the command. "I'd better get to it then." With that, unless the Kage had anything to add, she would leave the building.

[Exit, given 20,000 ryo

P.S. somebody should calculate how much exactly we have etc, I don't think the stuff I've brought was added to the village page (probs because of Ash taking it immediately), nor idk in who's pocket it is atm, if anyone's]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:05 pm
[Exit, 541 words of training for my bitches, da hounds]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum