Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

another spar? Empty another spar?

Wed May 13, 2015 10:09 am
Hysterio wandered around the hospital. He had been a little late to catch up to Youta, she moved pretty darn quick. Hwoever, he was confident that he would eventually find her, as he was methodically checking each room for her or Mitako. He had considered asking the hospital about whether they knew anything about crazed overly emotional ninjas but figured that he would be lead to the mental part, which he was fairly certain Mitako would not be in. He was hoping to still get a spar in but not in the hospital of course.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

another spar? Empty Re: another spar?

Wed May 13, 2015 10:42 pm
Youta walked out of some weird place where she had to sign something... well, honestly she did not like hospitals. It reminded her when she was almost killed by Takeo. Well... whatever, Mitako was now in good hands and she could return to the other Genin who she would find in the hall near the exit. He looked worried, Youta decided that he probably lost them for a bit. Walking up to the boy she's nod "Well, he's safe. Want to continue our fight?"
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2015 12:36 am
“Whew, that’s good.” Hysterio replied. “Sure, if you don’t mind.” He stated in response to the question she asked, even though it was virtually a statement. He started walking towards the exit, saying “How long have you been a ninja for? You seem to have a lot of experience in fighting, compared to me with my issues like keeping my cool in a fight. Have you have seen anyone with similar issues?” When they reached outside, he unsheathed a kunai, and infused it with chakra. Taking careful aim, he swung the blade, making sure he was not about to hit anyone in the process, launching the majority of the chakra off of the blade and into the sky where it disappeared from sight eventually. He sighed, a little unhappy with his progress thus far but determined to stick the training out.

(95+141=236)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 9:43 am
Leaving the hospital together with the Genin, Youta would think before answering his questions "I come from a ninja family, so you could say my whole life. But I've been an official ninja of Tengakure... probably no more than two years." His question regarding keeping the cool in a fight was a bit weird. Maybe Youta was just taught, by Yozora or her parents, maybe she just had it but it was never a problem for her. "Well, I'd say you kept your cool better than Mitako did. I can't really say I've seen people fall apart in a fight much. What's important is knowing what you can do and what you can't as well as figuring out what your opponent can do. And knowing what they can't do is a straight path to victory."

She would stop to look at his attempt at what was probably supposed to look like the Rupture technique. Smirking lightly the girl would say. "Here, observe." Unsheathing Shigure with her right hand she would focus, the blade responding with a visible glow of chakra. Youta would glance around for a possible target, finding a dead tree, marked for taking down. Well, nobody should get too upset if she helped them. Taking her stance she would raise the sword to across her shoulders, to the left and pause for a second before making a horizontal swing and releasing the chakra, the flow leaving Shigure's blade and speeding for the target ten meters away. A slash could be heard, with a mark on the bark obviously showing the damage, the tree taking a moment to fall while making a crunching sound. Re-sheathing the sword Youta would look for a good place to spar, for some reason she did not want to go too far away from the hospital, but did not want to fight right in front of it either.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 5:46 pm
Hysterio listened quietly. She spoke, and then she observed his attempt at the Rupture technique. Frowning in concentration, time almost felt like it slowed a little when she unleashed her slash, when in reality he was just falling into a trance while watching her attack pattern. His eyes flickered, watching the attack leave and the damage it did, the latter snapping him back to reality. He thought through her movements, and her timing. “You come from a ninja family? When do they teach you how to throw shuriken? Does being in a ninja family help when you are at the academy? Or do they have higher expectations?”

He paused, hefting his blade again. “Sorry for all the questions but I am still getting used to this ninja life. Technically I come from a ninja family, but they did not see fit to tell me anything until a few months ago or so.”

He muttered to himself… “Know what you can do and what you can not, what your opponent can do and can not… well, I better figure out what I can do then myself first.”

He tried to pay attention to anything she might say but his mind was filled with the image of her sword launching the chakra attack. Slowly, he thought through her movements, and the process she appeared to be doing. He gathered chakra while also looking around for a place to spar. He thought he saw one. First though, he needed to try the attack out again. He hefted his kunai even though he had done this before already, just because. He began carefully infusing it with chakra. The blade became suffused with a gentle glow that illuminated the nearby area, photons bouncing off of it, the chakra visible to even those without chakra vision or related dojutsu or even raw sensory abilities of any kind. He held it on one hand having let go of it with the other, the blade reflecting natural light as well as that generated by the chakra. The forged metal was cylindrical in the palm of his hand, a small round look reminiscent of a toroid was findable behind the pinkie of his right hand. Whether any other ninjas knew what a toroid was he was not sure but that is besides this rather long point. On the opposite end of the toroidal shape that was on one side of his fingers, a triangular prism shape extended out of the cylinder, also made entirely of metal and at the moment covered entirely in a chakra glow. This pyramid shape was elongated one way, and if it was standing on the ground upright would have been at a rather odd proportioning.

Hysterio held the weapon and swung it at the remains of the tree Youta had chopped down. A blade of chakra swung free from his blade, and it zoomed through the air, dissipating as it crunched heartily into the tree trunk. Splinters scattered into the air as he surveyed his handiwork. “Looks like that worked ok, thanks for the demonstration.”

(236+ 511=747)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm
"I learned to throw the shuriken in the academy, like everyone else. In fact I lost my parents before they could teach me hardly anything. In the academy... I don't believe they paid any attention at who is from what family, only at the results. And mine were good." Youta explained while looking at Hysterio preparing to use the technique. When he finally released it with a swing she glanced at the damage it caused and made a nod. "That looks okay. And you are welcome." She would then lead him to a spot she had found while he was preparing. It was a clearing of some sort of wood, maybe palm trees, the girl did not bother to inspect. The clearing was about 10 meters radius, the ground was sand that was starting to overgrow with grass from all the moisture in the air, in the clearing there seemed to be three trees, 7, 5 and 3 meters from the middle, all in different directions. The trees were small, no more than four meters high. Walking up to the center and making a gap of 3 meter distance between herself and Hysterio, the girl would address him while getting into a stance. "Well, you ready to continue our fight?" As she was saying that her hands grabbed the two ninjato blades on the back of her waist, unsheathing them in a symmetrical glory. The girl would then put them both horizontally in front of her before pulling one back, near her shoulder, while the left one stayed in front, her frame twisting to the right.

663 w.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 pm
(should we assume the weapon healths are infinite for this spar? :P)

As she spoke Hysterio tried launching a couple more attempts of the Rupture technique at the sky, the attacks dissipating after a while but not before giving some nearby birds a rather nasty fright, the attacks passing within a few meters of their path. While she was leading him to a good sparring spot he was figuring out which items he would set on the ground. As they reached the clearing that appeared to be her destination, he dropped the scrolls on the ground and hurriedly sealed his 20 senbon into one of them. After the spar he had some training to get done. He had worked on the Twin Rising Dragons previously but he needed to get some practice aiming. Hopefully while he thought he might be able to let his sub conscious work on how to aim from a rotating launcher.

He carefully observed her getting into a fighting stance several meters from him, as he was rolling away the scrolls and watching them come to a stop at the edge of the clearing out of the way using his peripheral vision. Pulling out his Vibro blades, he held one in each hand. The middle of his blades crossed at right angles, forming an X shape, the entire structure perpendicular to the ground when viewed from the side, each individual sword at a 45 degree angle to the ground, when you looked at their outlines from the front or from the vantage point of his stomach. The two swords had a slight gap between them to reduce limitation of their movements, his arms partially bent, his hands holding the swords about a foot from his torso.

Of course this was a mostly defensive position in anticipation of what he figured would be slashing attacks, he tried to remember where the hospital had been just in case…. When or if Youta began moving though, his stance would likely shift to try to counter, depending.

(747+325=1072)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:41 pm
With the two ninjatos held backwardly in her hand, Youta would observe Hysterio's stance and smile. It seemed defensive and was in fact not all that impressive. His weapons did catch her attention though, they were Vibro blades of Tengakure's production and capable of much more than her ninjatos. Waiting for a moment the girl would decide that her opponent was not willing to make the first move, how usual of the boys, so she would start herself.

A single symbol flashing in her mind and Youta would disappear in a blur of speed. She would appear just over a meter from the boy, immediately raising her hand, switching the blade for a forward grip and sending it down vertically at the two crossed swords. Unless Hysterio made a move, the impact would make both swords come in contact in order to absorb the blow. Using the moment while his defense was under stress the female would kick with her right foot. Not the boy, but the sand underneath them, raising and sending some of it into his face in an attempt to temporarily blind him.  At that moment her left hand would change grip to forward as well and prepare for a thrust.

[Flicker speed of 200.
And sure, no weapon health
lets not track AP either, cuz mine increased a bunch since this thread was made etc]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 pm
Hysterio saw Youta disappear, temporarily, reappearing in front of him a bit over a meter in front of Hysterio. Her hand began descending towards his crossed swords, and Hysterio brought his left hand sword up to intercept the sword in Youta’s right hand that descended towards him. The swords would clash unless Youta changed her movements, a bit past halfway down the intended path between Hysterio’s swords original position, and where Youta’s sword had started up in the air. Upon contact, Hysterio would push left with his left hand sword, in an attempt to push Youta’s right hand blade away towards the outside, Hysterio’s left and Youta’s right.

At the same time as his left blade started moving, his right hand blade, which had been in front of his left one, swung forwards towards Youta in a horizontal arc, plainly in view, his arm straightening, his wrist inching outwards and being the main source of the sword’s motion. The final path of the sword took it round towards Youta’s midsection, around the bottom of her rib cage.

Expecting Youta to block, Hysterio also contemplated kicking Youta in the leg but realized that due to the distance this would not work, as his legs were not abnormally long, all he would do was put his leg within easy striking distance.

(1072+219=1291)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:44 am
As his left hand raised one of his swords to block her vertical slash, the sand she kicked up would hit his face. Normally this would be enough for her to follow through with a thrust she had already prepared and skewer through his heart in an instant. But obviously, her goal was not to kill him. So instead, bypassing his other blade she would punch him in the chest with hopefully enough force to make him stagger back a bit. The girl would make sure her ninjato was at an angle with his body so not to actually cut or pierce him. She would keep in mind his second sword and would change her actions should she spot any dangerous moves with it. If the boy did nothing to defend and did in fact stagger back after the punch, she would give him just enough time to wipe the sand from his eyes before lunching forward again.

Making the blade in her right hand spin before grabbing it firmly again she would perform a vertical slash from below, aimed at his left shoulder, twisting her arm and shoulder so that her elbow was pointing to the outside. Continuing with the dance of twin lotus style assault Youta would grab her left blade backwardly again and putting her left foot forward and twisting her body so that Hysterio was to her left she would go for his throat with punch that chained into a horizontal slash. Needless to say, it would end up being just a punch to the face, if he could not properly react, which was rather likely, given that these two attacks would take place just as soon as he'd regain vision.

1151 w. (284 w.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum