Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Being lost Is so lame [Open] Empty Being lost Is so lame [Open]

Tue May 12, 2015 11:57 pm
Where we last left off Levi he was taken away from ame by thr mysterious Altar and by the short tempered guy , Haru. That has been several weeks ago and now here we are with Levi. Since that day there wasn't much of excitement in the village,  no rebuilding,  bonding,  or even selling items! His life had just did a 360° rotation and went back to the way it was before Amegakure or before Tenga evacuation, a normal boring life.  He also had zero maids or butlers now since he told them to stay and continue to help out at ame so now he was just a regular teenage chuunin guy. 

Levi was lost actually. A new environment surrounded by water and he technically has zero friends at all. So he just stayed in his new little home (nothing like his mansion) being a lazy bum and being all depressed like since his arrival. He lost the girl of his dreams and know forced to stay in the village most likely under heavy surveillance.  Today is going to be different however!

Getting dressed in his usual attire which was a red hoodie , black pants, black sandals, his headband,  and finally after all this time being a chuunin levi would finally wear his chuunin vest which is unzipped being left open.  Talking a walk around the village he would try to get familiar with it until he took a few turns and got lost.

"So laaaame, Why is everything boring here? Lost in such a boring place. The only thing good here is probably the beaches." He continued on his little journey as he looked for anything that looks familiar but everything was different.  "Being lost is so lame."
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Being lost Is so lame [Open] Empty Re: Being lost Is so lame [Open]

Wed May 13, 2015 12:14 am
Hysterio was wandering through the village, and happened to see a boy he did not recognize wandering around and looking bored. He approached the other. "Who might you be?" was inquired.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 13, 2015 2:27 pm
Hearing the voice of the stranger Levi would turn around to examine the owner of the voice. The guydidn't seem to be of chuunin rank but he did wear the ..uh new kiri headband?  Levi scratched his head before responding to the mysterious new person.  "No, your not supppsed to ask who I am . Your supposed to say your name then ask , for example. " fixing him self up and straightening out his clothes Levi would clear his throat.  "Hey, I'm Leviticus Sin , may I gain the knowledge of your name?" He said as he reached his right hand out for a handshake.  Levi was in truth just messing with the guy but hey, he is bored so what else could he do?

"So I'm gonna assume your a genin? And that you know this place pretty well ." Levi said as he walked around the stranger examining him. "Is there anything fun to do here?"
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Fri May 15, 2015 12:57 am
"Actually, I only got here recently too, I am still finding my way around... know of any good swim suit shops? Nah, you must be new here too. Are you here from Tengakure? I used to be a genin there, it sounds like the Boss had a long standing grudge against the village though why he would only destroy the place recently is a little beyond me. Oh, and yeah, I am a genin but I have a bit of muscle and no experience." Hysterio chuckled at the thought. What to study next? There were so many jutsu he needed to learn.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 15, 2015 7:18 pm
This guy went on and on and when hr finally stopped Levi sighed. "Did anyone ever tell you that you talk too much?" Levi took a minute to think on what the genin guy said about the "boss" destroying the village.  "Hmm" he would then think on what his good friend Li and Corin said about a tenga nin destroying their village and so putting two and one together you get that the "boss" was probably the one most likely for destroying Ame. However setting that a side Levi would turb his attention back on thus mysterious genin guy. "Yeah Tenga....I still have my headband. " Levi said as he reached in his bookbag and pulled it out. "Still looks new." Levi wasn't satisfied with the guy not telling his name which would make people like Falcone frustrated.  "I'll ask again. ..What is your name? "
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Hysterio realized he had forgotten to introduce him self. “Hmmm, now that you mention it, I think someone did have issue with it before.” A brief pause ensued. “Oops, my bad, I am Hysterio Shinkou. Are there any particular areas of jutsu you specialize in yet?” He inquired.

A slightly awkward pause ensued. “Do… you want to spar?”

(btw do you mind if i put my wc towards a summon? I would have this guy in the background unless you want to rp with it)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 3:58 pm
"Hysterio hmm? That's quite a unique name you got there. And as for your question Yes, I specialize in Ninjutsu and sorta taijutsu but ninjutsu mostly." This Hysterio guy mentioned a spar, the last tie Levi had a spar with anyone was...well he couldn't remember. "Sure a spar I guess, Don't hold back tho just because i look like younger than what than my age. I'm pretty deadly on my own and I have a feeling you might be too. Levi said as he started to crack his knuckles and stretched his arms. "Before we start how are we going to go about this? Jutsu or no Jutsu? Just plain ol' fist fight?"
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 4:03 pm
People tended to move at their natural speed when stretching and the like, Hysterio watched the other boy carefully and observed, and he thought he had a reasonable idea now of the other boy’s prowess. Not too bad, he had seen much weaker, though this guy was no Mitsui Hanamichi. Wanting this to be interesting, Hysterio decided to match the other boy’s speed, since he could tell that he was much likely faster. Strength was hard to avoid though but he would take any hits that would be reasonable to make.

He replied to the other boy “Either is ok but fist fighting straight up is probably the better option, my stuff gets a little nasty sometimes.”
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Thu May 28, 2015 2:04 pm
Grinning happily Levi would ready himself for the spar. "Fist fight it is then, But wait. ..this place won't do for a fight. We need more space ya know?" Levi said as he looked around for an open area where they can begin the spar but like stated before he was lost since the start of this day. "Sooo u don't know any training area around here do you? If you do you can lead the way!" Levi said enthusiastically. 

(Sorry for wait and short post, I had to go out of town and couldn't get online I'm sowwie y.t)
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:20 pm
Hysterio pointed to a nearby clearing. “How is that one?” He geban walking over, while trying to figure out how he could form his yuumei into something similar to the wind chakra blade technique he had learned earlier. This was easier said than done. He began walking towards the clearing, hopefully the other guy followed. Hysterio held his hand in front of him and began concentrating his long unused Yuumei into his hand, a small dark blob beginning to form covering part of one finger. Slowly, he began working on stretching it out so that he could cover all of one finger. He sighed. This would take a long time apparently.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum