Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Birthdays are lame~ [open] Empty Birthdays are lame~ [open]

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am
It was that time of the year again,  after all it was a special day that should be celebrated but unlike most Laz never bothered really caring since every year was the same boring day. But what was so special about today?  And why did he stop caring? Today was Laz birthday! 

Most people are excited on their special day unlike Laz. See Laz haven't really celebrated his birthday because once he was "left behind" by his parents was there really need to celebrate a lonely birthday. It wouldn't be to surprising if no one told him hsppy birthday today since no one knows but in the end like all the past lonely birthdays he had he would get himself a cake. Except getting cake from a dragon that bakes sounded weird so he skipped out on that and just settled with relaxing for the rest of the day sure maybe kiru and kira may get angry at him but not like he cared for any of that now did he? Laz wasn't the type of person who would run around telling everyone that it was his birthday and hoping to get a present...the last time he did that was...really a depressing day. Speaking of depressing days this day was really a depressing day due to recent events with kira's training. ...and that short lived meeting with his father and their little agreement that really felt like he sold his soul to the devil that is if he haven't already done so...which is highly questionable. 

Well there Laz was laying in the grass all alone the usual,  if someone would actually come they would see the depression of laz since it was obvious and way different from his usual happy demeanor.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Birthdays are lame~ [open] Empty Re: Birthdays are lame~ [open]

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:20 pm
Kira moved quickly through the dragon lands, two bright blue projectiles floating past her body as she dodged in midair. They'd come from the east, it would seem, barelly in view of where laz was rrelaxing, and within a few moments the Hell's angel would be within ten meters, ducking under another of her summon's faewild projectiles. She skidded to a stop, noticing the boy and motioning for her opponent to stop, a third round of arrows just barelly missing her outstreatched hand. Daruku nodded, slipping back into the lands of the fae to allow her to walk up.

"Hey kid. What.... What'cha up to? Shouldn't you be training? Koukan will be doing big things very soon. "
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 pm
Laz was still in relaxation mode as he continued to look up at the dragons flying above him. He wasn't quite sure if he should at first he decided to get up and get the green giant one that also seemed like it was relaxing but due to laz's on laziness so he just continued to lay in the grass.  Sighing he would sit up and rub his eyes letting out a yawn when he heard a voice, not just anyone's voice it was kira's voice.  Laz would stand up and scratch his head as he tried to think of a good answer. "Uh... hey Kira sensei... I'm not in the mood for training right now...." he said in a huff as he laid back down in the grass.

"Yeah....yeah I know we have important things to do but today I need a break at least. This is a usual thing so don't worry I'll train harder tomorrow. "
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:05 pm
"Mmm... alright... well... I got you a few things. " From her bag she pulled a choker with a red gem in the center, tossing it to land on the floor. "You'll need a bit of blood to put on that. " Next she withdrew a headband and large leather coat, the same ones kiru could be seen wearing about the dragon lands, and those two were thrown beside him.

"The choker is a kind of telekenetic item or...something. Kiru made it a long time ago. I just know it allows us to talk if we're apart. If something dangerous happens use that to let me know that you're in trouble and you'll only have to protect mugen until I get there. The other two are the standard issue Koukan stuff.... I found them... Lacking in flare and made my own, " She spun around once, showing off her outfit which was similar to that only actually looked like something to be worn instead of a large hooded cloak. "If you'd like you can make your own I suppose. "
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 pm
Laz watched as Kira began to pull pull things out of her bag. Laz didn't get what she was doing or why. "Choker? Blood?" Laz thought to himself as he looked at the strange object before him. Laz looked at the coat and headband and was confused in what was going on except when he realized the coat was like Kiru's and the headband was supposedly of koukan but wait weren't these sorta basically presents?  Today was his birthday yet he never received gifts before and oddly enough he finally smilee for the first time on this day in years. 

"Yeah I'll alert you guys but.....thanks really" Laz stood up still smiling as he picked up the objects and walked over towards kira. "I'm really glad." Laz would move forward closer and would try to hug kira if allowed of course. "You and tge others was the closest thing I had to a family and I guess this.counts as the.closest thing to birthday gifts even if you didn't know so thanks really. " Laz would say with watery eyes as he began to rub them. Taking the choker he would examine it and place it around his neck. "Oh yeah you said I need blood to activate it? Uh....." Laz would pull out a kunai and carefully pierce the tip of his index finger and stopped when he saw a dot of blood begin to form. "Just a little blood right?" He said as he pressed the tip of his finger against the stone.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 am
Laz got up, the girl watching in slight confusion. When his arms wrapped around her she supressed the urge to pull away, though the black cloak began to weave it's way up her leg before she realized she was safe. "Of course I knew. It's a leaders job to know everything about my team and those i'm trying to protect. Now that you're a member the cold facade isn't needed. I'll still be pretty strict beause of our opposition.... But it isn't neccisary to use violence to prove my point. At any rate... Happy birthday. "

She was brilliant. Never before has anyone in the history of this world allowed so much bull shit to flow from their lips so naturally. It was like her gift. Well... that and accidentally picking the perfect time to do things. She allowed the smile to flow through her features for a brief moment, basking in her remarkableness. She'd just happened to give him gifts on his birthday. "One more... but um... It's a little more dificult so it'll take me a bit of time. I was going to call in a favor and have a weapon forged for you. Like a real weapon not one of these weak shinobi weapons you can get at any old ninja shop. I just need to know what kind and if you'd like it to do anything special. " She'd give him time to respond before adressing his next question.

Unfortunately, "call in a favor" meant it would be a long few days forging iron. She didn't mind it much of course and with the help of the fae she was getting pretty good at it. "Here. give me your finger. " If he did as she asked she would draw one of the few senbon left over from her bag, pricking his finger just enough to cause a small droplet of blood to form on the tip. With this done she'd take the choker, smearing a little of the liquid onto the gem and it would begin to glow with an eerie green. "It uses blood to learn the dna of those it can connect to... I think? Either way I know you put a little blood on it to activate and any who are connected to one of these you can send messages back and forth to. "
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Still grinning laz nod at her words before thinking of a weapon. "A weapon.....maybe uh a I don't know
 A spear?  Yeah a spear my mom used to use those and she was really good at it sooo it should be natural for me to use one." Ok he thought of a weapon now a special power was needed? "For the special ability. ..you can just surprise me. My imagination isn't at its best right now." He finally said after minutes of thinking but really not coming up with anything.  Laz continued to mess with his choker until kira had told him to her his finger. Laz let kira prick his finger with the senbon. He watched as she smeered his blood on it and watched it glow. "You said Kiru made this? That is pretty cool."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm
"A spear. Got it. Thankfully Daruku has a forge within the Fae realms. Shouldn't be too hard to form. might take me a day or two I hope. " She considered the methods behind the weapon he asked, but more so debated exactly what to make it do. There was a million abilities usable through Kiru's skills in Fuinjutsu, a large portion of which she actually had invented.... Now she just needed to find one more.

"Hm? Yea. Kiru makes all of my equipment... WEll.. He puts seals in it aleast. Same with my cursed mark. He's really great with that kind of stuff. "
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 am
"Alright, well if your done here I guess I'll see you later? Im thinking of trying to catch one of those dragons later." Laz wasn't actually used to the whole regular conversation thing as he mostly just trolls Mugen and others for the lols. Yes it was until she mentioned curse mark that his attention span would be regained.  "A curse mark? That's sounds bad my mom talked about curses but those were in stories and seeing as your not a frog,  I guess it's a good curse? Then again it would be more of a gift anyway I didn't know kiru knew that, I just thought he was one of those guys that loved swords and other sharp pointy objects
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 am
With a nod she was about to allow him to continue back to his relaxation, it was his birthday after all...apparently.... But then she remembered something. "Oh. Actually I need something else from you. Have you learned any jutsu?" She would interupt his statement, both continuing to talk until she finished, being the first to fall silent.

"Yes. Cursed seals can offer incredible power.... But at a prety hefty cost some times. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum