Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shotaro
Shotaro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

the blades of the double edge evolution - Page 4 Empty Re: the blades of the double edge evolution

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:45 am
Success! It worked. Shotaro was in heaven, when he released the genjutsu. The was no more worry. He listened to Yen. He was quite right. Shotaro panicked too much. But what did you expect? This was his first time under a illusion. He managed to escape. It was awesome. But he know it was not full-power of his sensei. Next time it could be worse. He knew that. He did not want to overpraise himself. He acknowledged he was only a genin, who barely graduated the academy. And that what his sensei said. This kind of knowledge could be really helpful. He was glad, he could learn it through his meeting. And there was a question waiting for him. What could he said. Let's see.
- I think on the water is the best way. When we are on the wooden boat or ship. It could be used as a threat. Then everybody must have jumped to the water, where was the true danger. We can use it to convince the opponent, that we are stronger than we really are. There few other ways of use. We can stop someone from going somewhere, but only for moment. It is enough sometimes to cause a damage. We can get rid of someone, who should be in some places, especially spies - Shotaro said. He after each sentence needed some time to think. He did not know all the uses. He invited them. There were a lots more them, but he could not think up anything else. What a shame. Maybe it was not the best day for him or he had not used his brain in this way before.
276 words
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the blades of the double edge evolution - Page 4 Empty Re: the blades of the double edge evolution

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm
Yen nodded again as shotaro awnsered correctly again there was no shame to not knowing all as with all techniques it all varies on the suituation and skill of throes who use them as well as creativity. Yen took a breath as he observed shotaro again and nodded. " you have a good idea on the art of genjutsu. And your willingness to train for results ensure that you can make things happen when you focus. There are many things to do and you can complete it as long as you focus. Today was easy and soon I'll teach you more. However know and learn how to view the world as a vaster experience for your judgement as a individual and judgement of others will determine if you made a death wish or made a friend outside the village. But more then that is stay loyal to the clan and the village even if danger was to come from anywhere you must do your duty. Once met a shinobi who abandoned his village for help to us and before you judge you must understand the process between duty and disire and your place in the spectrum.  I had to deny his call for help for reasons being. My duty is here unless prompted to do otherwise. The information was scattered and unclear to the basis of the threat I cannot go blind into a village I don't know yet alone strike someone despite threat that I cannot reach. And finally permission and personal choice was compromised. Your duty as a shinobi should be home in my eyes despite the threat or the status. I am a sheild of konoha and a sheild of the land of fire. Unless the threat takes off my head I won't budge. And even should I fall should throes strong enough take my place will do so. Your duty as soon as you accepted the headband was this. And unless logically done so and ordered by our kage I would say don't attempt leaving your home or nation. Am I understood? And if in my position what would you have done? Your awnser may change over time but after you leave I want you to contemplate that scenario and learn your answer till it burns as deep as the will of fire."

Twc: 6,054
Finishing speaking yen awaited shotaros answer as yen went to gently pick up hotaru noting she wasn't feeling the best at all.

Twc:
Shotaro
Shotaro
Citizen

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am
His sensei seemed pretty amazed. Maybe it was a bit exaggeration, but at least he was not sad about his answer. The wisdom was not thing, that we could gain without mistakes. He focused on what Yen said. There was something, that made him think. In that case a light of knowledge shined and lighten something. 
- I think you are right. I neither would help. It is hard to trust foreinger. And why should we do that, when they can kill us? - Shotaro answered. He thought his sensei was right and he said what he had thought. Shotaro also thought about a girl, who did not say anything. Weird.

108 words
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 am
Yen picked up hotaru and cradled her in his arms as she was definitely not feeling the best at all. Yet while he held her softly yen spoke to shotaro. " to trust and not trust strangers is often a double edge sword yet it is much more then harm to yourself as you can gain allies by being open and kind. The problem is not on what is right and wrong but how much you are willing to experience and take of the world?. You can always run from encounters with strangers but with that you learn nothing. Only through willingness and acceptance that yes it's a dangerous world and your as much of a threat to another if not more so then them to you. This here you must understand to not be rash in conflict but able to stay neutral throughout it. And not let your own opinions cause a misunderstanding. Otherwise you will find yourself beyond trouble of a joninn in our village but your life on the line. Think about what was said today and understand what your role in the spectrum that drives all things I'll teach further in a few days."

With that yen tipped his hat at shotaro as he carried hotaru out of the training ground towards home as he thought on shotaro's potential. It was a possibility but yen felt that should shotaro be able to he would perhaps at one point learn further then he did. it's possible  But perhaps he can learn it when he understands his point and how if he looks back to the basics of things it all remains in a continuous loop. Perhaps shotaro you can learn if you stay by me and stay strong you made grand progress much like my dear beautiful hotaru. Now to make sure she is all right and away from training. Yeah she need a a back rub and a hot foot soak and I believe some healthy herbal tea and my favorite some hot warm sweet sugar rolls to make her feel all better.   Yen thought as he headed home with hotaru in  his arms his heart letting loose a sweet smile as he gazed down at the beautiful Angel in his arms and kisses her softly on the lips. He may have been training another aburame but his mind also kept a eye on hotaru. it'll be all right hub hun we will be home soon.

(Exit with hotaru)

Twc:6,521

+1,984to kilshiku unlock
+ 22 stats to kilshiku (training)
+4500words to spider web unrolling
+3,400 ryo
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 am
Approved @ Yensung <3
Shotaro
Shotaro
Citizen

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:11 am
This is all about taking risk? And it's not at the same time. Shotaro needed more time to perfect understand all this matter. Maybe he was kind of smart, but sometimes he did not think too much. He take a look, how sensei was taking care of Hotaru. He knew it was end of his training for today. He looked quite sad, but he accepted that. He did not have another choice. They were in love. Shotaro could see that. He did not want to interfere. He took, what was his and return home with the new knowledge. He never learnt so much through one day. 
- See you soon - he said, when he was going home. 
That was not so easy for him, to leave his sensei. He decided to over-training today. He ran toward his path home. It should have kept him fit. That was a perfect ending of the training, wasn't it? He went around the village. His training was about genjutsu before, so now while with run could not done damage.

(exit)

2800 words
+ 14 stats
+ Spider Web Flower (1000 words)
+ Ephermal (1500 words)
+ Insect Sphere (300 words, 700 left)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:17 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum