Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Gotta have that meat [P/Mission] Empty Gotta have that meat [P/Mission]

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:47 am
Mission Specs:

Somehow or another, Tatsuo was now a shinobi of Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist. He felt no quarrel with this at all, however it did seem a bit odd as he and his clan focused on fire style jutsu and yet he was a member of a water style village by majority. This, however, would be a simple matter to overlook once he got himself used to the terrain and his new home in general. In fact, he had already received a mission from the Mizukage that he was to fulfill at once, one he knew would challenge every skill in his arsenal, at least, he had hoped for one that would. The mission he had received was much more like a chore in itself than a mission at all. The Mizukage's little hounds apparently have bottomless stomach and even after full barrels of meat, they still need more and it was now Tatsuo's task to retrieve them. Tatsuo was never one to complain often but even so, this particular task seemed like a major waste of time. However, as a request from the Mizukage, the leader of the Mist village itself, there really was no room for rejection on such a task and so, Tatsuo pushed on.

He was not yet used to this new village with which he called home, so this meant that he didn't exactly know where he would need to go to find what the Mizukage had asked for. However, he did know that there had to be a butcher around here somewhere and that would be where he needed to go. It took some searching before he was at last at the door step of a butcher, the smell of the meat from the inside was potent even before stepping into the actual premises itself. Upon entering Tatsuo was immediately greeted by whom he figured was the owner of said establishment. "Welcome, welcome, what can I do for you today? After a quick glance around the shop Tatsuo replied to the man as politely as possible, "Actually there was something I was hoping you could help me with. See, the Mizukage's hounds are carnivorous beasts and apparently need more meat so is there anyway you could help me out? Maybe you have some scraps I could take back?"

The man laughed as Tatsuo finished what he was saying, "Lord Mizukage sent you here huh? Mighty fine, this is where he usually sends people to pick up food for his babies, i'v already got it prepared right over here and don't worry about paying me, the Mizukage always covers it later so that will not be an issue." As he finished talking he brought out a large sack filled to the brim with different pieces of what appeared to be pork. Carrying that back to the Mizukage's place was definitely going to have Tatsuo smelling horrible so, a much needed shower would be in order once the mission was competed. Tatsuo simply nodded, retrieved the meat sack and then began lugging it back to the Mizukage's place, it took nearly twice as long to get back than it did to get to the butchers since half-way back the bag nearly broke and Tatsuo nearly lost all the meat inside but eventually he did finally arrive there. Handing off the bag of meat to a superior, he instantly headed towards his secondary objective, once that would of the utmost importance. As he was rushing as fast as he could towards his destination only one thought went through his mind, "I need a damn shower." 

[Exit]

Word Count - 600
Claiming - 350ryo
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500