Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Jutsu Training/Practice Empty Jutsu Training/Practice

Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:01 am
It was a rather calm afternoon and Mich had just returned from the grocery store, He had to help his mother with the groceries as it was in his "To Do" list, "Here u go Mom!" as he handed the groceries to his mother, "Oh thanks dear" she said as she kissed her son on the cheek. Mich walked out the house and checked his "To Do" list "Help mom with groceries, Check" he said as he had just finished the final agenda on his list "Ok looks like I'm free, Now i can practice the Water Clone Technique!" he said as he made his way to the back of the house as it was a home made training field with Targets, Water, Training Dummies, You name it!. "Ok lets get started!"

Training Begins : Water Clone Technique

Mich stood at the center of the training field, he began with respiratory excercises "Breathe in" he said as he took in air "Breathe out" he said as he released the captured air, He repeated this excercise five times before getting into position. Mich immediately performed the tiger handseal as he closed his eyes, concentrating and summoning chakra "Water Clone Jutsu!" he shouted. Mich slowly opened his eyes to check if it had worked, to his surprise he didnt even make a drop of water, He scowled "i knew this wasn't going to be easy". Mich proceeded in doing ten push ups "ooooonnneeeee" he said as he struggled to push himself up "Twooooooo" he said as he struggled again "Threeeee- Ah forget this!" he said standing up before he collapsed performing the torture known as "push ups". "Wait! maybe i need to be near or in a water source!" Mich said as he used the surface walking jutsu to stand on the water in his training field. Mich quickly performed the tiger handseal again and concentrated as he closed his eyes "Water Clone Jutsu!" he shouted, Opening his eyes he never saw anything that looked like a water clone "This is harder than i thought". Mich tried it again and again and again but the result was the same, what was he missing?. Mich went to a nearby tree as he sat down resting his back on the tree sweat dripping from everypart of his body.'what am i missing?, why won't it work? i can't even create a drop of water, Dang! this is hard' he then looked up to the clouds 'Give me a sign' Immediately he saw his father on th way back from his mission "wow that was fast, Hey Dad!" he said as he ran to his father. Takeshi saw his son running toward him "Yo champ! Whats Up?", "Dad i need your help with the water clone jutsu!" Mich said as he pulled his father to the training field. Takeshi noticed his son's body had been drenched with sweat 'must have been training for a while' Takeshi thought as his son led him to the training field. "ok so Water Clone Technique huh?" He asked his son, "Yes!, it's so hard i can't even make a drop of water yet!, it so annoying!" he shouted as frustration could be seen in his tone, "well its not that hard" Takeshi said as he performed the tiger handseal "Water Clone Jutsu" Takeshi said calmly as a full Water Clone Appeared right before him, "See? Its not that hard", Mich's Jaw was at the ground at that moment "wha? but I, but water but but how??" Mich Asked clearly surprised at his father. "Yea Yea i know is not as easy as i made it, and You dont need to be near a water source to create one, and for How? It's easy! and i'll help you dont worry" Takeshi said as he smiled at his son "thanks" Mich said. "ok 1st gimme twenty sit ups" he said as Mich did what his father ordered. "ok so what you need to do is concentrate, summon chakra as you feel the chakra try splitting the chakra with another existing matter in and then let it all out and then you will get your water clone, well i can't really explain it you will have to try it for yourself. Woot I'm hungry see ya!" Takeshi said as he ran towards the house's back door, upon reaching the door he turned "oh and dont forget to believe in yourself" Takeshi said before entering the house."Ok lets get it over with" Mich said with a new found determination, He then removed his hood leaving him with a white T-Shirt with the statement "Relax, I'm A Ninja" on it and his black knee length shorts, he began with push ups "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten" He said whilst ignoring the pain of the excercise "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" Mich said as he proceeded in doing The tiger handseal "Water clone Jutsu" Nothing "Water Clone Jutsu" Nothing. Mich Ran 2 laps around the house and came back to that same spot "Water Clone Jutsu! Still Nothing. Mich stopped and went back to his tree, He sat down and He closed his eyes,As he started meditating hopefully something might hit him.

After Meditating, He was still left with nothing, "Honey don't train yourself to death, come in and have some food" his mother Akira said while smiling at him, "No Thanks mom, I'm good" he replied, "You sure?" she asked clearly concerned about the wellbeing of her son, "Yea Mom it's ok" he replied smiling at his mother as he watched her go back into the house, Mich couldn't help but feel calm and relaxed when his mother showed up, he then let out a sigh as he did the tiger handseal, summoned chakra and tried again [color=red]"Water Clone Jutsu"[/color=red] he said clearly uninterested about it's outcome, Immediatly a full replica of himself stood right in front of him, "Woah!" he shouted clearly surprised about the outcome, but Immediately the clone dissipated right before his eyes, Standing up, Mich tried again "Water Clone Jutsu!" he shouted, Nothing "Water Clone Jutsu still nothing, "What did i do?" He asked himself, he sat down, resting his head on his knee, He got a glimpse of his T-Shirt and what was written on it, "Relax, I'm a Ninja", "Relax, I'm a Ninja" he read out what was written on his T-Shirt, Mich felt that there was more to that statement, "Relax,I'm a Ninja" he repeated as that feeling hit him once more, "Relax, I'm a ninja" he said once more as realization hit him, "Relax, Relax, Relax!, That's It!, all this time I've been working my butt off, tryna figure out what was missing when the answer was in me all along, well it was "on" me all along" Mich said as he quickly got into the Lotus Position thought to him by his one and only mother Akira, Mich assumed this position because it was the position his mother always took when meditating due to yoga practice, according to her it helps you become one with the earth or something like that. Mich started meditating in the Lotus Position as he closed his eyes "Omm, Be at Peace" he said, "Be One with the universe" he said softly as he continued to meditate, For the 2nd time since this training Mich was actually relaxed, He immediately opened his eyes, Performed the tiger handseal, concentrated, summoned chakra and split it perfectly "Water Clone Jutsu" he said, As a perfect replica of Mich stood before him, Keeping his flow of chakra steady he walked towards his clone as it just stood there "I think it's broken" he said as he touched the clone. "I'm not broken" the clone replied "Woah it talked, I wonder" He said. Mich had to test this, "Clone! go to the weapon shop and get me 1 kunai" he said as the clone obeyed and started running towards the weapon shop, as Mich sat down and watched the clone run towards the store "Awesome" Mich immediately realized he forgot to give the clone some money for the kunai, Mich got up and watched the clone head to the weapon shop, but right before the weapon shop, the clone dissipated again. "huh?" Mich wondered what happened, "Water Clone Jutsu" He said as another Water Clone came to existence, Mich sent the clone on the same errand he sent the other, but it was the same result, right before the weapon shop, it dissipated, "hmm what could be wrong" he asked himself, "Water Clone Jutsu" Another clone came into existence, Mich tried it again, but the same result, right before the weapon shop.

Mich thought of what could cause this problem, thats when realization hit him again, "That's it!, Maybe there is a certain range the clone can get to when its away from its user!, I get it now, The farther it gets from its user the less chakra is supplied to the clone, therefore making it disappear/dissipate, That's it!,......Woah did i just figure that out on my own?, Heh Maybe I'm even more Awesome than i imagined, Ok Water Clone Jutsu" he said as a clone came into existence Mich realized he had to find a way to calculate its range, "hmmm" Mich started looking around as he located a large but portable rock, Mich ran towards the rock, Picked it up and ran back to the clone, giving the rock to the clone he then sent the clone on the same errand, watching it closely, he saw the clone dissipate at the same spot before the weapon shop but this time, as soon as the clone dissipated the rock fell on the spot where the clone disappeared, Mich then proceeded in measuring the distance, from where he was to the rock, "Hmm 20 metres, I see" Mich then looked up 'i wonder', Mich quickly ran back home to the same spot he was "Water Clone Jutsu" Mich proceedes in sending the clone on the errand, as the clone ran towards the weapon shop, but this time Mich followed closely but not that close as he was 10 meters away from his clone, He continued as he watched his clone enter the weapon shop this time, 'heh just like a network' Mich immediately remembered, He forgot to give the clone money again!, "And the stupid clone left without taking money!! Unbelievable!!" he shouted as he immediately stopped his flow of chakra towards the clone, therefore making it dissipate. Mich continued his walk home, Upon reaching the "home training field" He reviewed his progress for today, "ok so i learned how to make a clone, which was pretty awesome!, i also learned the clones have certain range they go before they dissipate, the farther they are from the user, the less chakra they get, gratz to myself for figuring that out, Ok that's it" he had reviewed all he had done, there was only one thing left to do before his training for today came to a halt, and that was "Making 2 clones at a time" he said mischeviously, Sure he could just make one clone and make another one again, but that would be too slow, according to Mich, If he was in a serious situation that required speed, he would just make 2 clones just as fast, Also if he needed to escape the authorities for pranking, he could easily evade them with 2 clones instead of one thus adding to the thousands of reasons why he needed to learn making 2 clones at the same time.

Mich then began his final excercise for the day, He gathered as much positive energy as possible while meditating, He performed the tiger handseal, Gathered chakra and then tried splitting it into 2 different parts, "Water Clone Jutsu" he said as he discovered that he had created one clone and the other one was, well it wasn't worth being called a clone as it had no life in it. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was wrong "hmmm looks like i didn't supply alot of chakra to the other clone" He dispelled them and tried again, He closed his eyes, concentrated hard, performed the tiger seal whilst splitting his chakra into 2 equal parts "Dual Water Clone Jutsu" he said as lo and behold 2 perfect replica of himself came into existence "Ooooooooh Yeaaaaah, Ha! I did it, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm Awesome!" he said as he started dancing, His father Takeshi stepped outside to check on his son "Dad i did it! I performed the water clone jutsu, I even made 2 at the same time!!" Mich exclaimed, "Woooah Awesome!" Takeshi said as he fist bumped his son, "Nice Work Champ, You should rest now, And maybe when your ready, i might teach you this" Takeshi then put his hand in a gun-like format, cracking his thumb, he shot a straight line of water that went right through the bullseye and through the tree holding it, Takeshi then blew his index finger. Mich was Awestruck, "Woah!, What was that!" Mich asked his father, "Water Gun, It's a move known by only hozuki clan members, When your ready I'll teach you that, ok champ?" Takeshi replied "okay!" Mich said as he followed his father into the house taking his hood along with him.

Training Complete

Mich went into the house with his father completely tired, it was only then he realized it was 8pm and he had been training for 6 hours, And he had spent them learning "The Water Clone Jutsu" Kami knows how long it would take him to learn the water gun jutsu. Mich had his dinner and headed straight for his room, He changed into his pj which consisted of a matching white long sleeved shirt and trousers with star patterns on each, followed by a night cap, he then went straight for his bed, but stopped right before it and turned back as if he was forgetting something, He then opened his cupboard and took a strange looking stuffed animal, It was a giant fish the size of a whale, with teeth that could be compared to a shark he took his stuffed animal and went to bed, hugging it tightly while hiding himself in his blanket, "What a Day" Mich said as he allowed sleep take over.

Training Word Count : 2105
Other Roleplay Word Count : 300
Total Word Count : 2405

(Is this all I need to claim the Water Clone Tech?, Still kinda new to this)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Jutsu Training/Practice Empty Re: Jutsu Training/Practice

Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:22 am
Since you spent the majority of the wc training, you can claim all words for jutsu and stats. Stats are 1 for 200 words so this gives you 12 stat points in addition to the jutsu. Be sure to add those points to chakra however if you do not have enough chakra for water clone. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum