Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

An Update (P) Empty An Update (P)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 am
The air would quiver and a sphere of chakra would appear in the room Naoki had departed from, which used to be his office. As the sphere collapsed it would reveal three people, two identical men - Naoki and his wood clone, as well as a white haired boy on the Uchiha's shoulder. While the clone was looking around, the original put down the exemplar on the floor. He appeared to be slowly coming back to his senses.
Lifting his head Naoki expected to see somebody meet him, be it one of his former subordinates who sensed his chakra from the next room, or the new leader of the village.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

An Update (P) Empty Re: An Update (P)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 am
Xyxer was already way ahead of the time jumping Ninja, in fact, he was sitting in his own throne with his aquatic desk before him. He was gazing out through the windows at his cold, heartless village.. it made a shiver run down his spine in anticipation.Of course, hearing the feet behind him, he'd turn around towards them and see a paedophile holding a child with an accomplice. "Hello, Naoki."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 pm
While the clone was admiring the new decorations, especially the transparent aquarium-desk, the original sensed Xyxer behind the desk in a chair, as the man turned towards them. To his simple greeting the Uchiha would respond with a nod, then go straight to the point "I'd wager Kumogakure has little interest in hearing about Mizukage at the moment, given the shape of their village. Your two friends, Maku and the monster looking guy, seemed to have caused quite some damage there. If I am correct, I even saw a Bijuu on a loose."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm
So that's what that roar, that creature was.. A bijuu.. It sounded dangerous, and perhaps he could have ensured a name himself if he went to that location and sought to kill it, but he still had to make sure the spirit of Kirigakure would live on, and for that, he needed funds.. Funds a certain village would not be requiring very soon. "Take the ryo from Kumogakure, if you can." He'd nod his head to the male, wondering if there'd be anything else, if not, he'd allow for the male to leave.

[Potential exit]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:14 pm
It would seem Xyxer wanted him to get back in. The boy at his feet had fully woken up and was now curiously looking around. Glancing at him Naoki would make an offer. "I will be doing a mission which might turn into a battle, Vigil. Do you want me to take you with or do you think it would be better for you to stay?" The boy looked rather confused for a moment, but then everything fell into places in his head and he would nod. "I need to get stronger and I think experience is the best way for that." With that confirmation Naoki would look back at Xyxer. "I'll see what I can do." He would make a seal of confrontation and the same bubble of chakra that brought him here would envelop and pull him through spacetime back out.

[Exit, teleporting to Kumo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum