Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Letter to Haru Hyuuga Empty Letter to Haru Hyuuga

Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:40 am
Haru,

Not sure if you remember me, but you intervened between your girlfriend and I. You then proceeded to severely injure me. I wanted to offer my sincerest apology. I was upset that day and not myself. I am actually going to meet with your girlfriend at the Konoha borders this weekend to Apologize in person. Enclosed is the letter I sent to her.

S

Sephora smiled as she sent the letter to Haru, she wondered now if he himself would show up. A mischievous giggle followed the wry smile that crossed her lips.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Letter to Haru Hyuuga Empty Re: Letter to Haru Hyuuga

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm
Haru’s response to the letter, which hadn’t arrived to his house in a very timely manner due to the conditions he was currently living in (Essentially a refugee camp,) would be quickly written in Haru’s neat, formal scrawl, and returned to the sender’s address. He was wary of Sephora, and now he basically had to go to Konoha, for Tori’s sake, at least. So much the better, he supposed. He needed a vacation after all that had happened.

On the day you attacked Tori, I told you that if you ever set foot near her again, I’d take your life. Against my better judgment, I allowed you to walk away, so excuse me if I’m a little skeptical about forgiving you. However, you are a Hyuuga, and however you feel about that, I’m inclined to give a second chance to a kinsman. We are more alike then you know, which makes this doubly difficult for me. Once again, against my better judgment, I’m going to give you a second chance.

However, I’m not going to simply blindly walk into an ambush. I intend to send a letter to Tori, alerting her, and make preparations to visit her at my earliest convenience. Forgive me for not fully trusting you yet, but such precautions are necessary.

When I arrive at the Hidden Leaf Village, if I find that any harm has come to Tori Uzumaki, or if I fail to find her, I’ll come for you. And this time, I won’t be stopped. I’m telling you this for your sake, and for hers. I think she genuinely trusts you, despite your continued efforts to kill her, and I suppose that means I’ll trust you one last time, Sephora Hyuuga.

Sincerely,

Haru Hyuuga
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum