Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Clyde's Inner Struggle (Training) Empty Clyde's Inner Struggle (Training)

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:48 pm
Clyde walked around town looking for the jail. He had seen a really odd jutsu that puts a sort of tracker earlier, and he was curious of how to actually use it. He then sees a boy with his parents up ahead. This boy had curly blonde hair that shined in the light. The boy looked as innocent as anything. Clyde looked over happily sad. The parents seemed to enjoy having the child around. They were ninja's themselves. Everything seemed alright with them from head to toe. They seemed to be strong, and this scared Clyde inside. Such power to have with such a weak child. The mind is never something stable. 

He then remembered the seal and practiced it on himself. He made a perfect seal, but it didn't have any tracking properties. He tries again this time making it a square on his arm. Nothing happens once again, and Clyde was starting to get annoyed. He thought hard of what the person he had saw do. He thought really hard, then this time tried a small dot. It worked fine on him. Clyde quickly got rid of all the dots from him, and continued walking. The parents and the boy begin to pass, and Clyde feels something so off about the parents. He goes over to them and greets them.
"Hi, I am Clyde, I was wondering where the ramen shop was. I am slightly new to the town. It would be a great help."
Clyde made a sincere smile, and the parents seemed to dislike his presence. He held out a hand for them to shake, and the father reaches over and returns the gesture. Clyde puts the tiny dot on the father's wrist halfway through the hand shake.
"Oh, I remember when we were new here."
A fake laugh passes the man's lips, and Clyde's suspicion grows immensely. Clyde then ends the shake, and holds it out to the wife of the man.
"Yeah, it is a small town, but hard to get around sometimes."
Clyde lets out a laugh that seemed as real as ever. He had gotten his fake laughs perfectly unlike these posers. The mother reaches over and puts on a very fake smile that hid almost nothing of her mood. She was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. Clyde left a small dot on her hand, and now had tracking for the both of them.
"Yes, The ramen shop is just up there around the corner."
Clyde hears the women say this, and feels she is rushing to get home. If she wasn't up to something, then Clyde would be very surprised. He decides he was going to look over these people. There was something up here and Clyde didn't like it.
"Oh, thank you! It was very great to meet you."
Clyde was silently sad he was this good at faking his personality. He walks away, and then sees them whispering to each other. They couldn't have been more suspicious. He turns his head back away and continues walking away.

[506]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Clyde's Inner Struggle (Training) Empty Re: Clyde's Inner Struggle (Training)

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 pm
Clyde reaches the end of the street and sees the parents walk away. He wanted to follow them, but he had more important matters. He scans around near the ramen shop and sits down next to a man in a jacket. This man seemed to be acting funny while drinking ramen. This town is filled with weird people Clyde thought to himself.
"Hey can I get some Ramen? I got some ryo."
Clyde had sold some animal furs earlier for some ryo. It wasn't much, but at least he can enjoy a few meals like this. The man nods and reaches out for the money. Clyde takes it out and gives it to the man. He had bought their best bowl. The man looked over shocked, and Clyde smiled. He had only eaten the finest ramen, and became a person of great tastes for this kind of thing. Clyde straightened out his scarf and smiled. The man called out the order to his men, and his men and him began working on it. They were quick and good at what they did. Clyde watched them cut up everything and do it very fast. The knives chopping up the vegetables excited him. He quickly settled himself down. He had no time for that kind of thinking in this village. He was trying to become a better man. Clyde watches as the man got out the bowl of ramen in what seemed to be record time.
"Your ramen sir, I am sure you will find it to be in your tastes."
Clyde exchanges satisfied glances with the man. He saw the ramen at the perfect temperature for human consumption. He did something that would make any ramen chef fan girl in delight. He lifts up the bowl and slurps loudly. This was seen as rude in some cultures, but for some reason it is a huge compliment here. The ramen fills up his cheeks and Clyde is delighted. He had never tasted such a perfect balance of flavors. He looks up after emptying the bowl, and gives a huge thumbs up. The chef looks overjoyed. Clyde leaves a very gracious tip, and seemed to have lots of ryo. He was not very good at spending it one bit. He would always buy stuff that wasn't the greatest. He looks over at the jail, and runs over to it. He knew they could help him with some of his jutsu. The would probably do it happily. Clyde runs over to the jail at full speed, still in awe of the Ramen he had eaten. It might have just been the best in the world.

Clyde eventually reached the jail cell and studies a ninja interrogating someone. Clyde looked at this like gold. He took notes of the technique the guy used to read the suspects mind, and then he headed out. He looked like any other tourist. He walked over to the side of the street near a building, and felt his head. He breathed deeply and entered his own subconscious for a few seconds. He saw a realistic image of Daiko, but luckily nothing else. Entering his own mind was something very scary. He really could end up doing something very wrong. He tries the jutsu again, and looks around to see a bunch of doors inside this really odd colorful places. Each one held a different memory. Clyde closes his eyes inside his head, then opens them up again. He now saw a bunch of folders of files. He liked this setup better, then the other one. He opens up the folder for his past, and sees a file for his parents trying to kill him, and another for Ty. Fear passes over him while he looks at the small rectangular imagine that looked very much like paper. He wonders what exactly will happen when he opens these. He then presses his palm against the file for Ty. A video starts playing that looked overly realistic. It was of him first meting Ty. A tear runs down his cheek as he looks at all the happy moments on the video. The video was filled with gaps of time that Clyde had forgotten, but was still all too real. He falls to his knees and more tears come gushing out. he reaches out his hand as if he was trying to reach Ty in the video. He looks in sorrow of his long lost friend's birthday. Clyde remembered this birthday the best. He had helped Ty though his problems that day. Ty was afraid for the future, because his parents seemed to be arguing more and more everyday. Clyde started feeling the feeling in the back of his head. The video jumped to the night of the accident. Clyde quickly looked over in tears and left his mind. 

He was covered in tears when he was back in the real world. People where staring at him oddly, and Clyde quickly jumped away from the scene. He now wanted to find those people. An entire hour had passed while he was in his own mind. He had a big, red spot on his forehead from pressing his hand there for such a long period of time. He walks over and pulls out a kunai. He wanted to kill the people he met earlier for no good reason. Clyde concentrates and gets their location. He runs over their as the night falls. Something was wrong. Those people were up to no good. Clyde decided he was just going to scan their minds to see what exactly they are up to. Doing so when they are innocent, might be hard. He was just going to assume guilty until proven innocent. Clyde smiles and runs to their location from the rooftops. He need to be fast he felt. He had a bad gut feeling that this was going to end very badly if he doesn't do anything quickly. The night falls as fast as the mood.

[1,000]
[Word total: 1,506]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:13 pm
Clyde looks at the house angrily. He had never smelled more evil in the air. Clyde could care less if the Anbu took him in for questioning or even killed them. He took a nearby rock, that was rather sizable, and threw it through the second story window. He climbs up the side out house and breaks through the window. Clyde looks in to a see a guest bedroom. He hears the people talking downstairs. They seemed to have hate in their voices. Clyde peers through the lock hole in the door, and sees the coast is clear. The people in the house were to occupied with other things. He walks down the stairs sneakily and realizes this house just so happens to be the same model his old house was. He sees a kitchen and looks around. He could go left or right. The left way led to a family room, and the right way led to the dinning room. He knew exactly where they were. He goes to the dinning room carefully and quietly. He then sees the basement doors, and realizes they are beneath him a floor. This was odd as nobody uses their basement often. Clyde opens up the door and slides into the staircase. He quickly balances himself out making almost no noises whatsoever. He then goes down the stairs still making noises only very paranoid people would take even the slightest note of. The voices become more clear as he scaled the stairs. At the bottom he looked to see it was a stone, unfinished basement. Very odd he thought. He looks over to see the parents around a table. On this table laid the curly blonde hair boy next to tons of surgical tools. Clyde sighs in relief that they haven't done anything.
"Hey bitches! I am going to stab both of you in the throat, then take this child. If you lay a finger on him, then you will see the true power of a Jounin ninja."
Clyde was bluffing, but better to intimidate them. The parents look over at him angrily. The blonde haired boy was still crying hard with fear. The parents had written odd symbols over him in ink. It looks as if they were using fuuninjutsu. Clyde pulls out his katana, and looks at them not breaking his stare or expression of hate.
"Your that boy from earlier?! How did you find us? We made sure to lose you."
Clyde smiles.
"You obviously never heard of the Curse Mark Seal. A very basic seal put on you when you shook my hand. It is a very small dot you would notice if you look close enough.You seem to be experts in fuuninjutsu at least."
They looked to see the tiny dot they had on their wrist and hand.
"You bastard, how did you know about us?"
Clyde looks over with a more angry expression now.
"You were about as good as acting as the small child would be able to. I can see right through it. I am a much more experienced person with this. You see I hadn't liked you guys from the start. I was able to hide it with my fake smiles, and small talk. Any one with half a brain could have known you have to be more careful."
He sees the dad reach his hand over the seal, and Clyde throws a kunai as fast as he could. The dad's hand gets stabbed by the kunai, and pressed against the wall closely behind him. Clyde smiles at this, he then runs towards the dad with his katana, and is quickly stopped by the man's wife.
"You smart bastard. How dare you think you can kill us. This child is the key to the world's salvation. Sacrifices have to be made to master a forbidden jutsu."
He glares at the girl angrily. He was about to get serious with these people.
"If you want to play ninja, then I guess I will have to teach you a lesson. I can't let you hurt this child anymore. I have been angered enough, and you won't like me when I am angry. You people shall die now."
The women makes a bright light and suddenly she has two Dao's. The father does the same and gets a great sword. Clyde looks over unamused. He was, however, interested in their jutsu they used. He looked it over and remembered the father being a little bit less experienced. The father weaved a rat then a dog hand sign. Clyde did the same and made his kunai disappear. He then brought it back out and smiled. He was a fast learner from all the jutsu he has learned. He puts the kunai back into his pouch, and the women pounces at him at a rather fast speed. She was swinging down with both Dao's. Clyde simply ducked under her and watched her travel right over him. The father threw the kunai at him, and Clyde quickly caught it as it was about to hit the floor. He stores it in his weapons pouch and looks fearfully around. He was going to have to do it. The father and mother were running at him from opposite sides.
"You asked for it. I am going to rip you limb from limb!"
Clyde activated his eye and felt empowered. If he used any jutsu at all the kid could be hurt in the process. Clyde decided his sword play was going to have to be good enough.
"The boy means nothing, lets burn down the house! He is replaceable."
Clyde heard this, and knew he was going to have to be even stronger. He may have not liked it, but he was going to fall into insanity. He slipped and fell mentally, thriving on that last comment. He feel into his deep insanity, and he was going to kill both of them as fast as he could. He couldn't let them harm a hair on the boys head.

[1,007]
[Word Total: 2,513]

AP: (231/251)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:04 pm
Clyde was very quick, and punched the father as hard as he could into the face. He went full force at a strength of 49. The father's face completely collapsed in on itself. The father was of course much weaker, then the mother though. Clyde shook out his hand feeling how he went too hard into that punch. The mother quickly cuts an "X" into his back, and Clyde cried out. He had forgotten about her. The mother jumps right over in front of him with her blood covered Dao's. She had a look of insanity in her eyes that was scary even to Clyde.
"Ya... you.. BASTARD! YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND! WOULD YOU REALLY KILL MY ONLY LOVE OVER SOMETHING AS STUPID AS A CHILD?"
Clyde glared with as much acid in his eyes as she did.
"YOU DAMN WELL KNOW I WILL BEAT YOUR FACE IN AS WELL. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE BITCH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN LAY YOUR GOD AWFUL FINGERS OVER THAT CHILD. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DINE IN HELL WITH ME!"
He ran at the girl as fast as possible, and goes to slice her chest up. He does a very fast series of slices, and she kept up. Clyde was gaining no ground. She was just as fast, but lacked the strength he did. The aggression in his sword strikes held more power, then hers. He went in for a full strength stab to her heart, and she was able to dodge it very barely. She seemed to have a lower reaction time then him. He smiled and realized if he was faster, he would be able to kill her. He made a easily blockable slice across her chest. She was able to block this and Clyde jumped off, and let a slight stab in her chest. The mother lifted up her shirt, and reveled her stomach with a seal. She then realized this seal, and seemed to glow a black aura.
"Forbidden Ninja Art: Hell's Fury."
She said this with lots of hate. Clyde watches her chakra speed up and get much larger. He sighed out knowing he was fucked. She was much stronger now. He would have to play defensively. He decides he is going to have to become even faster. He would have to control time itself. Clyde makes a rat, then a boar hand sign remembering seeing someone use the same jutsu. They had made these hand signs. He remembered it was Carlos, who oddly had no japanese heritage. What an odd person he thought. Clyde now saw her moving and talking much slower. It was so weird to him. He had completely guessed the jutsu, and got it right. He then saw the jutsu instantly wear off, and the mother ran at him at a very fast speed.
"Hell slicer!"
The mother did a bunch of very fast sword slices against Clyde that all were covered in intense flames. Clyde barely dodged these all even with his eyes empowering it. It was very scary to be this weak against her. She makes another fast slice, and Clyde feels it go against his chest. He tries to stab her, but she simply kicks him aside.
"I am going to fucking kill you if it is the last thing I do!"
He looks at her filled with anger. He was a volcano erupting. She throws her dao's at him at a very fast speed, and Clyde tries the jutsu again. He sees the Dao's travel slower, and Clyde quickly rolls away before they hit. He felt the back of his neck, and felt a cut there. He wasn't fast enough. He throws his katana at her trying to make it go through her chest, but then she stores it in another dimension before it hits.
"YOU DARE TAKE AWAY MY KATANA. YOU BITCH!"
Clyde throws all five kunai at her while she recovered through the katana slice. Every single one hits her right in the stomach. She cries out, then tears up. She rips both her Dao's out of the wall as Clyde gets up. She stares at him screaming out like a small child. She looked so helpless. She pulled out the kunai from her chest, and dropped them on the ground. The two ninja were both covered in blood starring angrily. They were both at their limits breathing heavily. Their stares of hatred were strong still.
"You are going to die right now!"
Clyde shouted this out as he ran towards her. She readied her swords, and Clyde was prepared. He drops to his side, and slid towards her. She had her guard down, because this was unexpected. Clyde jumped up feet first in front of her. His feet both slammed against her wrists causing her to toss her Dao's out of her hands. Clyde then did a spin with a hand motion on the ground, and did a fast series of kicks in a spinning motion. She was quickly uppercutted by a hard kick to her chin. She rose off her feet, then Clyde had a kick slam right into her neck causing her to slam to the ground. She slid across the floor, but Clyde was smarter. He picked up the five kunai dropped earlier, and quickly stopped himself with his other hand. He then throws all five kunai at her. He wasn't as accurate as normal from the spin, but it didn't matter. Every single one hit her body again, and Clyde jumped up with his hand to his feet. She cried out, and Clyde ran over to her with a look of evil.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH THIS BOY? WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL OF THIS?"
He was still filled with rage about the entire situation. She tried to get up, but simple movements hurt. She was sore all over. She picks out the kunai, and tosses them all. She was planning something special to kill the boy. Clyde's time went back to normal, and he was sore all over and covered in blood.

[1,015]
[Word Total: 3,528]

AP: (296/251)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 pm
Clyde limbs over to her with blood trickling down him. He was sore and exhausted. He had never been pushed this far.
"Give me back my katana right now."
Clyde walks over to her to start kicking her while she was down. As he gets in between her and the kunai she gets a better idea. She quickly reaches out and the kunai are pulled to her hand. The kunai all dig right into Clyde's thighs and he cries out. As he falls she takes out the fifth kunai, and holds it stiffly. She was going to let Clyde fall right onto it. He cruses out under his breath, and caught himself with an arm. She then stabs it right into his chest, and he makes another agony filled groan. Clyde rolls over, and falls onto his side close to being passed out. His eyes hurt, and so did the rest of his body.
"Ninja Art: Dance of the wild wolf!"
She had a lot of custom jutsu up her sleeves. A huge gust of wind made lots of cuts all over Clyde as it slammed him into a wall. Clyde falls right on his back looking up at the ceiling. He couldn't find the strength to even move a muscle.
"Give me back my katana!"
He cried this out with difficulty. Everything energy wise shut off. His eyes went back to normal, and he crawled over to her. He kicks the kunai right out of her hand, and it goes flying over. Before she is able to get it back with an odd jutsu, Clyde grabs her arm, and plants his feet right on her side. He then continues to pull away as hard as possible, and soon her arm got dislocated. She screamed in agony, but Clyde was back to his senses. He picks up his kunai, and stores them as she struggles to move her arm back into place.
"Give it!"
The mother makes a blinding light then releases the katana. Clyde stabs it right through her other arm, and she cries out. As she struggled Clyde moved in and put his palm onto her head, and began to go through what she had known. It was so scary to see all the failed experiments she had done. She had killed countless children. Clyde looked at all her jutsu, and understood the mash shift technique she was using. He then goes back to the time period of where it all started to see a simple badge with the letters "D.O.P." He remembered this from his childhood. Clyde remembered all of it. He then does the only thing he can do to such a women sadly. He brings out a kunai, and decides he has to get rid of such a soul. Countless children killed all for her motive of strength. She was so weak though. He went back into her mind to find the cause of the problem was as a child. She had been bullied, because she was so kind. This seemed like a stupid motivate to Clyde until he saw her drug use and crimes. She had gone insane, just like him. Clyde covers her mouth, and she kicks and tries to move. He does a clean cut right across the neck. It was the most painless death he could do at the time. She dies quickly and lays there with her eyes open. Clyde sees a kunai he hadn't seen and make a rat hand sign. The kunai gets pulled into his hand. The child laid there traumatized on the medical bench, and when the child saw Clyde he started crying.
"It is all fine now. Those bad people will never hurt you again."
He undoes the bindings, and caries the kid. He was so exhausted. Clyde found the strength to carry the kid to the orphanage and left him with a note about what happened. He didn't want the child to ever play a guessing game. What he wrote was the truth and nothing but it. The curse marks seals vanished, and Clyde walks away from the village happily. He was still bloody, but he made sure to not let it hurt the child. Clyde treats his own wounds and falls asleep in the forest content with saving many lives. He really wanted to become a cop or something someday.

[729]
[Total word count: 4,257]
[All items collected, training complete, leave thread]

21 Stat point obtained.

Jutsu Learned In Order:
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 pm
approved
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:34 am
small edit! the mind reading jutsu you were learning isnt the one thats legal. you have 1k towards it but it will not be trained yet as its a rank
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum