Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Learning to fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to fight

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:29 pm
He can at her slowly using an open hand attack by thrust ing his hand toward her in a shoving motion his arms making a crossing motion with each new blow and then coming out with faster blows then returning to slow repeaing this combination in random bursts. "This is kinda what I see in my head for the upper body attacks." He said then he started performing slow kicks and sweeps making a grunting noise to represent power behind them some showing more power than others. "And that's kinda what I see for the lower body attacks." He said he then proceeded to slowly demonstrate how the whole style would look in offense he would show that it would rapidly switch between upper and lower offense intended to mess with the opponent's focus and balance as well as break bones by incorporating powerful upper and lower body blows using his hands and feet not just his legs as prior mentioned. Then he stepped back. "So what do you think does it sound good?" He asked
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Learning to fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to fight

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:55 pm
Coco nodded in appreciation. It seemed solid enough. If he was fast enough to pull of the rapid switches from upper to lower attacks it could be quite devastating, no doubt. "It looks good." She announced mulling over ideas in her head. "At some point in time you may want to look into acquiring wind relase." She held up her hand, and demonstrated as a the air around it began to vibrate and distort the light that surrounded it. "It let's you form a blade of chakra around your hand, that can add a surprising enhancement to you stirkes. Though I don't see why you couldn't adapt it to water as well. It wouldn't have to be a particularly high ranked Jutsu to add the punch you need."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum