Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Day... New Academy  Empty New Day... New Academy

Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:24 pm
Kyōkan woke up in the Kumo hospital a few days ago "could it be true Ame was leveled" he thought well at this point it didn't matter he was here for a reason so he got outta bed and got dressed and headed to the academy and headed into the class room and waited for class to start knowing he was early.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

New Day... New Academy  Empty Re: New Day... New Academy

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:59 pm
Coco was a renicance woman! She did just about everything. She flung weapons, threw lightning, and everyone once in a while the should the muses descend she would teach. She was pretty new around these parts so they only trusted her with subbing for a pretty small class. Still it was a nice break from the normal bit of fighting and what not.

She came into her room, paper lunch sack in hand. Covered in at least three layers of clothing. She wrote her name and rank on the black bored, and gave her self a good a proper introduction. "Heyo! class!" She announced with a salute. "The name is Coco Wei. I'm a ninja from Amegakure on loan to your fine village for a little bit."
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:04 pm
Seeing who walked in he glomped his favorite sensei who also was from the same village."Sensei Coco...I missed you. Its been so long. How is sensei Li? What happened to the Village? Are you here for awhile?" He said throwing lots of questions at his old sensei whom he hadn't seen in awhile.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:12 pm
Coco was in complete shock. "Wha, what, what are you doing in Kumo?" She shouted. "What do you mean how's li? What do you mean what happened to the village. "A couple of weeks yes." What's going on? She grabbed Kyo by his lappels and lifted him far over head. "What happened to ame?" She shouted shaking him around.
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:17 pm
"Well sensei last I saw it... It was being leveled by some powerful ninja. I heard one of them mention they were looking for sensei Li. I ran here as fast as I could I was told by a stranger in the village it was safe here." He said looking at her fear in his eyes he looked at his sensei
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm
Tears welled up in Coco's eyes. All of it? The entire village attacked? She'd warned Kumo weeks in advance and they didn't send any help at all? "Noooooo!" Coco cried at the top of her lugs ripping Kyo's shirt clean and half sending him falling to the floor. She was sobbing most uncontrollably now. Everything she'd ever known was gone.

She looked to her students who looked equally horrified, but for different reasons. "I'm sorry class." She sobbed. "You're gonna have to grab another teacher." She turned towards Kyo. "And you're coming with me!" She grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him into the hall. Quickly taking off one of her jackets and handing it to him. Didn't want this to look too weird. "Now tell me as much as you can please."
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 pm
"I woke up to Ame being in a panic my father told me to run away as I left an strange woman told me to go to Kumo and as I ran away I saw people being slaughtered and buildings being destroyed I ran all the way passed out woke up in the Kumo hospital. That's all I know I didn't stick around to find out more I knew that I couldn't handle those monsters." He said his voice trembling. "So now I have to get stronger because one day I will avenge my brother and my village." He said a strange new aggressive confidence in his voice.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 pm
Coco nodded. Well this certainly wasn't how she expected her day to turn out. Abandoning her class like this wasn't going to look good on her teaching record. Blast. She nodded at his last sentence. "You're right. You do need to get stronger and fast. I'll be returning to Ame soon. You too, if you want. I need to see it for myself."

She started walking down the hallway towards the exit. "I'll train you if you stick with me." There was a gleam in her eye. "Really show you how to throw a shuriken."

(exit)
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 pm
He smiled and followed her proudly. "I will do what ever you command sensei because I will become stronger." He followed her to the exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum