Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Prove your worth rank up.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prove your worth rank up.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:20 pm
Jason described that there were a large number of thugs in the distance meaning that they must have a leader and other ninja of higher ranks. Looking at the time of day and the fact that the bandits were not on the move the leaders may be off scouting. It would be a job done by the leader on where they wanted to go next and as it was no where near dusk they were probably not setiling down for the night.
Tatusya hopes that the leader would be away as it would be unfortunate to fight a bunch of bandits as well as there leader. Tatsuay as well decides to relies his clone as they would not know where to go. 

Tatusya tells his theory to Jason and Kasai and hopes that it will be the case.

They start heading in the direction of the large group of bandits and once there Tatusya stops the group.
Crouching in the trees the three have some visuals of the bandits and Tatusya begins to offer a plan of attack in a low voice.

"Now i do have a fast and simple plan that I want your feed back on...I could create a 5m by 5m pit that would easily hold the bandits and if not then I can create one or two more. I was then thinking that Jason you could possibly user your water trumpet jutsu to help was any bandits that fall out side of the pit range. As well Kasai you could use a quick fire style to also have people fall back into the pit.
We could also just have you two round up all the bandits into a cluster then i will sink them into a pit."

It was a simple plan that very well could work but Tatusya wanted to hear what the others though.
If Jason and Kasai thought it was a good plan then Tatusya will get in position and get read to create the pit(s).

[So I know I might be jumping the gun slightly with preforming the jutsu but if you guys dont like the plan ill be canceled.]
[-10 for 5m by 5m pit that is 20m deep// 480 left] 

[360 W/C]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:11 pm
(soo, concerning the two chuunin, do these posts count towards the time till their combo attack? Or does that countdown only start once we engage them?)
Kasai, upon hearing about the large group, immediately used his chakra sensing again. He sent it out, and felt throughout the area, trying to find every person that Jason had mentioned. He found the large group, around thirty or so, but waited until Tatsuya was done talking before he started speaking himself. 
There were thirty with barely no chakra sign. He assumed this meant they were mere grunts, rather than no chakra meaning masters of taijutsu. This was good. Looking further, he saw two more, however, that had much stronger chakra, perhaps even on the level of his own. 
"The thirty are no worry, friends. My fire jutsu will not be needed on them, I believe. The pit along with a following water trumpet will take care of any and all. Their speed is slow, and their chakra is almost non-existent. There are, however, two more, aside from this large group. I do not fear we will lose to them, but I do fear our fight will take time; precious time. If their leader truly is away, then we must make haste before he returns. To fight these two, along with their leader, will be no pretty sight. So let us not delay," Kasai would say, explaining his thoughts on Tatsuya's plan.
"If you wish, I can summon Ruijin to aid with the fight against the two, as it will make our numbers double theirs, no doubt allowing for a swift victory. He may not be fast, but his health and strength are far greater than my own, and I believe Tatsuya's as well. It is not the only way, but simply an option. I fear my jutsu may be more fatal than your own, however, my speed will aid to the fight, as well as the genjutsu I have acquired. You two may make the call for my course of action, as it will affect your own."
Kasai could go either way. Summoning the massive ape would be useful, as he could act as a shield of massive strength, and he knew Tatsuya would have no ill feelings towards him, however, Kasai did not know how Jason would do, fighting along side such a beast. He had never used his genjutsu, though he was fully capable to do so.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 pm
(once we engage them I believe)

Upon hearing Jason's news, Tatsuya offered up a plan of using his earth style to create a pit and Jason's water trumpet jutsu to knock any stragglers into the pit. After Tatsuya's suggestion Kasai had his own input on the situation.

"The thirty are no worry, friends. My fire jutsu will not be needed on them, I believe. The pit along with a following water trumpet will take care of any and all. Their speed is slow, and their chakra is almost non-existent. There are, however, two more, aside from this large group. I do not fear we will lose to them, but I do fear our fight will take time; precious time. If their leader truly is away, then we must make haste before he returns. To fight these two, along with their leader, will be no pretty sight. So let us not delay. If you wish, I can summon Ruijin to aid with the fight against the two, as it will make our numbers double theirs, no doubt allowing for a swift victory. He may not be fast, but his health and strength are far greater than my own, and I believe Tatsuya's as well. It is not the only way, but simply an option. I fear my jutsu may be more fatal than your own, however, my speed will aid to the fight, as well as the genjutsu I have acquired. You two may make the call for my course of action, as it will affect your own."

Both Tatsuya's and Kasai's words made sense to Jason. He believed his water style combo'd with Tatsuya's earth style would lead to swiftly taking out the 30 grunts. He had only seen Kasai's summon, Ruijin, once when he had first met him. He believed it would be a valuable addition to the group. However it seemed they had both forgotten that Jason still had his two clones in position waiting to attack. "I agree with the pit and water trumpet plan. I also accept the summoning of Ruijin to aid in the fight against the two stronger ones. Also, I still have my two clones lying in wait for my signal transformed into a hawk and a wolf. I can relay our plan to them via Nami and position them on opposite sides of the grunts to wash them in to Tatsuya's pit. Tatsuya, we will move on your count." he said to his two teammates and immediately relayed the plan to his clones through Nami who had strategically hidden herself where Jason and his clones could all be linked. The battle was about to begin and Jason was anxious. He subconsciously switched from his normal goofy demeanor to the calm calculating one that took over whenever he was part of any serious situation. Waiting for Tatsuya's count to attack, his mind subconsciously drifted in to Nami's and they let their emotions mix. The two were together amidst the soon to be chaos and that was all that really mattered to them. They couldn't imagine this battle going any other way than what they had planned. Being mentally bonded the way that they were now also gave them each a form of comfort he didn't think anyone else would understand. 'I love you Nami. Stay safe for me.'' Jason mentally said to his fox. Her only reply to him was 'I know' and they continued to wait for Tatsuya's signal to commence the assault.
WC: 367

Jason's stats:
Health: 20
Chakra: 55
Stamina: 130AP
Speed: 80
Strength: 40

Clone 'A' stats:
Stamina: 125AP

Clone 'B' stats:
Stamina: 125AP

Last edited by Jason Senju on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm
[Um Jason you cant just copy and past some one else's post and then put it towards your own W/C, you are still missing 30 words. And also its not a cool way to get more stats.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 pm
[sorry, yesterday was a weird day and I didn't realize I counted his words to it. I was rushing, I usually don't use other peoples words cuz I know its not allowed and just plain bad manners. Again sorry. I edited though]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 pm
[Its all good Jason sorry if I sounded like a Jerk]

Hearing the two give there responses Tatusya agrees with Kasai's idea of not using the fire style how ever Tatusya did disagree with summoning Ruijin.

"Something thing that I would like to say about Ruijin is that by summoning him it could draw in their leader witch is something i dont want to happen but if you feel that he is needed they by all means summon him."

Having a team with every one adding in there own thoughts was what team work was all about and even if two people disagreed then you find a compromise and move on. Tatsuya also trusted Kasai and Jason, and Tatusya knew that they knew what they were doing so if they they thought something was a good idea Tatusya trusted them but Tatsuya would not be afraid to object.

"One last thing if things get out of hand the we should all retreat in that direction over there." *Tatusya points into the east.

"So if there are no other objections then on my mark."

Tatusya then jumps into a bush bellow and claps his hands together then brings them to the ground.
Tatusya would aim the pit in the direction with the most concentrated amount of bandits to form a 5m by 5m pit that would go down 20m.
Now the pit its self would not form instantaneously so it would give time for jason to user the water trumpet to round up the rest. As well if any of the bandits were to dodge the water then Kasai would step in and round more up.
Tatusya will stay in the bushes for the moments in case he needs to form another pit or two or lend any other far rang support.

With the pit forming and the water flowing so far the mission is going well however Tatusya will keep an eye on any other more skilled ninja become engaged. 

[W/C 319]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm
Kasai listened closely, and bobbed his head.
"Yes, this is true, and I understand very much. Ruijin is massive, and not stealthy in the least. I agree that it is our utmost priority to keep the leader of this pack at bay as long as possible. Genjutsu it will be for my move, then," Kasai said, after Tatsuya had said all that he would.
Kasai then crouched behind a tree, not letting any part of his body be shown to the ones on the other side; his chakra would the seeing for him. 
Next, he slowly raised his hands to his chest, preparing for a body flicker. He would not use it yet, but would the second the two chuunin level ninja showed up. He could, and would, disable them both in a single move, his genjutsu binding, allowing Jason and Tatsuya to knock them out quickly. 
"You two do the work you will. I will wait in hiding until the stronger ones appear. I will have them disabled and unable to move for a short period of time only, and it will be up to you to knock them unconscious then. I will be able to move while they are under my genjutsu, but I will not be able to move fast enough before the effect wears off."
He would relate this to them both quickly, before sitting and waiting. 
Then, Kasai would watch as the ground would begin to fall beneath the feet of the group of genin level bandits. He noticed right away that a few were not standing close enough, and would remain outside of the pit, however, that was Jason's job to ensure they fall in. He trusted the boy's abilities, and knew he would not fail with this action. 
Their team so far seemed very capable, at least with taking out genin. The chuunin would be no difficulty at all either, provided Jason and Tatsuya moved fast enough. However, the real difficulty might appear when the leader showed up, but they would deal with that when they had to.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 pm
Jason listened intently as both Kasai and Tatsuya spoke. They had finally settled on a plan, Kasai's summon only being a last resort in order to avoid fighting the bandit leader at all costs. Kasai would hide and let Tatsuya and Jason take care of the grunts, acting only when the two stronger bandits came into the fight. Jason crouched behind a tree, waiting for the two stronger bandits to show up as well. He would leave the group of Genin level ninja to his two clones.
"My clones will handle pushing the grunts into the pit. I will wait here with Kasai for the two Chuunin level bandits to enter the battle and take them out. Everybody take your positions and begin the attack when Tatsuya opens his pit. Good luck."
Soon after taking their positions, the ground opened up and swallowed 20 of the bandits leaving 5 on either side of the pit. Jason's clones were in perfect position for this. They released their respective transformations and the one to the right blasted his 5 Genin level bandits into the pit by shooting a cone of water at them, washing them away. The clone on the left knocked the 5 bandits on his side into the pit by creating 5 flat ended pillars in front of each, blasting them into the pit through sheer force. It was over for the poor grunts before they even knew what had hit them. Jason's team had certainly proven themselves capable this far. However it was not time to celebrate just yet. All the commotion had summoned the two Chuunin level bandits. They had come running to the battlefield and were now standing 10 meters from the far end of the pit, in between both of Jason's clones. It was Kasai's turn now. As soon as Jason saw that the two bandits were immobilized, he would make his move to render them unconscious. Until then, he waited and watched for his sign to act.
WC: 332
[-20 water trumpet, -20 rock pillar spears]

Jason's stats:
Stamina: 130AP

Clone 'A' stats:
Stamina: 105AP

Clone 'B' stats:
Stamina: 105AP
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 pm
The plan so far was working wonderfully. The pit had been created and all the low level bandits were soon to be dropped into the pit.
Kasai and Tatusya for the most part with still both hidden and the bandits only directly knew where Jason was. This would give the team an advantage. Tatusya would watch out for the two chuunin rank users but it seemed that Kasai was going to take care of it.
Before they showed up Tatusya whisperer over to Kasai.

"Okay if you take on the two chuunin then ill handle there leader when it comes out, until you and Jason have all the low level bandits under control as well ans the two chuunin."

Just as Tatsuya had finished the two chuunin appeared. Assuming that Kasai was going to make his move Tatsuya says 

"Good luck, stay safe."

Tatusya watched Kasai go into battle as well Tatusya begins to watch for the leader.

Well after Kasai left Tatusya had his eyes set on the battle field and unfortunately this would have been Tatsuya's mistake.
Tatusya had been so focused on the battle that he was not checking his flank and it seemed that the leader had come up behind Tatsuya.

"You should go back to the academy." The leader of the bandits said.

It was too late for Tatusya to react, as soon as he said what he said the leader grabs Tatsuay and throws him back deeper in the woods.
It was highly unlikely that the other say Tatusya disappear as he was pretty well hidden, and so unless Jason or Kasai went to go check on Tatsuya it was likely that Tatusya may have to fight the leader by him self for at least a short wile.

Having been thrown back 5m or so the wind was knocked out of Tatsuya, but he still got up and was ready to fight.
Looking at the leader wait to attack the leader says.

"Have you been looking for this."
The leader pulls out the scroll and shows it to Tatsuya.

Tatsuya smiles and says. "How did ya know?"

With that Tatusya gets ready to preform a jutsu however the leader is prepared to strike as well.
The chief preforms some hand signs and expels a jutsu fire style similar to the fire ball jutsu fortunately they are about 7m apart and Tatusya preforms Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake to create a giant earth dragon.
As the fire ball gets closer to Tatusya, and he makes the dragon go right towards the fire ball. Lifting the earth dragon slightly off the ground the dragon smashed right through the fire ball (destroying it) and then makes its way for the chief. It soon arrives at the chief and Tatusya has the dragon coil around it.

[W/C 468]
[-30 for Earth Dragon. 400 left]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 am
(sorry for this post, if any of it is confusing or rather lame. It seems as if my life has been taken up by the site I've been working on)
Kasai paid close attention as the genin mass, watching as the work was done. It constantly evaded his mind that Jason had shadow clones, as Kasai's own clones were mere images, and close to useless. They were very useful though, he could see. 
He watched closely as the pit formed fully, and then the clones made their moves, using their water trumpets to knock the remainders back into the pit. 
This was when Tatsuya whispered his message to Kasai, and disappeared. Kasai feared that he might end up trying to find and battle the leader himself. Perhaps his friend was able, but it would be a hard fight indeed.
However, Kasai had his task, and his targets appeared in sight. 
Immediately, his hands flew into action, making the proper sign. Ram. 
With this, the body flicker activated, and Kasai flew towards the Chuunin level bandits with a speed of 110; a speed that they could likely not even register. 
Stopping a few feet away, he then gazed deep into their eyes. It was here that he would trap them, as no hand signs were needed for this genjutsu, only a simple eye contact, very much like the sharingan. 
And so, staring into his eyes, the Chuunin would find themselves trapped and unable to move for 3 posts worth of time, hopefully enough for Jason to do his work.
Yet, there was no sign of Tatsuya moving, or even a sign of him at all. Noticing this, Kasai made no delay in his actions, charging the Chuunin that had originally been Tatsuya's target, making sure to keep eye contact with them.
As soon as he reached the target, he would make a flying kick at the head, right in the place to knock the bandit unconscious with a single hit. By the time his hit would go through, the genjutsu would already be starting to wear off, and Kasai hoped Jason would be able to act fast enough to knock out the other before it was too late. 
"Where are you, Tatsuya?" Kasai growled to himself as he charged the Chuunin, leaping into the air for the kick. 
(440 - 10 from body flicker = 430 - 30 from genjutsu binding = 400)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum