Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 90000

Post-Cat-astrophe [P - NK] Empty Post-Cat-astrophe [P - NK]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:00 am
Akira spent his first day sleeping at the shrine of his clan and honestly it was somewhat creepy living in such a big place by himself. People could literally just walk through the temple and he'd be completely oblivious to it provided he were in a deep enough slumber. But he managed eventually. Plus the cats stopped being so hostile ever since they got gassed out. And started to behave themselves a bit more, straying away from the gardens and the inside of the house.

He was in the courtyard at the nice and respectful time of 10:00 AM. A good time to get training. He had had his breakfast and was ready to get his day started. Since he didn't really have any missions or even go to the battles that the Kumogakure higher ups seemed to be partaking in. He figured he'd devote every day he was here to training until he managed to get a designated student. He'd do him for now. As a strong independant man.

Starting the training with a very basic meditation ritual he kept his legs folded and took deep breaths. Focusing his chakra until a bright purple aura blanketed his whole body. A very distinct color for a very distinct ninja. From a very powerful clan. His chakra powerful enough to be noticed among the highest of ranked ninja in this village.

He didn't quite know what he was going to train today, but it was irrelevant. He'd decide after he had gotten himself warmed up enough in the first place. But he'd probably just end up learning a new jutsu and that would be that. Infact, mastering his chakra control would probably go a long way towards allowing him to learn his clan's more powerful jutsu.

Nonetheless he kept focused, his chakra channeling furiously through his system.

307/???
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Post-Cat-astrophe [P - NK] Empty Re: Post-Cat-astrophe [P - NK]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:47 pm
Cautiously Coco continued to creep thought the formerly feline filled facility that was the Shinkou temple. Though by the look of things, the cats no longer seemed to be a problem. Or maybe coco had just proven that she was the Alpha in the pack, and no one dared to attack her. That was more likely, let's face it!

Mainly she was looking for Akira, the handsome blued eyed fellow she'd meet in the temple before. She'd never gotten to properly thank him for getting her out of the temple. She probably never would, but that was besides the point. He was really the only person he knew around these parts. She was used to living a lonely life, so that wasn't a worry. More than anything she was interested in seeing what it was like to have a friend.

When she finally came upon Akira she found him with a hazy purple aura around him. She felt like that should be strange, but Coco really knew more about knives, and swords than she did about chakra. "It looks like you came into a nice bit of real estate huh?" Her voice was strong, and friendly. She hoped it's surprise him to hear it. After all he was so deep in meditation. However she also got the sense that he was expecting her somehow.

(224/1,000 for Ninjutsu Spec)
(531 for twc)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:23 pm
Akira sort of missed the cats. All those cats, gone. All those missed petting and cuddling opportunities, and making them chase lasers and stuff, so much fun could've been had. Ah well, there was no use crying over spilled milk. 

He kept his mind focused, trying to channel his chakra as powerfully as he could in an attempt to get himself pumped up for the real thing. Until he opened his eyes to see a pretty familiar face. It was Coco! The girl he first explored this temple with. He didn't quite expect her here so soon but he was happy to see her. He couldn't help but give a warm smile, he figured they'd meet again eventually. . "Yeah. I fixed it up a lil'. Lot less blood first off." He admitted with a shy chuckle. Getting up to welcome her as she walked towards him. "Nice to see you again, feeling better from before?" He asked empathetically, remembering that she had breathed in the poison from her strange salamander summon, enough to knock her out in fact and he'd hoped she wasn't feeling too groggy as a result.

The blood was cleaned off and the courtyard was now back to its' usual battered stone self. And the water in the garden was replaced. It took him hours to do even with the help of clones but he figured it was worth it to turn this place into its' own little eden. No new fish yet however, it'd probably just end up attracting those cats again with the promise of a quick snack.

582/???
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:33 pm
Coco simply brushed off his comment. "Pfft." She announced with pride. "Unfortuetly that's not the first time that idiot did that to me, and it's probably not going to be the last." She shrugged, and laughed. "You'd think I'd have built up a resistance to it by now." She trailed off, remembering their first, second, and third encounter with the stupid Geko.

"Anyway." She announced approaching his position. "You really done up the place. The Fang Shui around here is much better, without all the blood." She let loose a nice laugh. "Sorry that may have been in bad taste considering it is your clans temple." She straightened herself up. "Listen you really helped me out the other day. If those cats woke up before I did, I may have been at nip. So as far as I'm concerned I owe ya one."

Yup there it was. She straightened up her scarf, and made cover up her blushing face. Being in someone's debt was never a good thing. Best to get it out of way early, and avoid compound interest. Besides she was going to be the mother of a clan one day. She had to set an example for her children and her Children's Children. Her clan would not be known as a bunch of liars and thieves.

She gave him a wink. "Of course you could consider me clearing out those cats as my payment, and we could start this friendship as equals. Or as close to Equals as we Chuunin, and Jounin can get."

(461/1000)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 pm
Akira was glad she wasn't in any pain from those noxious gases. "Your summon is definitely...Interesting." Akira responded. "The slime to ages to get off the floorboards though..." He whined, those painstaking hours of scrubbing to get all that shit off. It was grimy. 

He obviously wasn't such a big fan of slimy stuff. Especially since he slipped and busted his ass on it several times throughout the day. "I agree. Took a lot of scrubbing but. I wanna thank you cause you tried to save my life in any case, y'know; from those cats. And I appreciate the thought."  He gave her a thankful smile. 

"It wouldn't be very humane to let you suffocate inside my temple...It's a long way from home." He chuckled lightheartedly, dismissing the gratitude as he felt he did what anyone would do given they were put in the same position.

Akira could definitely tell that she was trying to get another favor from him. Meh, she was cute so who was he to say no. "Y'know if you want another favor from me you could just say...I kinda took pride in the fact I saved a girl. (And I was also gonna rub it in a lil'...)" He muttered coyly, scratching the back of his head. And it was true, come on; it was perfect. She was out cold and he was there to whisk her out of danger and also to be the first thing she saw when she regained consciousness. It was exactly like something out of a terrible romance book or cliché fairytale.

847/???
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:24 pm
"Don't get cocky now Mister." She said it in a friendly enough manner, but her stomach knotted up. She didn't need any man to save her. Ever. ":Listen I'm a stranger in a strange land, you're a lost soul in a strange land. I was hoping maybe we could make this a permanent arrangement. Our being together and chatting I mean." She arched her eyebrow high into the air. Trying to gauge his reaction. "I don't usually like people all that much, but you're not too bad." She rolled her eyes, and stared over at the empty pond. "Plus you're a Jounin, and I need one of those in my life right now." She let the statement hang in the air for a moment. It was pretty blunt, but Coco had never been one for beating around the bush.

"I want you to know this is hard for me. Rain ninja's have to be self reliant, and strong." She was both, she knew it in her soul. "However there is only so much I can learn from reading manuals and books. I need someone to train me. I need to become strong enough to protect my village." She sighed. So much for not relying on a man. She held her breath, and let the blood drain from her face. "All I need is for someone to teach me how to use Ninjutsu. I have been neglecting that side of my training for quite some time. And I was hoping you would have me as a student. I'm quiet, a quick study, and stupidly determined to succeed." She grinned, a wide toothy grin. "I even have references if you need a second opinion. Of course that means bringing another salamander in here..."

(752)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:10 am
"Senpai, to you." He grinned obnoxiously, he could let a little joke slide here and there, surely? But she visibly had something she needed to get off her chest so he figured he should shut up and let her explain herself. And she was pretty direct. Obviously if she were his student speaking so directly to him probably wouldn't have been something he appreciated first off. "Being together huh?" He questioned. Obviously he knew what she meant but he was saying it to see what sort of reaction he'd get. Testing her a little bit.

He felt somewhat inclined to accept honestly. Especially considering she said she "needed" someone like him in her life, she just moved to this village as well and she seemed pretty lost in terms of guidance. He mulled it over in his head a bit, holding his chin with his index finger and thumb. "I like you. Your goals are very noble." He reasoned. Obviously he wasn't going to let her down with the whole "most people don't succeed when they promise that kinda shit" talk.

"No. Hell no. Keep those things off my courtyard." He quickly retorted, actually saying the "Hell no" in English instead of Japanese. Kumogakure Style, yeah! But in all seriousness there was no way he was going to clean up salamander slime again. That was disgusting and that was something he never wanted to do ever again. "And I understand where you get the pressure from. I had to endure the same thing. And look at me. No guidance and no path. If you really want a guy like me as a sensei. How could I say no?" 

"And if you're as quick to learn as you say you are. Learning Ninjutsu should be a cakewalk. I mean, it's safe to assume that's the reason you came here." He grinned at her. "But if you wanna be my student..." He spoke, purposely cliffhanging the rest of his sentence. "You have to call me Senpai."

1182/???
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:10 am
Slowly Coco's eyes rolled to the left. 'Gross.' She thought. Her blush could be seen creeping over the edges of her scarf. Goodness this was going to be a hard pill to swallow. She gulped deeply, before forcing her eyes to stare back into Akira's. He was going to be impossible to live with after this. She could tell. As if carrying her off in his arms wasn't bad enough.

She forced herself to speak in a sugary sweet voice. "Whatever you wish... Akira Senpai."

She held back a gag. 'Oh my! Oh my! I can taste it. Gross, gross gross. It's in my mouth.' The vile taste of subordination was placed firmly upon her tounge. A taste Coco had never fully experienced before. Wretched, it was. Truly Wretched. She took a deep breath, and cleansed her system. 

"Now Senpai, Bleh." Ah man that time she actually did gag. This was going to take some getting used to. Meh, might as well own it. She flashed him her biggest greenest eyes and fluttered them lightly. "Can we begin now Akira Senpai?" GROOOOOOOSS, she could practically feel her outfit turning into a Sailor Fuku. Rest in peace the man who tried to get Coco into a short skirt.

(909/1000)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:45 am
He was loving this. He now has a cute girl calling him "Senpai". It's every basement-dwelling Anime fan's dream. Not that Akira was part of such a clique however. No. Never. But it was awesome. And he could already tell that she was hating it! Hey, at least she didn't make it very obvious at first. Or at least, tried to. But surely the effort was enough?

He couldn't help but laugh. This was all too entertaining for him. She was blushing though, so it couldn't have been that bad, right? Right? Seems as if the thought of using proper manners towards a higher-up was something she couldn't stomach. Then again she said that it was due to her past as a Rain Village ninja who were apparently supposed to be talented by themselves. Without the aid of a sensei or another figure. And it seemed like a pretty impractical way of going about it, how would they learn when they have no strong figures to learn from.

A little blush striking his face when she called him Senpai the last time. "Don't worry, it'll grow on ya. Soon you won't call me anything else." He grinned, almost like a 12 year old boy would. He was happy, that was for sure. And with that he began to pace back and forth.

"Alright, so. Without further ado. Ninjutsu is something not too difficult to learn, but hard as hell to master. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. How good you are at Ninjutsu is usually determined by how much chakra you have, and also the quality of it. Along with how easily you can form and shape a jutsu. It's kinda like painting. I guess. The better your intuition, precision and dosage of chakra (Let's name it 'paint' for this metaphor)." He instructed, putting the word "paint" in quotes using his fingers.

"Too much chakra and your jutsu's gonna be overwhelming and go ass backwards. Too little and it's gonna be incomplete. (And suck.) You gotta know how much chakra you want to put in to your jutsu." Here was the verbal lesson before he'd get stuck into the actual thing. He activated his Meigan, his usual midnight blue eyes changing into a bright shade of crimson. Ahh, Dojutsus and their infinite practicality. With this, he'd be able to gauge how much chakra she actually had, and in turn should give him a better idea on what jutsus she could perform. He'd start off easy. A jutsu which was handy and also easy to perform. the Gale Palm technique. It didn't even require handseals, yet it definitely required a dosage.

"All right. I'm gonna make you perform a jutsu, but there's a catch. You gotta dose it properly. It's called Gale Palm. I used it when you were unconscious to steer all the gas away from the temple. I'm gonna stand here and I'm gonna throw bottles at you. If you deflect them with enough force so that they don't hit you --- OR ME (cuz I'll kick your ass). You'll have gotten a step closer to getting the jist of learning Ninjutsu efficiently. And you'd have gained a jutsu." He spoke, finishing up his monologue. "Merry Christmas." He finished, with a grin. He figured his terms were acceptable. The whole 'bottle throwing' thing may have seemed a bit mean. But hey if she got clonked on the head she needed to focus a lot more. It was both motivation and discipline at the same time. His students had to feel the pain required to succeed.

"First off. I want to show you what even a basic, C-rank jutsu could be when used by an experienced (and sexy) ninja with strong chakra (myself, in case you were wondering.)" And with that he clapped his hands together, very loudly. "FUUTON! JUUHA REPPUSHOU!" He shouted, blasting a massive gust of wind which would have enough power to not only knock Coco over (50 strength and speed), but probably blow her cute lil' scarf right off her neck too. Of course it'd not cause any injuries to her..

1866/???
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:27 pm
Well that was a beautiful way to describe Jutsu. Coco had never really considered it like that. She'd always gotten caught up in how it would work physically in the world. she always had such trouble with Jutsu. No one had explained it like that before. Wait, did he say he was going to throw bottles at her? Well she guessed that was one way to get her to focus. 

Okay he was going to demonstrate a jutsu, that' be cool. Coco was always interested in seeing what was out there in the world for her to learn and pick up on. In fact there was this one that that.... Suddenly a blast of wind erupted from Akira. "Whaaaaaa!" Coco screamed as she was blown off of her feet. Her umbrella caught the wind and was blown out of her hand straight into the sky. As the strong gust whipped around her she could feel her scarf unraveling! Dang she hadn't been expecting that in the least. As she soared through the air she readied her legs to catch the ground, and rebound. We'll if that's how it was going to be, she'd just have to show him how it was really done!

She soared underneath the Cherry blossom, propelled by his powerful gust of wind. Underneath the trees branches she finally began to descend, until...

Suddenly felt a strong tug aginst her neck, and her descent was stopped suddently. She felt what was left of her Scarf tighten around her neck. "Bleh mrrr, gurgle." She gasped for air. Her eyes glanced upwards, and she could see her long scarf wrapped up in the tree's branches. It hung tightly to the branches, as well as around her neck. Creating a pretty good noose. 'Well this is embarrassing.' She thought as she could feel the life being slowly squeezed out of her.

Her half blue half purple face stared angrily at Akira. She calmly reached into her jacket and pulled out shuriken. In the Ame Jungle she'd been attacked by a few python's before. So this wasn't her first time of almost strangling to death. Still she didn't want to spend the whole night here! He brought the shuriken over her head, and cut the scarf in twain, allowing her to drop safely to the ground.

As she dropped to the ground, so to did tiny strands of her scarf's severed threads. Pink strands fell upon her shoulder like new snow. "Like a painting eh?" She announced, ignoring the raspy nature of her voice. "We'll let's see what I got!"

She tossed her Shuriken at Akira. It's spinning metal edges whistling as it flew through the air. She'd had this jutsu in her pocket, for a while but had never actual used it. Seeing that it was a ninjutsu and all. Now was a good of a time as ever. "Okay Senpai here I come! Don't hold back!" She clapped her hands together, and sent her own wave of wind washing wildly outward. "Wind Style: Gale Palm!"

The wind hit the shuriken turning it from a deadly projectile to an outright missile!

She had no doubt that Akira would be able to dodge the obvious attack. She just wanted a little revenge for her blowing him away.

She took and open stance, and shot a look at Akira. "Now Senpai, let's begin. I think we're about to have a great Breakthrough in my training."

(TWC 1481)
(1000/1000) For Ninjutsu Spec
(481/1000) For Great Breakthrough
(481/3000)Towards making Ninjutsu my main spec
if that's not too greedy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum