Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training with the Amekage Empty Training with the Amekage

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Kyojin was currently in the training grounds bored as hell wanting to learn something new. Kyojin still a newly appointed Genin didn't have any skill at all to begin with. Kyojin began throwing a fury of punches and kicks at a tree snapping it in half." Wow im so cool " he said to his self aloud.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Training with the Amekage Empty Re: Training with the Amekage

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:13 pm
Amekage Aiko Akiyama. The triple A that nobody would know about and likely never will, thanks to the people currently laying waste to her village without any interference from her only ally. So the opposite duo (within one body) through a thin forest admiring the nature. Ok, scratch that, Pudding was enjoying the nature while Aiko was eating her 13th Pudding cup. Suddenly from up ahead she felt a strong chakra signature from up ahead. So stealthily approaching the signature, she found...a sapling toppled to the ground. Huh strange. Well, maybe it was time to see just how strong this guy was! Performing the hand seals at a speed of 100 she would yell "Hey! You!" before striking out with a water whip which would travel at a speed of 25 due to her chakra stat towards Kyojin, simply wrapping around his body. She couldn't go hurting anybody too bad....yet.

(-20 for water whip so 590/610)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:37 pm
While tearing down tree to tree in the training grounds Kyojin heard a girl voice scream HeyYou. Kyojin had whipped around and saw a girl who looked his age but really short and she was the cutiest girl he had seen in Kumo. When Kyojin was just about to say something the girl whipped out water tentacles of some sort trapping Kyojin where he stood." What are you doing " Kyojin said slowly because he was unsure who the girl was because he never seen her in Kumo nor did she have a headband. The only person Kyojin knew in Kumo without a hand band were civilians and Kronus Times.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 pm
So...this boy was strange. He had high chakra...but moved like a turtle, if the way that he moved so sluggishly was any indication to it. Was this some sort of medical anomaly? Hell, she wasn't even that high in chakra and she was the Second Amekage!

"Former."

"Shut up!"

So still holding him tight with the water whip, she would at a speed of 100 close the distance while still holding the rope taught and...caress his chin, putting a mark seal on his body because he was already becoming so....interesting just for his high chakra. Of course she would have to ruin the moment though.

"What the fuck are you?"

(-5 for mark seal so 585/610)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 pm
Before he could even blink the girl was in Kyojin's face screaming What The Hell are you. Then she did one thing he didn't expect she put her hand on his chin and rubbed it. Kyojin didn't say he didn't like it but he kinda did." Who the hell am I, Who the hell are you what kind of oerson comes out of no where and rubs a person chin " Kyojin said.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:27 pm
"Who am I? I am multiple things. The alter ego of Pudding, The Second Amekage, A Kumogakure Jounin and a training professional in the arts of medical ninjutsu. Yeah, I'm a lot of things."

"Stop bragging."

"Shut up!"

At this point she would have released her water whip and backflipped away at a speed of 100, no panty-shots for you as she was still wearing her overcoat, about 3m away from the body. Noting the small saplings that littered the clearing, she couldn't help but laugh. Apparently someone was doing strength training.

"You know....there is a more efficient way to training than just beating up on the things that let us keep breathing. I can show it to you if you'd like."

Not like she was doing this just to observe the strange boy with the large chakra, she was doing this as a help. Totally. TOTALLY.

(+10 due to no jutsu being used, now at 595/610)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 pm
While Kyojin was waiting for the girl to answer he said " I am Kyojin Rikaru Genin of Kumogakure ". What supsrised Kyojin was what the girl said "Who am I? I am multiple things. The alter ego of Pudding, The Second Amekage, A Kumogakure Jounin and a training professional in the arts of medical ninjutsu. Yeah, I'm a lot of things." Kyojin smiled while saying " no need to brag ". After he said that the girl started doing backflips quickly getting away from him. When the girl got up she said"You know....there is a more efficient way to training than just beating up on the things that let us keep breathing. I can show it to you if you'd like ". Kyojin never had anyone to ask to train him so he had no choice but to say yes." Sure I would love to train with you.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Huh, so the boy had agreed. Now, time for the torture-I mean training. Yes, lots and lots of training. So she would grab him suddenly at a speed of 100 and run away with him under her arm with difficulty until she eventually came upon the setting she wanted. the trees no longer were there, instead it was a barren clearing, a fast flowing river going downstream towards a waterfall.

"Alright, this is whats going to happen. You are going to run downstream I am going to chase after you...kinda. The thing is, you will be avoiding...some special attacks, let's just keep it at that. Got it? Let's start!"

She would walk onto the river, chakra keeping her from sinking as she began to make the hand seals for the snake mouth. She wouldn't activate it yet, but she would have it ready. For now she would wait for the boy to start running so she could observe the medical anomaly that was this child.

(-1 for surface walking, 594/610)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:38 pm
The girl swooped himnoff his feet which was pretty ironic. They arrived at a stream with no trees in sigh and a waterfall. The girl said "Alright, this is whats going to happen. You are going to run downstream I am going to chase after you...kinda. The thing is, you will be avoiding...some special attacks, let's just keep it at that. Got it? Let's start!". The girl then walked on water which was nothing to him because his chakra control was almost perfect. Before leaving Kyojin walked up to the girl and said " I will do this as best I can ". Before he started to run Kyojin kissed the girl on the cheek. Kyojin now in the stream started to run as fast as he could.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm
Training with the Amekage <a href=Training with the Amekage Fmc0u" />

He...he kissed her. Kyojin freaking kissed her before just running down the river like a little bitch. Ohohoho, it was payback time. A evil grin would play across her face and Pudding would begin to chuckle
within her mind at the carnage to come. Running at a speed of 100 to get in front of Kyojin, she would finish up her hand seals as she spoke.

"You know, back in Ame, they called me a lot of things. Yandere of Pudding, easy for sweets and all other things. After that...they called me brutal. If you want to get me...you'll have to work for it."

It was hilarious how this kid had a crush on her and she intended to play on it. After all, if she got closer to him one day he would let his guard down and the secrets in his head would be hers. A Snake Mouth would appear about one meter away from her and at a speed of 20 would travel in a straight line at a speed of 20 towards Kyojin, who would be almost at the edge of it's range due to speed so he would have time to dodge. This training would be about reaction and Aiko wanted to see how good he would do.

(-20 for snake mouth, 574/610)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum