Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

My friend the Hydra. Empty My friend the Hydra.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:49 am
Kuro panted as he ran through the trees, coming to a stop in front of a huge jungle tree. "Vixie... this is like the THIRD, TIME, WE SAW THIS TREE! I could forgive you if it was the second, but now I'm just starting to think you're scared of leaving your home." Vixie growled slightly and continued walking. She didn't know where he wanted her to take him! She was just leading him to her favorite spots in hope that one would appease him. Not her fault she didn't know how to get somewhere she'd never been! "Vixie wait... let's... let's just take a little break. We'll worry about finding our way to Yuki later." Kuro sighed and slumped against the large tree while Vixie walked back and sat next to him.

"Heyyyy, I know what we can do! Let's summon Agro!" Kuro grinned and Vixie groaned in irritation. "Oh come on. He didn't do anything to you." Vixie stared silently into Kuro's eyes for several seconds before he broke eye contact. "Oh fine. I guess we should only do it if we have a real reason to." Vixie seemed to smile as she relaxed and gently wagged her tail. "...I'm gonna go find somebody to beat up!" Kuro sprang up and dashed off as fast as he could, not to the fox's surprise. She huffed and shook as she stood up and followed him. "Oh don't be such a sour puss. You'll feel better when I have a bunch of treats again. Which will be when we get to Yuki." Kuro smiled and travelled a bit further before finding a small campfire, three bandits sat around it swapping stories about the beautiful women they'd seen. Kuro stayed back and listened for a bit before he started making a seal on the ground. He took a deep breath as he drew the symbol he'd seen on the scroll, stopping and fixing it two or three times before he felt like it looked as it should. "All right. Vixie, bite me." He held his hand out to his side and the vixen bit into it to draw blood. "Ow! Hey, just a little, geez." Kuro pouted and shook his hand. The bandits jumped up, having heard Kuro's small yelp of pain. 
"Who's there!?"
"Crap, Agro, let's go!"
Kuro slammed his bloody hand into the center of the seal on the ground, invoking the contract and activating the seal. He gasped at the sudden energy loss that was required to summon his friend and blinked a few times to snap out of it while Agro appeared in a large puff of smoke. "Really? Has it even been a day yet?"
"Yay! It worked! Got some guys to deal with!" Kuro pointed to the bandits who all backed up slowly, their bodies quivering in fear of the mythical beast before them. Agro looked at them with a low growl before stepping over Kuro and charging them, biting one of the men and shaking his head violently as he tore the first apart. The other two turned and ran away screaming in terror. Agro glared at them then looked back at Kuro. "Do I have to catch them?"
"Nahhh, you did good... unless you want to of course."
Agro shook his head solemnly and sighed. "No... I detest chasing."
Kuro noticed the sadness in Agro's voice and patted his side. "Hey, are you all right? You seem down."
The Hydra looked at Kuro a bit before taking a deep breath and replying. "When a Hydra gets bigger, they tend to develop some kind of breath weapon of some sort. Just, something to hit someone far away since we aren't exactly the best runners."
"Ohhhh. You don't have yours yet huh? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it soon."
"Not likely. Hydras age much slower than you humans. Lord Hydros is ancient if you go by your aging scale... don't, tell him I said that. He doesn't like acknowledging his age."
"Heh, don't worry, I'm not gonna snitch on you."
Kuro hugged Agro's neck tightly while Vixie sniffed around the small tents the bandits left behind, dragging out a bag tied by a string. She held it up to Kuro who opened it up to reveal a collection of hard jerky. "Hey! Food, awesome! I was running out! ...I guess it's too much to ask for them to have any pastries. Stupid bandits." Vixie shoved her face in the bag and started eating away at it while Agro shooj his head slowly. "Why didn't you bring more then?"
"Well, I didn't know I was gonna get lost!" Kuro humped and ate a bit of jerky that Vixie hadn't slobbered on yet. "But... you know, that breath attack thing... it's for hitting someone a little to quick for you right?"
"yes... sort of. Depends on the Hydra. Why?"
Kuro walked a short distance away. He looked at his hand ss he thought deeply and focused. A breath attack... it was basically kind of like his Snake mouth technique but... what if he had something... faster? 
"I wonder..." He frowned as he began building up the water and chakra inside of his hand.
"what... are you doing exactly again?" Kuro snapped out of focus and laughed. "Oh, Sorry Agro. You probably wanna go home. All right, one more thing then you can go. Lower your head."
Agro eyed him suspiciously before obeying. "if you hurt me our contract is broken, you know that right?"
"Nah, didn't read it that well. I was kinda excited by the whole thing." Kuro grinned then wrapped his arms around the Hydra's snout and face.
"wh... what are you doing?"
"It's called a good bye hug dummy. Couldn't let you leave without one!"
Agro grumbled and lifted his head up, causing Kuro to slowly slip off the end of his nose. "Oof! Heheh, see ya!"
Agro was unsummoned and returned to his home. Kuro smiled and looked back to his hand. "If I can control water... but I am water... then just how well can I control myself?" He sat down and started off small while Vixie munched on Jerky and nuzzled up against Kuro's leg. He'd been right, now that she had food she was content. He hummed slightly as he began swirling his palm around, stirring it with his mind. He tried to focus and make the pool of moving water smaller and smaller. Gradually he managed to make a small ball of water to move independent of the rest of his body. He took a deep breath and focused his chakra as he closed his palm. "Hmmmm... Ha!" Vixie jumped in surprise as he shouted and tried to push the ball as fast as he could from his hand. The water squirted from his hand a few feet before falling to the ground worthlessly. "...darn... well, maybe if I... ah I'll work on it later!" Kuro shook his head and started walking again, snatching up the bag of food. "Come on Vixie! We're moving on. I'll take the lead." Vixie wagged her tail, happy that she didn't have to guess where he was trying to get to. He was finally going to take her there himself... maybe. 

WC - 1208
Summon Agro: 1000/1000
Water Gun: 1208/4000
Stats +6
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

My friend the Hydra. Empty Re: My friend the Hydra.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:26 pm
o.o are you done with this topic?
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 pm
(Well, I hadn't planned anything else for it yet, but if you want to jump in, that's fine. Or If you're just on some kind of crazy approval spree because you feel like it, then yes I'm done.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:30 pm
My friend the Hydra. EmbjK3u
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum