Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Coco the Chakra infusin Kunochi! (Training) Empty Coco the Chakra infusin Kunochi! (Training)

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:59 pm
For the first time in what felt like an eternity Coco was able to sit down with her family for a nice meal. Life had been hectic in the last week. What with her becoming a genin, and the cats and all that. She was quite thankful to be in the warm dry confines of her house. Spread out before her was a fine a fresh meal prepared by her father. Who usually served as an orderly at the hospital. He was a quite man, though infinitely handy. Coco often felt like he was disappointed that she'd chosen to become a ninja, and not following in families long running tradition as doctors an healers. Mostly Coco felt like he didn't want his little girl to come to any harm. The entire meal he'd been chatting happily about work, and about the strange rise in cat bites suddenly.

Coco's mother hadn't spoken much the whole meal.  She quietly shifted through a mountain of paper work throughout the mean. Coco knew that she personally felt the weight of Amegakure's future on her own shoulders, she couldn't imagine how her mother felt. Her mother was a well respected Chunin within the city, and Coco adored her. She'd always seemed like the strong willed woman Coco had always desired to become. Recently she's seemed stressed and worried. Consumed almost entirely by the affairs of the city.
Coco missed her. Missed how things were before the city was abandoned.

Coco's family lived comfortably within the city. A nice two bedroom house, and the good side of town. Warm beds, plenty of clothes, and two ninja's under the roof. It was better than what most kids could ask out of the city.

"Mom." The words finally came out of Coco's mouth. Mainly due to the fact that she'd finally run out of food to stuff into it. Coco wasn't a shy girl, but she didn't handle rejection well.
Her mother looked up from a report. "Yes dear?"

"Um, heh. Do you think you could teach me some Jutsu tomorrow?" Unusualy coy for our heroine.
Coco's mom looked up from her piles of paper work. "I don't know babe, I'm pretty swamped here." Coco's heart sunk. It'd been weeks since they'd talked to each other outside of the dinner table. Then Coco's father cleared his throat and gave his wife a pointed look. "I mean of course." She sighed. "Sure thing first thing in the morning."

Coco smiled to her father thankfully. He'd never been overly supportive of her ninja aspirations, but she was grateful for his support on this. 'Thank you' she mouthed.

His lips widened into a smile, revealing an orange peel between his teeth. What a dork.

Xxx The next morning xxX
CoRin stretched her lithe body out under the Amegakure rain. The rain slid off of her long rain cloak, keeping her body mostly dry. Her daughter's body was wrapped up in her usual garb, four layers of jackets and scarfs. "Don't you ever get tired of wearing all of that stuff?

Coco's green eyes peered out over her scarf. "I'll get wet otherwise." She said plainly.

"You're a rain ninja! It comes with the territory. Besides how are you ever going to meet a boy dressed like that."

Coco's cheeks burned. "Who ever said I even wanted to meet boys?" She scoffed. "I thought we where here to train."

CoRin let out a guffaw. Her daughter had always been more of an adult than her. "Fine then, but don't come crying to me when you become an old maid! Now I'm afraid because of our differing natures I'm not going to be able to train you in any of my jutsu. However I can teach you a technique that'll help you get used to your wind nature. Sounds good?"

Dang Coco hadn't even thought of that. Her mother had a Earth Nature. It wouldnt' have done coco any good to learn her mom's primary skills. She shrugged it off. Anything her mother was willing to share with her was good enough. Honestly she was more concerned with actually being with her mother more than her training.
"Today we're going to be practicing Chakra Infusion."

"Now hold on mom." That didn't take long. "That's a jounin level skill! Don't you think our time would be better spent on something I could actually handle?"

Goodness this girl had no sense of adventure I her. "Well I know this technique and I'm only a Chunin." CoRin placed her hands upon her hips in faux annoyance.

"Yeah but you're really powerful!"

"Well so are you babe! You're my daughter after all!" She let loose a chuckle that could have shaken the earth. "Now for the basics." She withdrew a kunai from her coat. "By focusing your chakra through your weapon you're able to make it stronger, and sharper." The Kunai in her hand began to glow a faint blue. "Now." She announced withdrawing a second Kunai. "This Kunai being infused with my chakra is able to actually cut this other one." She drew her glowing kunai against the other leaving a deep gash. "Pretty cool huh?" She tossed the unenhanced knife to her daughter.

Coco was amazed. The solid metal of the kunai had a deep cut running through it. Like a wall would if a kunai had been drawn into it. "That's perfect for all my tools!" She announced happily. "With this technique I'm going to cut through the world!"

"It's even more useful considering your wind nature. All sorts of wind techniques involve infusing wind chakra with a weapon."

Coco smirked. "Wow mom it's almost like you planned this all out!"

"Don't get smart babe, I'm still the master here. So how much training do you have in chakra manipulation?"

"A decent amount. I can make it up a tower before running dry."

"Good good." CoRin announced, rubbing her chin. Do you have any Justsu other than the basics?"

"Nope!"

"None?" CoRin was shocked.

"I've got no squad leader who would I learn from?" Touche'.

CoRin sighed. She knew as well as anybody what it meant to be a ninja in Amegakure, self reliance. "Okay we'll start with the basics." A solid foundation. "Close your eyes. Now we're going to do a little chakra awareness exercise.  First send your chakra flowing to your toes and nowhere else."

Coco did as told. She felt her toes tingle slightly as energy flowed to them.

"Now let that energy spread into your feet, keeping an even distribution. This is how we're able to walk on walls, and eventually water. Now I want you to let your energy to slowly move up your ankles, then your calf's up to your knees, and keep it their. Make sure you have chakra flowing everywhere from your knees down." CoRin could see her daughters legs shaking with energy. "Good. now let it flow up your tights into your hips. Up your belly and into your chest. Let it flow into your shoulders, down your arms and wrists. Down into your hands, clench your fingers as you feel your chakra flow into them. Then finally you let your chakra move up into your neck, into your head, and finally your face! Feel your entire body clenched up in the wonderful agony of your fully flowing chakra, and hold it hold it hold it!"
Coco's face was red and dripping sweat even in the cool morning air. It felt like every muscle in her body was thrumming all and once, like a choir. It was a horrible feeling but exhilarating all at once. She felt like she could jump to the moon!

"And finally release it all."

With a great sight Coco unclenched her body. All the rain in the nearby area was blown away by the sudden release of chakra. "Woah that was, something."

"That exercise was to show you the control you have over your chakra system. Now imagine performing the same exercise only you have a kunai in your hand. The same exercise can be performed only you ad the Kunai into the practice. It treat it as if it is an extension of your body. Which is what most sword masters say. 'The sword is an extension of your will' this is what they're talking about. Chakra doesn't stop at our bodies. With enough practice it can be all around it."

"So it's not all about releaseing the energy in a big blast right?"

"Not with infusion it's not. Go on and give it a try."

"Right." Coco withdrew her own Kunai. "Alrighty." She gripped the strong metal in her hand. Not even remotely sure what to do. "So do I..."

"Don't over think it. Just let the energy flow."

Coco nodded. Just let it flow, let it flow. Within her Coco could feel her chakra broiling, and when she finally let herself lose control. She felt it leving her body. Flowing through her and into her Kunai! "I did it!"

"Not yet." Her mother chided. "You're half way there. Now that you've got the chakra in there, you've got to make it do something useful."

"Like cut stuff."

"Like cut stuff." She agreed. "Focus on having your chakra coat the blade. Make it a sharp layer of energy surrounding the blade. CoRin sat herself down on a nearby and conveniently place crate. She knew this was going to take a while.
"Hey!" Coco shouted. Don't you go getting comfortable. I'm going to knock this thing out of the park in a few minutes. Then you'll really have to train me!"

Coco glared at her knife inspecting it's dark figure. She could feel her chakra going into the blade and flowing back into her  but she couldn't quite spot the aura. Unlike her mother's effort. 'Cover it in a sharp layer.' she thought to herself. Just what was that suppose to mean exactly? Why use abstract terms on an applicable situation.

She pumped her chakra into the knife a second time, letting the energy surge forth. A light whisp of blue chakra floated out from the edge of the knife. It's Smokey blue tendril curled into itself before disappearing. "Oh no you don't." Focusing herself she was able to recreate a similar tendril on the same spot of the knife edge. The location was only a small fraction of the knife, but it was progress enough. Now it was just a measure of recreating it all around the knife piece of cake!

HOURS later the sun had finally set upon Amegakure, causing the rain to become cold and Icy. Coco was so drained she couldn't even hold her umbrella upright. A shocking development indeed. It's joyous yellow canopy hung sadly to Coco's side. She stood in the rain every inch of her soaked. Her face was red with frustration, as well as strain. This stupid knife!

CoRin had time enough to travel to their house pick up some paper work, come back, and fill out that paper work. All while waiting for her daughter to perform the technique. She knew good and well that her daughter was mad at her for showing her a Jounin level technique. Irresponsible or something like that, but the Chunin knew she could do it. Coco would never start that clan she was always going on about if she couldn't pull this off.

There were blue tendrils flying all over this knife! All over it. It was a centipus by now, at least. Still the chakra would just float off, and away. They refused to join around the knife. Refused! The will of the chakra was stuborn indeed, but it'd never meet Coco. Neigh this technique had made two big mistakes. First of all it'd made Coco put down her umbrella, and the second much more unforgivable act? It'd gotten her wet!

A dire mistake! With all of her will, focused upon the knife. Her gaze was so intense if couldl have probably seen straight through lead. The tendrils fluctuated around the knife madly, wildly, and in an unorderly fashion. They thrashed about not willing to conform to Coco's design. Until her will proved stronger. With a final busrts of chakra the knife was finally entirely encapsulated by a sharp layer of chakra!

"I did it!" She shouted triumphantly! From her side she spotted her mother chucking a kunai her way. Aimed to kill. "Heyaw!" Coco shouted slicing through the plain blade with her own enhanced weapon. "I'm the greatest ninja ever!!!"

"Good Work Coco." CoRin gushed. "Now my dear repeart that on another ten Kunai and we'll say your training is
complete!

"Waaah?"

[WTC 2110]

[ 2000 words towards Chakra Infusion and +10 stats?]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Coco the Chakra infusin Kunochi! (Training) Empty Re: Coco the Chakra infusin Kunochi! (Training)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 am
approved [sorry no one took care of this earlier]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum